Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

Default Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

Anyone visited the showroom and saw this one, any details ?

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Anyone visited the showroom and saw this one, any details ?
    Yes! Was there with some friends last weekend. We got a unit. Attractive $psf. Compared to surrounding developments...certainly good value.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Yes! Was there with some friends last weekend. We got a unit. Attractive $psf. Compared to surrounding developments...certainly good value.
    Indeed the prices very atttactive, think this is a sign of price dropping already, small developers cannot hold too long....

Unregistered Guest

Blu Coral and Ambrosia - which one is better value for money ?

Unregistered Guest

Blu Coral....

Unregistered Guest

If you look at Blu Coral's layout, there is alot of Planter Boxes. Compare that to the Ambrosia and you will find that the Ambrosia is more expensive, but has less of these Planter Boxes.

Personally, I find these planter boxes kinda useless. Also, Blu Coral's location is right in the middle of the Telok Kurau estate, making it "neither here nor there".

Unregistered Guest

If you look at Blu Coral's layout, there is alot of Planter Boxes. Compare that to the Ambrosia and you will find that the Ambrosia is more expensive, but has less of these Planter Boxes.

Personally, I find these planter boxes kinda useless. Also, Blu Coral's location is right in the middle of the Telok Kurau estate, making it "neither here nor there".
    I was at both projects. Both have lots of planter boxes... just like all new developments! However, between the two maybe Ambrosia has a slightly better advantage in terms of location but all things considered, I still find Blu Coral to be of better value.

Unregistered Guest

i went to both showrooms too. In the end, got an unit at Blu-coral. Amborsia over stated and under rated. i suspect ambrosia was priced so high was because the develope paid a higher price for the area.

Unregistered Guest

Smile Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

those who got it, can share the price / area?
    interested in this project, first time getting a place and duno what to look out for... can shed some light / info on this project plssssss.....
    thanks!!!!!

Unregistered Guest

i went to both showrooms too. In the end, got an unit at Blu-coral. Amborsia over stated and under rated. i suspect ambrosia was priced so high was because the develope paid a higher price for the area.
    Agree. Though I didn't have the intention to buy anything right now, I almost changed my mind when I visited Blu Coral. Still thinking about it right now. May take the plunge. Can't decide

Unregistered Guest

those who got it, can share the price / area?
    interested in this project, first time getting a place and duno what to look out for... can shed some light / info on this project plssssss.....
    thanks!!!!!
    Pricing starts from $600+psf for the penthse. The proj is now more than half sold so go check out their showroom before it is closed. When I was there last week, there are still a few choice units but moving fast due to good pricing for the location. Gd Luck!

Unregistered Guest

Although the prices stated was $650 psf.. this was more for the penthhouse units.... 3 bedrooms... you are looking around $850psf...

Blu Coral is still nearer to Kembangan MRT as compared to Ambrosia so it is still better value to compare... plus did anyone notice Blu Coral is marketed as condominium but Amborsia is silent on this... it is probably classified as apartments? Can anyone shed light on this?

Unregistered Guest

Planter boxes can desk up what.... so don't really make any difference right?

i like the more urban look of the blu coral's facade... and both are freehold... all things being equal... i still prefer blu-coral

East Mints Guest

Anybody else bought Blu Coral? It wil be there to know what you thing of this development.

Planter Blunder Guest

too many planter boxes = wasted space = short changed in terms of paying more for the space but actually getting less liveable space.

add up all the space of planter boxes and you will realize how much U lose and
    how much is extra profits for them.

if its a balcony that is also Ok because you can put in furniture etc but for planter boxes, there is a requirement by the MCST that you cannot cover it
    up and other restrictions etc etc due to weight loading is less.

now if u ask the sales person at the showroom they wont tell you all these
    because i asked this question and could not get a professional reply......

dont believe - go n ask the owners of new condos eg City Lights which also
    has planter boxes.

Unregistered Guest

Although the prices stated was $650 psf.. this was more for the penthhouse units.... 3 bedrooms... you are looking around $850psf...

Blu Coral is still nearer to Kembangan MRT as compared to Ambrosia so it is still better value to compare... plus did anyone notice Blu Coral is marketed as condominium but Amborsia is silent on this... it is probably classified as apartments? Can anyone shed light on this?
    Yes! You're right. Blu Coral is classified as a "condominium" unlike others in the same area. You don't get many condos in this area.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Planter Blunder
    too many planter boxes = wasted space = short changed in terms of paying more for the space but actually getting less liveable space.

add up all the space of planter boxes and you will realize how much U lose and
    how much is extra profits for them.

if its a balcony that is also Ok because you can put in furniture etc but for planter boxes, there is a requirement by the MCST that you cannot cover it
    up and other restrictions etc etc due to weight loading is less.

now if u ask the sales person at the showroom they wont tell you all these
    because i asked this question and could not get a professional reply......

dont believe - go n ask the owners of new condos eg City Lights which also
    has planter boxes.
    even if you can't desk it up... there are many other ways to get creative to desk it up as balcony... no harm done.....

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

even if you can't desk it up... there are many other ways to get creative to desk it up as balcony... no harm done.....
    Ya, enough to stretch legs out, relax and hopefully watch some chio bu walk by... if lucky can also see some long kang...

East Mints Guest

Cool Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

isn't it true that you can cover the planter box by timber strips so long as it is not permanently convered. It is a requirement by the URA and not the MCST.

Meow Guest

Anyone any update on this project? am very interested but still considering...

5 cents Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Meow
    updates cock or what!

5 cents Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Meow
    updates cock or what!

Meow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 5 cents
    updates cock or what!
    If you have update, then write... dun talk cock..

paperplate Guest

Yes! You're right. Blu Coral is classified as a "condominium" unlike others in the same area. You don't get many condos in this area.
    Just my personal opinion, to me it does not matter whether it is a condo or apartment status. One should focus more one facilities.

Last time people are concerned over apartment status because foreigners are not eligible to buy, but this is not the case now anymore.

To me, facilities are quite important apart from the location and price. Blu coral does not have a tennis court and even though the land size qualifies to be a condo status, it does not fully justify itself as a condominium in terms of its facilities.

Be it for investment or self stay, I am sure we all want to enjoy good facilities for the 'extra' amount we paid for compared to HDB flats. I also observed that by having a good sizeable pool area is very impt for rental. Alot of expats and their families like to gather around the pool area for functions etc or having suntanning(for angmors)

Many boutique apts claimed to have a pool, but it is pointless for having a pool of less den 20m as u cannot possibly swim(rather call it a dipping pool will be more appropriate) and u have to pay extra maintenance fee for it.

Personally, I will only go for projects that have more than 30 units as it should be quite safe for not having to pay huge maintenance fees and sinking fund for future refurbishments.

Meow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by paperplate
    Just my personal opinion, to me it does not matter whether it is a condo or apartment status. One should focus more one facilities.

Last time people are concerned over apartment status because foreigners are not eligible to buy, but this is not the case now anymore.

To me, facilities are quite important apart from the location and price. Blu coral does not have a tennis court and even though the land size qualifies to be a condo status, it does not fully justify itself as a condominium in terms of its facilities.

Be it for investment or self stay, I am sure we all want to enjoy good facilities for the 'extra' amount we paid for compared to HDB flats. I also observed that by having a good sizeable pool area is very impt for rental. Alot of expats and their families like to gather around the pool area for functions etc or having suntanning(for angmors)

Many boutique apts claimed to have a pool, but it is pointless for having a pool of less den 20m as u cannot possibly swim(rather call it a dipping pool will be more appropriate) and u have to pay extra maintenance fee for it.

Personally, I will only go for projects that have more than 30 units as it should be quite safe for not having to pay huge maintenance fees and sinking fund for future refurbishments.
    So for the price currently for Blu Coral, can buy?

how the project/?

Sniper Guest

Talking

I personally prefer small developments as the facilities are more exclusive. If choose big developments like those 100 units and above, though you pay lower maint fee, but need to "compete" with the crowd for the pool => might as well stay in HDB and go public swimming pool

Unregistered2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    I personally prefer small developments as the facilities are more exclusive. If choose big developments like those 100 units and above, though you pay lower maint fee, but need to "compete" with the crowd for the pool => might as well stay in HDB and go public swimming pool
    problem is as mentioned in the above posts, for small developments, all u need is a few people to completely fill the pool ... so in essence with your argument, the public swimming pool is much better ...

Unregistered2 Guest

... and exclusivity is normally defined by location not by project ...

just my 2 cents

paperplate Guest

I believe different stroke for different folk...

For eg. when u gets richer, u will start to think differently...

Some very rich ppl may regard exclusivity to bungalows with pte pool etc that comes along with a prestigious address and estate.

Just go according to ur budget and needs. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...Do not expect everyone else to fancy your wife too? Just a joke..hehe~