Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mah disagrees with suggestions on land sales, deferred payment scheme

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Mah disagrees with suggestions on land sales, deferred payment scheme

ONLY ONE WAY FOR HOME PRICES....FOLLOWS THE SAME PATH TAKEN BY FLIPPERS JUMPING OFF HIGH RISES.....DOWN DOWN DEAD.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Mah disagrees with suggestions on land sales, deferred payment scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    "Figures dropping and dropping" are purely in your imagination.

Low-class people like sour grapes and high-class people like us who are condo owners belong to two different worlds actually.

It's only in this forum that we will meet; and only because this period the market is a bit quiet so the sour grapes have a chance to make some noise.

Very soon the sub-prime will blow over and that's the last we will hear of sour grapes.

We will each return to our respective worlds and our paths will never cross again.
    WOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unregistered Guest

Peaked Peaked Peaked
    Analysts say it has peaked
    Desperate flippers get freaked
    Because they realised that the news has leaked
    Now on to the exits as fast as they could bolt
    Beacuse no question of their units ever being sold
    Mayhem all over as they rush
    Fellow flippers will they crush?
    Thud Thud Thud Splash Splash Splash
    It is all over in a flash

Unregistered Guest

The property market still very healthy wat ...

Got 4,200 home loans approved in January, only 21% below the "peak of 5,319 last August".

Unlike what the sour grapes here kept saying "No Buyers".

Furthermore, there is a 'a pick-up in market activity at the end of March'.

Looks like the property market will bury the sour grapes yet again.
    HEALTHY HEALTHY HEALTHY
    SCREAMS THE NOT SO WEALTHY
    SAYS CRASHED BY 21% ONLY
    SOMETIMES THE MORONS ARE VERY FUNNY
    THE WISE SAY NO BUYERS ALREADY
    AND MARKET GOING DOWN UNDER VERILY
    SITUATION BY THE DAY GETTING MORE DEADLY
    FINALLY...MORONS WILL DIE SCREAMING HEALTHY HEALTHY HEALTHY
    BECAUSE UNITS OUT THERE WITH NO BUYERS IN PLENTY!!!

Unregistered Guest

Actually it's very cruel to think like that.

I once had a colleague who over-committed himself in the mid-90's. His hair grew white over a few months. I really pitied him.

But reality struck him and reality strikes again.
    can his hairs turn black again??? lol

Unregistered Guest

NO SIGN OF THE SPECULATORS.....THEY ARE FINISHED!!! MAD RUSH AT THE EXITS....OTHERS PLEASE AVOID THE EXITS....SPECULATORS FLEEING...WATCH OUT FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.

Unregistered Guest

NO SIGN OF THE SPECULATORS.....THEY ARE FINISHED!!! MAD RUSH AT THE EXITS....OTHERS PLEASE AVOID THE EXITS....SPECULATORS FLEEING...WATCH OUT FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.
    Looking back I regret having ridiculed you and not having followed your advice to get out of the market back in October. I am trying to get whatever is left since I trust that you are good at predicting about the market. Back in August you said it was falling and I didn't trust you then. See what bad state I am in today. Please send me contact detail so I can take some advice. Once again thank you so much.

Unregistered Guest

Originally Posted by Unregistered

Looking back I regret having ridiculed you and not having followed your advice to get out of the market back in October. I am trying to get whatever is left since I trust that you are good at predicting about the market. Back in August you said it was falling and I didn't trust you then. See what bad state I am in today. Please send me contact detail so I can take some advice. Once again thank you so much.
    You know what, I have the feeling you are actually the same person posting the above quote. ( NO SIGN OF THE SPECULATORS.....THEY ARE FINISHED!!! MAD RUSH AT THE EXITS....OTHERS PLEASE AVOID THE EXITS....SPECULATORS FLEEING...WATCH OUT FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.).
    Please do not try to act (both characters). We are no fools.