Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Analysts say private home sales have peaked

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Analysts say private home sales have peaked

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Dip in high end not unexpected. Prices rocketted too fast last year and the rich local and foreign buyers of that segment are not too bothered by the day to day price fluctuations, a class of their own. However demand in mass market will be there, supported by the large pool of anxious ready buyers. Owners are not forced to sell so potential buyers who wish for collapse would have to pray for another outbreak of asian financial crisis, 911, sars, massive unemployment in rapid succession but this is not going to happen.
    Tide has turned if you still haven't realised. Prices are headed down, which means the anxious buyer this year have turned into patient vultures.

High-end weakness no bearing the wider market? What happened to the argument that rising high-end prices would drag up mid-tier properties? No my friend, it cuts both ways.

Unregistered Guest

Go buy a cheap home, even a hdb 1 room, less you cannot even afford to live in old age home which already cost a bomb now. Stop imagining you are into big game.
    Pissed Pissed Pissed
    Those stuck are pissed
    Thought market would go up
    and they could flip
    But ended up getting the whip.
    Ohhh pissed pissed pissed
    Speculators are pissed

Unregistered Guest

Dip in high end not unexpected. Prices rocketted too fast last year and the rich local and foreign buyers of that segment are not too bothered by the day to day price fluctuations, a class of their own. However demand in mass market will be there, supported by the large pool of anxious ready buyers. Owners are not forced to sell so potential buyers who wish for collapse would have to pray for another outbreak of asian financial crisis, 911, sars, massive unemployment in rapid succession but this is not going to happen.
    woooohahahahahaha. mad dog/tigersee sour grapes.

Unregistered Guest

DONT KNOW ABOUT MASS UNEMPLOYMENT BUT DEFINITELY YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST. SO RUSH RUSH......

Unregistered Guest

Pissed Pissed Pissed
    Those stuck are pissed
    and they could flip
    Speculators are pissed
    See MBFC ads so many selling at $1900-$2200.
    SO CLOSE TO THE LAUNCH PRICE AND STILL NOBODY BUY.
    THEY PISSED for sure. Still have to pay stamp duty and agent fee somemore.
    No profit liao. They STUCKED & PISSED for sure.

Unregistered Guest

Pissed Pissed Pissed
    Those stuck are pissed
    and they could flip
    Speculators are pissed
    Looking back I regret having ridiculed you and not having followed your advice to get out of the market back in October. I am trying to get whatever is left since I trust that you are good at predicting about the market. Back in August you said it was falling and I didn't trust you then. See what bad state I am in today. Please send me contact detail so I can take some advice. Once again thank you so much.