Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleu @ East Coast (D16, Freehold, Sim Lian)

CH Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xarain
    Hey man. how many "Shares" do you have? mines 6

My unit is actually only a 2+1, for a 3 bedder 287 still sounds decent

Btw the laywer is asking me to pay Stamp Fees before I can collect my keys - Im still quite puzzled as I thought I should have already paid this amount 2 yrs ago ?

what about u?
    lawyer called too.. same here to pay the stamp fees via cpf and also to call to collect keys after 10th Oct.. i m so eager to get the keys and move in asap!

CH Guest

Cool

can we just walk in just to take alook inside.. before i collect my keys?

Quote Originally Posted by CH
    can we just walk in just to take alook inside.. before i collect my keys?
    No i dont think so... currently i live about 500m away from bleu hence I dropped by on sunday but didnt have much luck getting past security.

seems to be strictly by appointment only

CH Guest

Default Anything under the Sun

Hi all.... I'm CH's husband and saw this forum thought quite interesting... so post something lah!

The stamp fees is for 'cheng hu'(in Hokkien), so need pay only TOP letter issued. Maint fees need pay forward 6 mnths cos for reserved fund. As for survey fees... pay lor! Usually lawyer that work with CPF closely one will ask if u hv enuf $$$ in ur CPF a/c so u donch hv to cough out that $$$ from pocket. PKWA is one of them. Sry to hear that Xarain... must hv lots of property lah... CPF wipe-out oredy huh???

Girl eh... u... hate u.... SO LOW!!! 1.32%! Gosh... sigh... mine more than twice urs! Usually collection of keys r stag in few stages so will not hv much complication. But $$$ must settle 1st. CO r fast, its our own cheque thats slow in clearing. I think the lawyer tried to time it so u do not hv to start count ur maint fees till whatever the letter said.

ie.: S & P says we r liable for the maintenance charges 15th day after receipt of the notice or whichever is earlier.

The letter from SimLian's Lawyer dated 26th Sep which effected 1 day after receipt. Which means 27th Sep and if I collect keys after 11th Oct, I will loose out. (abit only lah!)

However, property Tax start from the day after the date of receipt of the notice. Which for me is on the 27th Sep.... and now I still hv no keys yet!

I actually bypass the security once just to look see look see thru the other gate when the gardener donch seems to speak english but allowed me to walk in early Sep. Workmanship seems ok but a bit small compare to the model they showcase during the sales. I expected TOP fast but paper work is the one that is standard.... Red tape!!!

Hi CH

No lah CPF all gone because im still young mah... hahhaa

yeah i had a chat with my banker 2 days ago... im currently at 3.25% ... my lock in ends this NOV hence refinancing is highly recommended! possible for about 2.70% which is still a far cry from girl's

So far i paid up the maint, survery fee, stamp fee and 25% - just waiting for it to clear hopefully i can book my slot by this weekend.

On to the topic of property tax.. how much est. is this and how often do you need to cough out this sum of money to the cheng hu?

See ya later neighbors!

Bleu Eyed Girl Guest

Talking Electricity and Water

Hi hi all...

thanks for envying me with my 1.32%pa interest... just to tickle u guys further, with current rate cuts in the near horizon... rumour has it that I may pay lower than that soon... sorry guys... =P

I am away on business trip now... tomorrow 9am, my husband is gonna wait for the Singapore Powers guy to switch on our electricity and water... I didnt care about maiximizing the maintainence non payment period man... i jus wanted the earliest day possible to collect keys... pay the maintainence or not... hahaha...

soooooooooo.... if we were the 2nd to collect keys, i hope we can be the FIRST to flush our &^%$ down the toilet bowl... tomorrow... 8th October 10am... history will be made in Bleu... =))))

seeya Neighbours...

Cool Not so easy...

Quote Originally Posted by nalaoof
    Mine is 3 bed room in stack 04..any neighbours here?..will be getting my keys
    at 10am this sat...Bleu eyed gal...I thought I will be the first one...u beat me to it...cant compete with bank staff...hahahha
    the low interest rates for bank staff comes with stress of different kind... u guys will see me relaxing at my balcony many a nights with my frens to rid myself of work stress...

wanted to rent out initially... but wat the heck! it's so new... might as well stay in it... hhahahahha... furthermore, i looooooove my balcony... i can already see soooooo many things i can do with it.... it's already my favourite place....

Exclamation Facebook group

Hi guys,

Since facebook is so hot right now, and i am in foreign land alone with nothing better to do, i created a facebook group for residents of Bleu. You may search under "Bleu @ East Coast" for group name.... cite your unit number and I will add you. That way, we can be more private about our postings..

For those residents with no facebook account.... GET ONE..

Default Power up

I am sorry but I think I was the first to flush the $%@ last Sat after getting
    Spore Power to power up and water down....hahaha....let there be light
    this Fri ...see u all at FB...

Quote Originally Posted by Bleu Eye Girl
    Hi guys,

Since facebook is so hot right now, and i am in foreign land alone with nothing better to do, i created a facebook group for residents of Bleu. You may search under "Bleu @ East Coast" for group name.... cite your unit number and I will add you. That way, we can be more private about our postings..

For those residents with no facebook account.... GET ONE..

hmmm so when are both of you guys moving in? this weekend?

Brunette Guest

Care to share what you're doing with your balcony? Pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Bleu Eye Girl
    the low interest rates for bank staff comes with stress of different kind... u guys will see me relaxing at my balcony many a nights with my frens to rid myself of work stress...

wanted to rent out initially... but wat the heck! it's so new... might as well stay in it... hhahahahha... furthermore, i looooooove my balcony... i can already see soooooo many things i can do with it.... it's already my favourite place....

hmmm so when are both of you guys moving in? this weekend?

What I did to my balcony at EL.Dont think it can be done at the Bleu.

nice layout- so decking it isnt allowed in bleu ?

yours ground floor unit right?

Default not renovated yet

can't show pictures because not renovated yet... and mine is not ground floor... we are not moving in so soon... gonna slowly do up the place and buying some furniture out of Singapore... so think may take some months before we complete the whole place... stay on at the old place first...

and we are second for the water & electricity!

Wink

[QUOTE=DRSG]What I did to my balcony at EL.Dont think it can be done at the Bleu.

sorry, I'm not really into oriental decor, so I can't appreciate this... I do like the foliage outside the window though! and the colour of the wood decking...

Photo Guest

I am very disappointed with the project, look at the pool size, how to accommodate ?

what to do.. everything is shrinking

at least its bigger then this project hence im not really complaining

Unregistered_bleu Guest

what to do.. everything is shrinking

at least its bigger then this project hence im not really complaining

This one is nice for Koi pond

An owner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Photo
    I am very disappointed with the project, look at the pool size, how to accommodate ?
    Agree that it looks narrower than expected. But for small project like bleu, the population is also small, therefore I don't think it will be over crowded.

At my current place with 250 units, I notice that poeple don't go to the pool at same time. Most of the time it's empty.

Help Guest

Can concert balcony into living space like put windows and blinds? How to do it?

lil bleu Guest

Default a little blue...

hi neighbours,

Good to see this thread. We collected our keys today Like the pool and the surroundings....but a bit shocked at the size of the study!!ours is a 2+1. And the kitchen is tiny too!! A little disappointed. Anyone with a similar unit feel the same? Not sure if we are gonna stay or rent it out.

Quote Originally Posted by lil bleu
    hi neighbours,

Good to see this thread. We collected our keys today Like the pool and the surroundings....but a bit shocked at the size of the study!!ours is a 2+1. And the kitchen is tiny too!! A little disappointed. Anyone with a similar unit feel the same? Not sure if we are gonna stay or rent it out.
    mine is also 2+1.

stupid bank delay in release of payment. only manage to do it today.
    tomorrow's appointment fully booked liao. only can collect keys on monday. so sian.

got a peek into one of the layout when i went there to look look see see. cant see the study room, but the kitchen is really tiny.

but pleasantly surprised with the pool cos nowadays the smaller projects' pool is like "bath tub". so quite happy with the length of the pool.

CH Guest

Has anyone with 3 bedders had collected keys?? Wondering if it is the same as the showroom shown 2yrs ago???
    going to collect the keys only next wk.

orion Guest

CH - Collected keys for a 3br yesterday. It is almost identical to the show flat. Position of aircon in living area being the only noticeable change.

joyce501 - the study in the 2+1 is no bigger than the bombshelter. Thankfully we took the option to close off the door that was originally there and put a window, otherwise the room would be a TOTAL waste of space.

agree the pool and common areas are a welcome sight even if the the initial impression of the 2+1 unit is not.

lil bleu - thankfully I don't spend much time in the kitchen so it's size is not a huge worry. Plenty of good makan at Bedok corner anyway!!!

DRSG? Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DRSG
    What I did to my balcony at EL.Dont think it can be done at the Bleu.

Ugly, very ugly, meant for a dog to live in is it?

Quote Originally Posted by orion
    CH - Collected keys for a 3br yesterday. It is almost identical to the show flat. Position of aircon in living area being the only noticeable change.

joyce501 - the study in the 2+1 is no bigger than the bombshelter. Thankfully we took the option to close off the door that was originally there and put a window, otherwise the room would be a TOTAL waste of space.

agree the pool and common areas are a welcome sight even if the the initial impression of the 2+1 unit is not.

lil bleu - thankfully I don't spend much time in the kitchen so it's size is not a huge worry. Plenty of good makan at Bedok corner anyway!!!
    Hi Orion - care to explain more on

"Thankfully we took the option to close off the door that was originally there and put a window, otherwise the room would be a TOTAL waste of space."

Here are my opinions thus far:

Rants:

1) Kitchen is narrow (small is fine) - doubt a person the size of moses lim can get in.
    2) Master room is almost the same size as the 2nd bedroom
    3) Spa bath is not practical - in fact its quite dangerous if your spouse is pregnant
    4) Study room is a joke - would rather they use this space for something else

Praises:

1) Balcony is good!
    2) Living room is nicely exposed to natural lightnings

All in all its still "good" considering the price we paid along with the location.

However lots of work needs to be done to make it "great" I just got my hands on the structural plans hence the next course of action is to see which stuff I can or cant hack to rearrange the layout to our preference

orion Guest

Hi Orion - care to explain more on

"Thankfully we took the option to close off the door that was originally there and put a window, otherwise the room would be a TOTAL waste of space."

Here are my opinions thus far:

Rants:

1) Kitchen is narrow (small is fine) - doubt a person the size of moses lim can get in.
    2) Master room is almost the same size as the 2nd bedroom
    3) Spa bath is not practical - in fact its quite dangerous if your spouse is pregnant
    4) Study room is a joke - would rather they use this space for something else

Praises:

1) Balcony is good!
    2) Living room is nicely exposed to natural lightnings

All in all its still "good" considering the price we paid along with the location.

However lots of work needs to be done to make it "great" I just got my hands on the structural plans hence the next course of action is to see which stuff I can or cant hack to rearrange the layout to our preference

Hi Xarain

when we purchased the 2+1 during laucnh we were asked whether we wanted to keep the door that leads out to the balcony for our ground floor unit or have it bricked up and a window put in it's place.

Your pros and cons are pretty much spot on for the 2+1.

Quote Originally Posted by orion
    Hi Xarain

when we purchased the 2+1 during laucnh we were asked whether we wanted to keep the door that leads out to the balcony for our ground floor unit or have it bricked up and a window put in it's place.

Your pros and cons are pretty much spot on for the 2+1.
    Hi there!

Oh you mean can "customize" while the house its being built?

When did you exercise this option? during construction itself?

Can share a picture?

Wish i could tell them to replace my spa with a branded rain shower or something
    Last edited by Xarain; 11-10-08 at 22:50.

orion Guest

Hi there!

Oh you mean can "customize" while the house its being built?

When did you exercise this option? during construction itself?

Can share a picture?

Wish i could tell them to replace my spa with a branded rain shower or something
    Hi Xarain,

We were offered the option to do this by the agent when we booked the unit. We haven't taken any pics yet...only got the keys and did a quick look around.

Would have also liked to have a large full size bath...not a tiny one.