Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Clift (D1, 99 years, Far East Org)

compARE 1 shenton vs clift....which one better hah ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    HAHAH good one, u do know u on CLift thread right.

haha,,,will sure invite some 1 shenton ppl in here for a good WWE....

Location wise, I think no doubt is 1 shenton. I mean, Marina bay, you can't really compare. But if I were to rent at the same price, I would get Clift. Quieter + yummy food. LPS food sucks. Also, 1 shenton cannot rent too low right? They bought quite high. Anything below 4k, they will be sweating. Anyway, both in the same location so I assume rental would be similar.

by theory, 1shenton definitely better location den clift as its nearer to sands whr the hot action is....however, the 1bedder layout not so efficient.....their smallest 538sqft 1bedder looks smaller den clift 495sqft on paper....1shenton got huge 1bedder units(asking px ard 17x-1.8xmil).....i tink rental yield can be as low as 3%....lets see the actual product upon TOP....window shop shop

Wait till Robinson suites TOP. That is a killer for rental.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    by theory, 1shenton definitely better location den clift as its nearer to sands whr the hot action is....however, the 1bedder layout not so efficient.....their smallest 538sqft 1bedder looks smaller den clift 495sqft on paper....1shenton got huge 1bedder units(asking px ard 17x-1.8xmil).....i tink rental yield can be as low as 3%....lets see the actual product upon TOP....window shop shop

I have an option between OS n Clift n I chose Clift. Simply Becos it's more livable. Quieter, better view, better facilities IMHO.

Just came back from another round of viewing, the facilities are really good, massage palour, afresco dinning, glass sauna, club house etc of cos can't compare to large mass market condo but heard it's at least better den icon n sail (less tennis court).

No offends to OS owners, in fact I really like the classy gold facade. Looks damn cool.
    I was torn between these two for a long long time.

Cheers

heard few 1bedders rented at 4k...work out to be 7.6-8psf

2bedder cud possibly hit 6.5-7psf...

so average cud hit 7-7.5psf! overtake Vida/Icon!

One of the unit goes for 4.2k..

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    One of the unit goes for 4.2k..
    din noe tat....hmm....4.2k p/f?

haha,,,will sure invite some 1 shenton ppl in here for a good WWE....
    bro, ur inbox full

Both are good project lah.
    It depends on what the tenant is looking for and where his office is nearer to haha..

bro, ur inbox full
    ok cleared

bro, ur inbox full
    ok cleared liao...

Cool

after looking @ the 1 bedders bedroom with glass wall or concrete wall layout,i must say the concrete wall bedroom layout is much better imo..though it seems bigger with glass wall effect,u will need to build blinds or curtains to cover up the bedroom..concrete wall will be much more practical n will save u lots of hassle. just my

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    after looking @ the 1 bedders bedroom with glass wall or concrete wall layout,i must say the concrete wall bedroom layout is much better imo..though it seems bigger with glass wall effect,u will need to build blinds or curtains to cover up the bedroom..concrete wall will be much more practical n will save u lots of hassle. just my
    so u window shop shop recently? lol

spotted some potential window shoppers lately....hehe

Cool

so u window shop shop recently? lol

spotted some potential window shoppers lately....hehe
    ya,went couple of times already. have seen all the layouts but all low floor units.,wonder what the view will be like for those above #20? personally,i find the view on the swimming pool side is nicer but agents said those facing conservation side more costly due to east facing.

ya,went couple of times already. have seen all the layouts but all low floor units.,wonder what the view will be like for those above #20? personally,i find the view on the swimming pool side is nicer but agents said those facing conservation side more costly due to east facing.
    wow....couple of times? u got a unit there?

swimming pool side got chance their view will be blocked in future....whereas the other side is zero....tats how i value it.....furthermore, depends u wana see pinnacle(high end HDB) or raffles place office buildings.....

but luckily, FEO super smart....place the pool facing the west.....the pool is sunny and looks yummy! lumiere pool sucky and dark dark.....

Cool

wow....couple of times? u got a unit there?

swimming pool side got chance their view will be blocked in future....whereas the other side is zero....tats how i value it.....furthermore, depends u wana see pinnacle(high end HDB) or raffles place office buildings.....

but luckily, FEO super smart....place the pool facing the west.....the pool is sunny and looks yummy! lumiere pool sucky and dark dark.....
    how to buy? so expensive.
    clift all above 1mil for 1 bedder.
    looking forward to view 1 shenton now but just look look see see for fun only.
    my target is to get kembangan suites,still affordable there.
    talking about sun,FEO also placed the pool in the icon on the west side,they are very good when it comes to all these details

how to buy? so expensive.
    clift all above 1mil for 1 bedder.
    looking forward to view 1 shenton now but just look look see see for fun only.
    my target is to get kembangan suites,still affordable there.
    talking about sun,FEO also placed the pool in the icon on the west side,they are very good when it comes to all these details
    Kembangan Suites - quite a few units already selling. What you waiting for? TOP?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Kembangan Suites - quite a few units already selling. What you waiting for? TOP?
    i wanted to view the units 1st in KS but was told by agent the t.o.p delayed.. not sure how long would be the waiting period? any idea?

i wanted to view the units 1st in KS but was told by agent the t.o.p delayed.. not sure how long would be the waiting period? any idea?
    Not sure. From the look of things should be few weeks ba. You sure wanna wait till Top? Price will rise another 15 to 20% then. Have you seen any other projects nearby? What do you like about KS?

DO 1 bedder much better den ks

Cool

Not sure. From the look of things should be few weeks ba. You sure wanna wait till Top? Price will rise another 15 to 20% then. Have you seen any other projects nearby? What do you like about KS?
    doubt KS will go up much once it t.op,at most 5%..clift also didnt move much upwards when it t.o.p recently,some units are still selling at same price as b4.
    there is no need to rush into buying now,plenty to choose out there.its better to see the unit physically than looking at floorplans.
    i like KS location, the mrt is almost at its doorsteps n yet shielded away fom the noise by kembangan plaza.

KS not many units... So asking px higher chance to go up once urgent sellers offloaded.... Clift got more units

Vy soon clift will start from 1.1mil ... Not many units below 1.1mil left

Cool

DO 1 bedder much better den ks
    got other aspects to consider..eg: D'Oasia abit far from the mrt compared to KS n for me personally i dont fancy projects beside religious properties.

got other aspects to consider..eg: D'Oasia abit far from the mrt compared to KS n for me personally i dont fancy projects beside religious properties.
    Talk about religious - some of the units are staring right at the masjid along changi road, plus you get free 'music' when they do the prayers... They use loudspeakers. Guess either you get chinese temple dong dong qiang or chanting from mosque... Hard to choose between both.
    Last edited by mcmlxxvi; 08-04-11 at 23:03.

Cool

Talk about religious - some of the units are staring right at the masjid along changi road, plus you get free 'music' when they do the prayers... They use loudspeakers. Guess either you get chinese temple dong dong qiang or chanting from mosque... Hard to choose between both.
    if its staring directly,its a no-go for me also..
    so which do u recommend? D'OASIA or KS? n why?
    do not give your views if u are vested in either DO or KS..

if its staring directly,its a no-go for me also..
    so which do u recommend? D'OSSIA or KS? n why?
    if both same psf...my heart goes to DO.....better layout, better facilities, no retail shops below, no big longkang, KS will hf lots of pedestrian walking past the devt....however, KS strong point is literally next to MRT.....not vested in both

having said tat, i prefer devt along lor G TK near to longkang even though further from mrt...hehe

ok so much so for kembangan.....lets go bck to CBD...particularly the clift

OS asking px from 1.2mil for their smallest unit.....unless OS drop their asking px....clift got gd chance to start from 1.1mil soon