Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Clift (D1, 99 years, Far East Org)

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    beautiful layout but dislike the rubbish chute is in the unit....

overall, i like leh
    Ya the chute so obvious.... Common chute better

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Ya the chute so obvious.... Common chute better
    ya,it can be an eyesore..i just realised it after looking at the pics again.
    actually for icon,they did a good job by concealing the rubbish chute behind a wooden panel. duno why they didnt follow the good example for clift.

depend on the design of the tunnel, cleaning process and the throwing patterns of people above you. even you are located high there will be these problems :
    - smell may come out frm the chute (yikees)
    - scraps of rubbish may land on ur chute

how to air the studio when there is no balcony ??

swee!! layout very efficient. This buyer gooder.

"Bought for $1.65m by the seller, the 19th floor unit is auctioned for $1.047m. "

i am impressed by FEO's service level....

a pretty lady who is polite and patient deliver the keys and walk thru the entire project

PUB services oredi turned on for purchasers and we r given 7 days complimentary

essential oil scent was provided...packet drinks was found in the fridge....basic sanitary was provided and bathroom light is installed too

the whole unit was quite clean.....so far defect list got nothing yet.....

but i dun really like the door key lock system provided by simon voss(no auto lock feature)....however, it does look more sleek and clean cut though....i prefer those gateman door lockset better

Cons: wardrobe in bombshelter for 1bedder and the rubbish chute is so exposed (the layout very similar to Vida)

they r still doing minor touch ups on the common areas.....the pool area is nice and the sauna is first of its kind but gym abit too small and packed with too many equipments....hope they can do smthing about it....oh ya, the clubhse is fantastic.....

the common areas and facilities provided quite on par with those luxury condos but this project can nvr be luxury due to smallish 1,2bedders concept

overall, i am a happy owner

*as for pics, agts oredi posted on pptyguru...so i save the trouble to replicate yay...hehe

Conglats on your great purchase

Post some pictures of the unit? I see a lot of facilities photos but no unit photos.

a pretty lady who is polite and patient deliver the keys and walk thru the entire project

PUB services oredi turned on for purchasers and we r given 7 days complimentary

essential oil scent was provided...packet drinks was found in the fridge....basic sanitary was provided and bathroom light is installed too

the whole unit was quite clean.....so far defect list got nothing yet.....

but i dun really like the door key lock system provided by simon voss(no auto lock feature)....however, it does look more sleek and clean cut though....i prefer those gateman door lockset better

Cons: wardrobe in bombshelter for 1bedder and the rubbish chute is so exposed (the layout very similar to Vida)

they r still doing minor touch ups on the common areas.....the pool area is nice and the sauna is first of its kind but gym abit too small and packed with too many equipments....hope they can do smthing about it....oh ya, the clubhse is fantastic.....

the common areas and facilities provided quite on par with those luxury condos but this project can nvr be luxury due to smallish 1,2bedders concept

*as for pics, agts oredi posted on pptyguru...so i save the trouble to replicate yay...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Post some pictures of the unit? I see a lot of facilities photos but no unit photos.
    got a few agts posted leh....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...rent-the-clift

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...rent-the-clift

Shocked about the essential oils and packet drinks! Btw what brand the essential oils... Ambipur or Crabtree / Lampe Berger... And packet drinks is what Pokka or Yeo's... Kekeke

Lazybro Devil for not taking pics.... But big big congrats anyway!

was told there is no space for washer/dryer... can the owners confirm?

Thanks a lot ! Agent advertise as 495 sq ft. Really???? Seriously don't look like it. Look like a normal 600 sf studio. Even bigger than Icon 570 sf IMO. So wondering if agent post it wrongly OR the layout is so efficient?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Shocked about the essential oils and packet drinks! Btw what brand the essential oils... Ambipur or Crabtree / Lampe Berger... And packet drinks is what Pokka or Yeo's... Kekeke

Lazybro Devil for not taking pics.... But big big congrats anyway!
    duno the brand wor, but the essential oil looks pretty good and smell gd(looks similar to the one i bot b4 at vivocity....cost 20+ to 30+ lor)....initially i tot its coming from the pretty lady's perfume ....

and u really wana noe the drink brand? less sweet green tea and chrysanthemum from Yeo and evian mineral water....haha

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Thanks a lot ! Agent advertise as 495 sq ft. Really???? Seriously don't look like it. Look like a normal 600 sf studio. Even bigger than Icon 570 sf IMO. So wondering if agent post it wrongly OR the layout is so efficient?
    its the right picture.....looks bigger due to mirror feature wall and full glass panel bedroom ....the living/dining room measures about 3.6m by 3m.....bedroom looks decent sized too as the wardrobe located in the homeshelter

however, i must say icon still feel bigger lor....as icon kitchen is tucked away

Quote Originally Posted by august
    was told there is no space for washer/dryer... can the owners confirm?
    i can cfm...there is a washer cum dryer washing m/c provided(bosch) hidden underneath the kitchen top just beside the fridge

duno the brand wor, but the essential oil looks pretty good and smell gd(looks similar to the one i bot b4 at vivocity....cost 20+ to 30+ lor)....initially i tot its coming from the pretty lady's perfume ....

and u really wana noe the drink brand? less sweet green tea and chrysanthemum from Yeo and evian mineral water....haha
    Ah u c... Yeo is less atas brand vs Pokka... Minus points kakaka. :P But wont be surprised if the boss affiliated with Yeo Hiap Seng folks thus the choice of brand... All ching cheong family background one ma keke.

Ah u c... Yeo is less atas brand vs Pokka... Minus points kakaka. :P But wont be surprised if the boss affiliated with Yeo Hiap Seng folks thus the choice of brand... All ching cheong family background one ma keke.
    My suspicion was RiGHT ON!

OBITUARY: NG TENG FONG
    Property was always on his mind

The late Ng Teng Fong, billed as Singapore's richest man by Forbes Asia magazine last September, rose from humble beginnings.

He was just six years old when his family migrated to Singapore from Putian, a village in China's Fujian province. His father set up a soya sauce factory and had a grocery shop in the Jalan Besar area stocking dried goods, preserved and specialty foods from their village.

Mr Ng was inducted at a young age to help out in the family business and did not acquire much formal education in Singapore, according to a short biography of the property tycoon released yesterday by his Singapore-based Far East Organization.

As the eldest of 11 children in the family, expectations were high that Mr Ng should carry on the family business. But he disappointed his father when he decided to strike out on his own in the 1950s, when he was in his 20s.

Mr Ng's first property project back in 1962 was a 72-unit terrace housing development at Jalan Pachelli in the Serangoon Gardens area. In 1969, he developed Watten Estate in the Bukit Timah area. In the 1970s, Mr Ng developed Far East Shopping Centre and Lucky Plaza along Orchard Road, followed by Far East Plaza on Scotts Road in the early 1980s. Since then, the group has developed Orchard Parksuites serviced residences and Orchard Central.

Mr Ng's Far East Organization group is the biggest private property developer in Singapore today. It comprises over 180 private companies and two listed entities - Orchard Parade Holdings and Yeo Hiap Seng.

In the 1970s, Mr Ng entered the Hong Kong property market. Today, the business there is under the Sino Group, which includes public-listed Tsim Sha Tsui Properties, Sino Land and Sino Hotels. Mr Ng was the only Singaporean businessman invited to the historic signing of the Sino-British Joint Declaration by Margaret Thatcher and Zhao Ziyang in December 1984.

Mr Ng's property empire today comprises not only property trading (such as developing apartments for sale) but a sizeable property investment business (comprising completed properties held for recurring rental income).

For instance, Far East is the largest owner-operator of serviced residences and corporate housing in Singapore with 2,400 apartments in its inventory. Far East and Sino have a dozen hotels here and in Hong Kong with over 4,700 rooms. The flagship is The Fullerton Hotel Singapore.

Those who knew Mr Ng recall his industrious streak. 'He was a man who worked extremely hard - day and night,' says Hong Leong Group executive chairman Kwek Leng Beng.

Back in the 1980s when the two men were active in the Real Estate Developers Association of Singapore (Redas), 'we used to study the property market together at his office . . . more often than not, we would find that we were still deep in discussion long after the official Redas meetings were over and everyone else had left', Mr Kwek said.

CB Richard Ellis chairman (Asia) Willy Shee said: 'Mr Ng didn't speak much English but was very sharp and his mind was on property all the time. Even at functions, he did not engage much in social talk but always wanted to know more about the property market and trends. There was never an idle moment for him.'

Another veteran property consultant, Knight Frank chairman Tan Tiong Cheng, reminisces about his first meeting with Mr Ng around 1981. 'He was carrying a worn-out black book in which he was copying notes, doing his calculations,' Mr Tan said.

'He was always focused on property. Even when he bought into Yeo Hiap Seng, he had in mind the land bank it offered rather than just the food and beverage business,' he added.** - 2010 February 3** BUSINESS TIMES*

Cool

its the right picture.....looks bigger due to mirror feature wall and full glass panel bedroom ....the living/dining room measures about 3.6m by 3m.....bedroom looks decent sized too as the wardrobe located in the homeshelter

however, i must say icon still feel bigger lor....as icon kitchen is tucked away
    if space permits,build a big wardrobe from floor to ceiling in the bedroom n use the bomb shelter for other stowage purposes..this will be more ideal!

Default Night scene @ clift

Some nite shots....Enjoy

Some nite shots....Enjoy
    Wowwwww ... If do funny thing in sauna whole city can see? Keke

Wowwwww ... If do funny thing in sauna whole city can see? Keke
    can always off the lights....haha

Nice view.
    Some nite shots....Enjoy

wah got watermark like those agent pic....are u gonna put handphone no. next ?

anyway, another good news ..

CITYLIGHTS JELLICOE ROADCondominium11,017,000678Strata1,500Mar-11

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    wah got watermark like those agent pic....are u gonna put handphone no. next ?

anyway, another good news ..

CITYLIGHTS JELLICOE ROADCondominium11,017,000678Strata1,500Mar-11
    Dunwan agts to steal my pics....copyright

Southbank n citylights quantum so close to clift....

11-10 just sold for 2045psf and I had an offer at 2200psf.
    I heard the MA told me lots of icon tenant moving over to clift due to the altez construction. An agent called me Today and offer me 4000/pm for an expat.
    I must say the quality is very good. Except for no tennis court, the MA told me the facilities are better den icon. I wonder if it's true.

Huat Ah!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    11-10 just sold for 2045psf and I had an offer at 2200psf.
    I heard the MA told me lots of icon tenant moving over to clift due to the altez construction. An agent called me Today and offer me 4000/pm for an expat.
    I must say the quality is very good. Except for no tennis court, the MA told me the facilities are better den icon. I wonder if it's true.
    So u accepted the 4k offer?

Some nite shots....Enjoy
    yummy.... looks tasty... congrats!

Haha I Duno what to do with my unit yet.
    I pass to u if u want.

Devil, u not renovating your unit? I just saw a ceiling light dats all?

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    Haha I Duno what to do with my unit yet.
    I pass to u if u want.

Devil, u not renovating your unit? I just saw a ceiling light dats all?
    urs high flr wor....ur tenant may not want my low low flrs....

seems like that 2045psf everybody is toking about it....i was told it was sold on sat....next cheapest unit to go shd be 11-05....hehe

i aso duno yet....half hearted to rent out....actually 4k gives decent yield based on current px but may not be able to support higher prices later on...mabe rent out 1yr lease will be ideal...

i dun tink u wana flip so fast rite...u shd consider accepting 4k though b4 more units coming online

Cool

urs high flr wor....ur tenant may not want my low low flrs....

seems like that 2045psf everybody is toking about it....i was told it was sold on sat....next cheapest unit to go shd be 11-05....hehe

i aso duno yet....half hearted to rent out....actually 4k gives decent yield based on current px but may not be able to support higher prices later on...mabe rent out 1yr lease will be ideal...

i dun tink u wana flip so fast rite...u shd consider accepting 4k though b4 more units coming online
    if u have a tenant @4k now,grab it 1st..nxt few weeks will have very strong competition from neighbouring satu shenton..many tenants will be swayed over by the beautiful structure n beautiful lobby!