Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: Bleu @ East Coast (D16, Freehold, Sim Lian)

Default price of bleu ....

saw a recent increase of price in Bleu. a unit abt 915 sqft sold for 918000, abt $1003/sqft, in Jan this year...

wow.. wonder issit a good time to sell and buy new place?

Quote Originally Posted by Blur
    saw a recent increase of price in Bleu. a unit abt 915 sqft sold for 918000, abt $1003/sqft, in Jan this year...

wow.. wonder issit a good time to sell and buy new place?
    price increase because unit is small, small quantum = higher price. for what I know, other listings of bigger unit @ bleu have been posting for donkey years and not sold yet. This unit (915sqft) initial asking price was more than 1 mil if i'm correct, owner no choice but to slash price cos been posting for quite some time. nowadays after new ruling, more people shop than buy. time to sell before it drops again. it's just paper profit if you hold on to it. sell and earn first then upgrade to better district (D15 etc) lah
    Last edited by kkli2; 24-02-11 at 00:26.

Quote Originally Posted by kkli2
    price increase because unit is small, small quantum = higher price. for what I know, other listings of bigger unit @ bleu have been posting for donkey years and not sold yet. This unit (915sqft) initial asking price was more than 1 mil if i'm correct, owner no choice but to slash price cos been posting for quite some time. nowadays after new ruling, more people shop than buy. time to sell before it drops again. it's just paper profit if you hold on to it. sell and earn first then upgrade to better district (D15 etc) lah
    Wonder if i should sell too

Bump!

Any 2006 owners still around?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarain
    Bump!

Any 2006 owners still around?
    Yup still rotting here! hahaha!

how about u?

Nice! I miss the east side and Mr. Singh (the guard still there?) - currently my place being rented out till End jan 2013 so will be dropping back pretty soon to check out the property

Quote Originally Posted by Blur
    Yup still rotting here! hahaha!

how about u?

Nice! I miss the east side and Mr. Singh (the guard still there?) - currently my place being rented out till End jan 2013 so will be dropping back pretty soon to check out the property

Hi all

I went to see a few 4 bedder penthouse recently. Nice and quiet place, overlooking forested area. Very very nice...

Need advice here. I notice quite a number of houses have
    1) erected structures to fully enclose yard and kitchen area
    2) also permanent cover in the open area outside living room and upper floor MBR.

Any issue here? Would like to do the same if a right unit becomes available.

Also, any idea of timeline for clearing the forested area? According to URA website, there will be a new parallel road behind current row of house and a huge residential plot.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by repanse71
    Hi all

I went to see a few 4 bedder penthouse recently. Nice and quiet place, overlooking forested area. Very very nice...

Need advice here. I notice quite a number of houses have
    1) erected structures to fully enclose yard and kitchen area
    2) also permanent cover in the open area outside living room and upper floor MBR.

Any issue here? Would like to do the same if a right unit becomes available.

Also, any idea of timeline for clearing the forested area? According to URA website, there will be a new parallel road behind current row of house and a huge residential plot.

Regards
    Area not going to be quiet in a few years time..

ERL will be in the vicinity, expect contruction works tunneling ....etc but l think this is a small price to pay for the benefit of an MRT at your doorstep. If l am not wrong in another discussion, it was indicated that the forested area behind is slated for development beyond 2017. I'll see if l can find that info elsewhere.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=183

Btw wrt all the sttructures you can check the BCA website http://www.bca.gov.sg/Owners/owners.html chances are they are technically illegal. As long as your fellow residents or MC does'nt complain ...... well....

Best of luck

The roofing and enclosed areas are not allowed however seems that managing agent close both eyes I guess so it's your own risk - just bear in mind if teoh taichi it's your own cost to remove the structures.

The roofing and enclosed areas are not allowed however seems that managing agent close both eyes I guess so it's your own risk - just bear in mind if teoh taichi it's your own cost to remove the structures.
    If I buy and become MC chair, would URA hoot me for continuing policy of non-action on such "inherited" issues from previous MC chair.

Could previous MC chair be held responsible for being indifferent on his watch?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by repanse71
    If I buy and become MC chair, would URA hoot me for continuing policy of non-action on such "inherited" issues from previous MC chair.

Could previous MC chair be held responsible for being indifferent on his watch?

Regards
    I think its BCA not URA.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    I think its BCA not URA.
    See Minister Khaw Blog at
    http://mndsingapore.wordpress.com/20...short-changed/

Quote "
    There is a further downstream problem as some buyers may be disappointed later on, when they find out that these outdoor spaces that they have paid for are not allowed to be covered up or enclosed
    " Unquote

Now I must be very careful with units with illegal enclosed space.
    BCA/URA might not be closing one-eye going forward.

Regards

Sorry digging up an old thread.

anyone knows who is the current managing agent for this property?

appreciate if someone can let me know the name

thanks!

I read that there was a car park issue with visitor and 2nd car. Is car parking for 2nd car a problem today in Bleu? I am looking to buy a unit and checking out Bleu too.

I can check for you. my uncle is a resident there.
    www.themarineblue.org
    www.70saintpatricks.org

Find us on Facebook for the latest property launches, resale & rental units in District 14,15,16
    https://www.facebook.com/brillianthomesbyjt