Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleu @ East Coast (D16, Freehold, Sim Lian)

}pooiutui Guest

Default Re: Bleu @ East Coast (D16, Freehold, Sim Lian)

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Nice... Nicely taking shape... however still wondering its worth buying as its quite a small development. Price and timing wise unsure ???
    According to the article in the Financial Times this week, by 2010, the property market in Singapore will come down by 30 to 40%.

They are simply over supply and when most of the properties are near completion by then, the speculators simply can't hold on to their property and will go for force-sell tactic.

I would suggest to wait till then if you are not urgently looking for one unless the offer is good.

Hi,

The plot of land behind Bleu is marked as "Reserved Site".
    Anyone has any idea, what "Reserved Site" is typically used for???

Looks like there are another few roads planned for, e.g. bedok south to join to ECP. And another small road joining bayshore road and this new bedok south road.

Quote Originally Posted by joyce501
    Hi,

The plot of land behind Bleu is marked as "Reserved Site".
    Anyone has any idea, what "Reserved Site" is typically used for???

Looks like there are another few roads planned for, e.g. bedok south to join to ECP. And another small road joining bayshore road and this new bedok south road.

This reserved site has been there since the last 2 MP revisions.Just like plot ratio increase that many has been hoping for their plot of land we have to wait long long ( 10to 20 years) for URA to plan and built the roads.This reserved will only be planned after Bedok Town is further developed and modernised with increased in population ratio and after the ERL connects to the city.I dont expect to stay there more than 10 years though.In SG nothin is forever already.Once they reclaim the land south of SG there will be another round of enbloc for small developments like the Bleu.Perhaps at that time developers are enblocing it for super luxurious condos where instead of squeezing more apartments per plot they are building bigger and less units per plot for rich SG and foreigners who dont want the crowd but cant afford landed housing.Who knows.So enjoy the virgin forest view before the rape occurs in future.

paperplate Guest

Do those newly launch projects along upp east coast rd really worth $1000psf?

Thumbs up Re: Bleu @ East Coast (D16, Freehold, Sim Lian)

Quote Originally Posted by paperplate
    Do those newly launch projects along upp east coast rd really worth $1000psf?
    You ask me???
    My answer will be.... of course!!!

Default How long???

Just visited bleu again...
    The air-con and balcony are up.

How long more leh????
    Hopefully really really soon.....

paperplate Guest

May I ask y u guys like to stay along upp east coast rd?

Perhaps staying in costal del sol is better given similar psf right now?...trade off freehold to 99leasehold for better facilities, better view and walking distance to east coast park?

I do not own any properties there...however, I nearly bot one unit at the daffodil last yr becoz of the view of the virginia forest...

For those units facing the virginia forest..congrats..u bot it cheap from developer and its very serene, relaxing, quiet and cooling

May I ask y u guys like to stay along upp east coast rd?

Perhaps staying in costal del sol is better given similar psf right now?...trade off freehold to 99leasehold for better facilities, better view and walking distance to east coast park?

I do not own any properties there...however, I nearly bot one unit at the daffodil last yr becoz of the view of the virginia forest...

For those units facing the virginia forest..congrats..u bot it cheap from developer and its very serene, relaxing, quiet and cooling
    Personally I prefer freehold, as with the holding power no matter what IMHO S'pore property will appreciate. So freehold doesnt have the depreciation issue. But different people have different views.

As for upper east coast... it's more of personal reason, as in-laws are near there.

Have been to daffodil to biow biow but didnt quite like it as the pool doesnt look conducive.
    The project is right at the T-junction. And when we step into the development, it is kind of HDB look-alike.
    Esp. the pink colour sucks... :P
    I still like my bleu though it is not facing the forest.

But the only advantage is the price, very reasonable for a freehold and along upp east coast.

Maybe if there is any daffodil owner, can share more on the experience.

Vertical T crane dismantled today.

paperplate Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joyce501
    Personally I prefer freehold, as with the holding power no matter what IMHO S'pore property will appreciate. So freehold doesnt have the depreciation issue. But different people have different views.

As for upper east coast... it's more of personal reason, as in-laws are near there.

Have been to daffodil to biow biow but didnt quite like it as the pool doesnt look conducive.
    The project is right at the T-junction. And when we step into the development, it is kind of HDB look-alike.
    Esp. the pink colour sucks... :P
    I still like my bleu though it is not facing the forest.

But the only advantage is the price, very reasonable for a freehold and along upp east coast.

Maybe if there is any daffodil owner, can share more on the experience.
    I agree wth you that daffodil do not have the physical appeal. All the units sharing the same lift lobby(like HDB) and very limited landscaping.

Thats y i give it a miss despite quite cheap at that time(5XXpsf, bleu subsale around 800psf that time) and the relaxing greenary view.

I am not superstitious ,however, I was told that facing the T junction is very bad fengshui???

I agree wth you that daffodil do not have the physical appeal. All the units sharing the same lift lobby(like HDB) and very limited landscaping.

Thats y i give it a miss despite quite cheap at that time(5XXpsf, bleu subsale around 800psf that time) and the relaxing greenary view.

I am not superstitious ,however, I was told that facing the T junction is very bad fengshui???
    Yes, facing the T-junction is bad fengshui.
    Actually it is for a logical reason as the occupant will most probably be affected by the traffic "shining" into the unit.

Star Investor Guest

Quote Originally Posted by }pooiutui
    According to the article in the Financial Times this week, by 2010, the property market in Singapore will come down by 30 to 40%.

They are simply over supply and when most of the properties are near completion by then, the speculators simply can't hold on to their property and will go for force-sell tactic.

I would suggest to wait till then if you are not urgently looking for one unless the offer is good.
    Investing in property takes more judgement and guts than merely hearing to rumours and news. The only way to beat the market is to react in the opposite way. When people sell, u buy, when people buy, u sell. Same like stock market. If you are just a market follower, u will forever be paced behind the trend. Think positive! What could be more worse than the current high inflation....let your cash erode or pump into a commodity...your choice, your money..

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by }pooiutui

The newspaper said so long already, how come the price still not start to slide? out of patient already...

Unregistered5354 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    The newspaper said so long already, how come the price still not start to slide? out of patient already...
    if you read the article clearly, it says by 2010....

so keep your eyes open and wait patiently...

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered5354
    if you read the article clearly, it says by 2010....

so keep your eyes open and wait patiently...
    By 2012, many would have bought after giving up waiting.

Anyway, another wrong advice given by those not-in-the-business analysts.

observer1 Guest

By 2012, maybe the property prices had already gone up by another 50% from now?

By looking at the historical trends, prices generally either suffers a sudden big crash or stays flat. Anyway, prices either go up, down or plateau...If plateau, u still gain from rental yield. So, u have a probability of 50% of winning the game..hehe

Any more selling units at the Bleu ???

Dont let anal ysts scuttle your plans to buy a apartment.This is not 1996.

At 900 psf would you buy?

vino Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Blair
    At 900 psf would you buy?
    Let's be objective about this....can some please enlighten me how can the stock market (economic barometer) be dropping liked a rock yet you think the property price can go up?
    If your answer is inflation, then I say good luck to you for buying now.

My comments Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vino
    Let's be objective about this....can some please enlighten me how can the stock market (economic barometer) be dropping liked a rock yet you think the property price can go up?
    If your answer is inflation, then I say good luck to you for buying now.
    When the stock is not doing well, many investors will put their money in property instead. In the short term, property prices will fluatuate but it will continue to go up in long term. When you invest in property, you have the option to sell it if the price is right or rent it out as an alternative. That's why those who can affort like to invest in property.

st michael Guest

hahaha, new launch at St michael Rd from 600psf, 999yr leasehold. Dakoda buyers are fxxking screwed now!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ Guest

absolutely, absolutely.

Kovan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by st michael
    hahaha, new launch at St michael Rd from 600psf, 999yr leasehold. Dakoda buyers are fxxking screwed now!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha.... look at the other thread, new launch at Kovan this weekend, 500+ units, 99-year, minimum $900psf, makes Dakota Residences a steal!

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by st michael
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovan
    Haha.... look at the other thread, new launch at Kovan this weekend, 500+ units, 99-year, minimum $900psf, makes Dakota Residences a steal!
    2 idiots talking cock here!

Wake up! This thread is not for St Michael nor Dakota.

7th July 2008

Unregistered111 Guest

Check the earlier post. Someone is selling 2+study. Not sure if it's still available.

Someone has just bought a penthouse for 2M.

Unregistered. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by My comments
    When the stock is not doing well, many investors will put their money in property instead. In the short term, property prices will fluatuate but it will continue to go up in long term. When you invest in property, you have the option to sell it if the price is right or rent it out as an alternative. That's why those who can affort like to invest in property.
    Not true. When market turns very bad, you can't even find a good rental. by then, the bank increase the interest, you can't afford the monthly installment, can't find a tanent, can't find a buyer, worse thing is you can't even sell it as the buy (if there is any) offer much lower than your housing loan. you gonna to face the nagetive sales. tell me how will you do? just think of the market 2 years ago? Many owener faced to sell and lost $200K - $300K! Don't anyhow burn your finger again!

Default Thanks for the photos

Hi DRSG,

Thanks for the photos...
    Have not been able to make trips to take a look.

Great to see the progress.
    By the way, do you know how's the progress of swimming pool / car park, etc.

First floor design looks quite good, still got stairs to create a private space.