Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleu @ East Coast (D16, Freehold, Sim Lian)

Default Re: Bleu @ East Coast (D16, Freehold, Sim Lian)

rear view of condo.

Last edited by DRSG; 05-04-08 at 17:49.

Unregistered Guest

The condo next to it is the Daffodil.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Re: Bleu @ East Coast (D16, Freehold, Sim Lian)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Last weekend advertised in classified for a 2 bedroom asking for $800psf. you can check that out.
    I was told there are units willing to let go at below $800 psf (not #01)? they must had bought during the initial launch when the prices was below $600 psf. A good profit anyway, they are danm lucky to had bought early man.

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Bleu @ East Coast (D16, Freehold, Sim Lian)

wow... have not look at this forum for some time, wat going on here. looks like many people siao about bleu liao. any proper reason huh ?

Unregistered Guest

wow... have not look at this forum for some time, wat going on here. looks like many people siao about bleu liao. any proper reason huh ?
    Enblocees need a ready place to stay.

Unregistered Guest

The last ppl from East Coast Ville have already vacated.Those at Palm Beach condo in Palm drive also moved out.Alot looking for locality in the East.Old habits die hard.

Unregistered Guest

Crappy boutique project, hype all you want, nobody is interested.

Unregistered Guest

I was told there are units willing to let go at below $800 psf (not #01)? they must had bought during the initial launch when the prices was below $600 psf. A good profit anyway, they are danm lucky to had bought early man.
    Yeah I am looking for a 3-bedroom unit for around $800psf. Any seller?

Unregistered Guest

Costa 1475 sqf, big 4+1+1, good price at that time. Happily staying.
    Great! But not FH leh.

Unregistered Guest

Great! But not FH leh.
    Costa at that time and price is fine, its one of the best 99LH at Bayshore Road, high-rise. This guy if sell now will profit 30% to 40%, so why not whether its 99LH or FH, this Costa is good place to stay.

Unregistered Guest

Costa is a large development with 900 units. If you don't mind crowded places, it's a good place to live in. For me, I prefer small development and Bleu is the right place for me.

Unregistered Guest

Bleu is so fat the best of the boutique developments along Upp.East Coast Road.Only the older developments have undergrd cp.The new ones like East Coast Residences and Idyllic East and Breeze by the East have surface carpark becos developers want to save costs.Venezio and Calypso although have rear view of forest however the units are not oriented to get the most optimal view.Bleu still best atm.

Unregistered Guest

Bleu is so fat the best of the boutique developments along Upp.East Coast Road.Only the older developments have undergrd cp.The new ones like East Coast Residences and Idyllic East and Breeze by the East have surface carpark becos developers want to save costs.Venezio and Calypso although have rear view of forest however the units are not oriented to get the most optimal view.Bleu still best atm.
    Any idea if there will be any development for the next five years at the empty land behind the apt?

Unregistered Guest

Any idea if there will be any development for the next five years at the empty land behind the apt?

Got to wait for May/June to answer that.It says subject to detailed planning on MP 2003.There is no acess to this land atm.The likely hood of development would be the land adjacent to Costa onthe side of Bayshore road on the left turnstile.

Unregistered Guest

It is easier and cheaper for URA to sell the land behind Temasek primary school.Road and infrastruture already up.To develop the land behind Bleu and the other condos would require capital to built roads,drains,sewerage .electrical supply.Really take a lot of detailed planning.....It has been there the last 30 or more years as it is.I doubt they will develop it unless they can reclaimed part of East Coast beach.

Unregistered Guest

Costa is a large development with 900 units. If you don't mind crowded places, it's a good place to live in. For me, I prefer small development and Bleu is the right place for me.
    $800 psf ground floor, if you keen leave me your email or contact.

Unregistered Guest

In SG if you can stay happily for 5 to 10 years without enbloc or neighbour development is already fortunate.There is no forever here.

Unregistered Guest

You have unit to sell is it, if selling let us know ?

Unregistered Guest

Happy to sell Bleu grd floor at 900 to 1000 per sq ft.Leave contact if willing to buy.

Unregistered Guest

Got to wait for May/June to answer that.It says subject to detailed planning on MP 2003.There is no acess to this land atm.The likely hood of development would be the land adjacent to Costa onthe side of Bayshore road on the left turnstile.
    Yeah heard about that too, rumors says its probably going to be residential, theme park development or maybe even hotel development. Not sure its true about the plan.

Unregistered Guest

Yeah heard about that too, rumors says its probably going to be residential, theme park development or maybe even hotel development. Not sure its true about the plan.
    Hotel development is rumoured for vacant land along ECP nearer to town.Dont ask me I dont know where.Wait May/June.I do know SG dont ahve a East Coast facing Hotel except for Paramount which is due for tearing down,and hotel opposite PP shopping hotel.No hotel by the East Coast Beach.

Unregistered Guest

Actually the forum is nice to discuss whats coming up for the future.Not for lamblasting each other whether what you have what you dont have or when prices goes up or down.We are staying here either as stake holders or pRs or expats.What URS develops next to us affect us.We need to be proactive like the ppl in Switzerland.

Unregistered Guest

Hotel development is rumoured for vacant land along ECP nearer to town.Dont ask me I dont know where.Wait May/June.I do know SG dont ahve a East Coast facing Hotel except for Paramount which is due for tearing down,and hotel opposite PP shopping hotel.No hotel by the East Coast Beach.
    Right, with T3 in operation and T1 going to be re-do, it will make alot of sense to have some form of Hotel and commercial/shopping area along the ECP half thru between airport and town. This will give more 'life' to the East Coast and Upper East Coast area. A theme park of some kind will also be nice in the area along the ECP.

Unregistered Guest

Happy to sell Bleu grd floor at 900 to 1000 per sq ft.Leave contact if willing to buy.
    Which block is yours?

Unregistered Guest

$800 psf ground floor, if you keen leave me your email or contact.
    What's the area like?

Unregistered Guest

Which block is yours?
    Blk 10..............

Unregistered Guest

Blk 10..............
    need to wait till may and see what the URA going to do with the piece of land behind Bleu first.

Unregistered Guest

need to wait till may and see what the URA going to do with the piece of land behind Bleu first.

Same only sell after May/June.

Unregistered Guest

Bleu and Seabreeze which one is better ?

Unregistered Guest

Bleu and Seabreeze which one is better ?

Have not seen Seabreeze yet. But Seabreeze looks bigger. Also the greenery behind Bleu might have future development which is not very sightly.