Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 168

Thread: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

  1. #1
    Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,014

    Default Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Anyone visited the showroom and saw this one, any details ?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Anyone visited the showroom and saw this one, any details ?
    Yes! Was there with some friends last weekend. We got a unit. Attractive $psf. Compared to surrounding developments...certainly good value.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Yes! Was there with some friends last weekend. We got a unit. Attractive $psf. Compared to surrounding developments...certainly good value.
    Indeed the prices very atttactive, think this is a sign of price dropping already, small developers cannot hold too long....

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Blu Coral and Ambrosia - which one is better value for money ?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Blu Coral and Ambrosia - which one is better value for money ?
    Blu Coral....

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Blu Coral and Ambrosia - which one is better value for money ?
    If you look at Blu Coral's layout, there is alot of Planter Boxes. Compare that to the Ambrosia and you will find that the Ambrosia is more expensive, but has less of these Planter Boxes.

    Personally, I find these planter boxes kinda useless. Also, Blu Coral's location is right in the middle of the Telok Kurau estate, making it "neither here nor there".

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    If you look at Blu Coral's layout, there is alot of Planter Boxes. Compare that to the Ambrosia and you will find that the Ambrosia is more expensive, but has less of these Planter Boxes.

    Personally, I find these planter boxes kinda useless. Also, Blu Coral's location is right in the middle of the Telok Kurau estate, making it "neither here nor there".
    I was at both projects. Both have lots of planter boxes... just like all new developments! However, between the two maybe Ambrosia has a slightly better advantage in terms of location but all things considered, I still find Blu Coral to be of better value.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    i went to both showrooms too. In the end, got an unit at Blu-coral. Amborsia over stated and under rated. i suspect ambrosia was priced so high was because the develope paid a higher price for the area.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Smile Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    those who got it, can share the price / area?
    interested in this project, first time getting a place and duno what to look out for... can shed some light / info on this project plssssss.....
    thanks!!!!!

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    i went to both showrooms too. In the end, got an unit at Blu-coral. Amborsia over stated and under rated. i suspect ambrosia was priced so high was because the develope paid a higher price for the area.
    Agree. Though I didn't have the intention to buy anything right now, I almost changed my mind when I visited Blu Coral. Still thinking about it right now. May take the plunge. Can't decide

  11. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    those who got it, can share the price / area?
    interested in this project, first time getting a place and duno what to look out for... can shed some light / info on this project plssssss.....
    thanks!!!!!
    Pricing starts from $600+psf for the penthse. The proj is now more than half sold so go check out their showroom before it is closed. When I was there last week, there are still a few choice units but moving fast due to good pricing for the location. Gd Luck!

  12. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Although the prices stated was $650 psf.. this was more for the penthhouse units.... 3 bedrooms... you are looking around $850psf...

    Blu Coral is still nearer to Kembangan MRT as compared to Ambrosia so it is still better value to compare... plus did anyone notice Blu Coral is marketed as condominium but Amborsia is silent on this... it is probably classified as apartments? Can anyone shed light on this?

  13. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Planter boxes can desk up what.... so don't really make any difference right?

    i like the more urban look of the blu coral's facade... and both are freehold... all things being equal... i still prefer blu-coral

  14. #14
    East Mints
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Anybody else bought Blu Coral? It wil be there to know what you thing of this development.

  15. #15
    Planter Blunder
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    too many planter boxes = wasted space = short changed in terms of paying more for the space but actually getting less liveable space.

    add up all the space of planter boxes and you will realize how much U lose and
    how much is extra profits for them.

    if its a balcony that is also Ok because you can put in furniture etc but for planter boxes, there is a requirement by the MCST that you cannot cover it
    up and other restrictions etc etc due to weight loading is less.

    now if u ask the sales person at the showroom they wont tell you all these
    because i asked this question and could not get a professional reply......

    dont believe - go n ask the owners of new condos eg City Lights which also
    has planter boxes.

  16. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Although the prices stated was $650 psf.. this was more for the penthhouse units.... 3 bedrooms... you are looking around $850psf...

    Blu Coral is still nearer to Kembangan MRT as compared to Ambrosia so it is still better value to compare... plus did anyone notice Blu Coral is marketed as condominium but Amborsia is silent on this... it is probably classified as apartments? Can anyone shed light on this?
    Yes! You're right. Blu Coral is classified as a "condominium" unlike others in the same area. You don't get many condos in this area.

  17. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Planter Blunder
    too many planter boxes = wasted space = short changed in terms of paying more for the space but actually getting less liveable space.

    add up all the space of planter boxes and you will realize how much U lose and
    how much is extra profits for them.

    if its a balcony that is also Ok because you can put in furniture etc but for planter boxes, there is a requirement by the MCST that you cannot cover it
    up and other restrictions etc etc due to weight loading is less.

    now if u ask the sales person at the showroom they wont tell you all these
    because i asked this question and could not get a professional reply......

    dont believe - go n ask the owners of new condos eg City Lights which also
    has planter boxes.
    even if you can't desk it up... there are many other ways to get creative to desk it up as balcony... no harm done.....

  18. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Talking Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    even if you can't desk it up... there are many other ways to get creative to desk it up as balcony... no harm done.....
    Ya, enough to stretch legs out, relax and hopefully watch some chio bu walk by... if lucky can also see some long kang...

  19. #19
    East Mints
    Guest

    Cool Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    isn't it true that you can cover the planter box by timber strips so long as it is not permanently convered. It is a requirement by the URA and not the MCST.

  20. #20
    Meow
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Anyone any update on this project? am very interested but still considering...

  21. #21
    5 cents
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Meow
    Anyone any update on this project? am very interested but still considering...
    updates cock or what!

  22. #22
    5 cents
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Meow
    Anyone any update on this project? am very interested but still considering...
    updates cock or what!

  23. #23
    Meow
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by 5 cents
    updates cock or what!
    If you have update, then write... dun talk cock..

  24. #24
    paperplate
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Yes! You're right. Blu Coral is classified as a "condominium" unlike others in the same area. You don't get many condos in this area.
    Just my personal opinion, to me it does not matter whether it is a condo or apartment status. One should focus more one facilities.

    Last time people are concerned over apartment status because foreigners are not eligible to buy, but this is not the case now anymore.

    To me, facilities are quite important apart from the location and price. Blu coral does not have a tennis court and even though the land size qualifies to be a condo status, it does not fully justify itself as a condominium in terms of its facilities.

    Be it for investment or self stay, I am sure we all want to enjoy good facilities for the 'extra' amount we paid for compared to HDB flats. I also observed that by having a good sizeable pool area is very impt for rental. Alot of expats and their families like to gather around the pool area for functions etc or having suntanning(for angmors)

    Many boutique apts claimed to have a pool, but it is pointless for having a pool of less den 20m as u cannot possibly swim(rather call it a dipping pool will be more appropriate) and u have to pay extra maintenance fee for it.

    Personally, I will only go for projects that have more than 30 units as it should be quite safe for not having to pay huge maintenance fees and sinking fund for future refurbishments.

  25. #25
    Meow
    Guest

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    Quote Originally Posted by paperplate
    Just my personal opinion, to me it does not matter whether it is a condo or apartment status. One should focus more one facilities.

    Last time people are concerned over apartment status because foreigners are not eligible to buy, but this is not the case now anymore.

    To me, facilities are quite important apart from the location and price. Blu coral does not have a tennis court and even though the land size qualifies to be a condo status, it does not fully justify itself as a condominium in terms of its facilities.

    Be it for investment or self stay, I am sure we all want to enjoy good facilities for the 'extra' amount we paid for compared to HDB flats. I also observed that by having a good sizeable pool area is very impt for rental. Alot of expats and their families like to gather around the pool area for functions etc or having suntanning(for angmors)

    Many boutique apts claimed to have a pool, but it is pointless for having a pool of less den 20m as u cannot possibly swim(rather call it a dipping pool will be more appropriate) and u have to pay extra maintenance fee for it.

    Personally, I will only go for projects that have more than 30 units as it should be quite safe for not having to pay huge maintenance fees and sinking fund for future refurbishments.
    So for the price currently for Blu Coral, can buy?

  26. #26
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: Blu Coral - D15, Telok Kurau Lorong L (FreeHold)

    how the project/?

  27. #27
    Sniper
    Guest

    Talking

    I personally prefer small developments as the facilities are more exclusive. If choose big developments like those 100 units and above, though you pay lower maint fee, but need to "compete" with the crowd for the pool => might as well stay in HDB and go public swimming pool

  28. #28
    Unregistered2
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    I personally prefer small developments as the facilities are more exclusive. If choose big developments like those 100 units and above, though you pay lower maint fee, but need to "compete" with the crowd for the pool => might as well stay in HDB and go public swimming pool
    problem is as mentioned in the above posts, for small developments, all u need is a few people to completely fill the pool ... so in essence with your argument, the public swimming pool is much better ...

  29. #29
    Unregistered2
    Guest

    Default

    ... and exclusivity is normally defined by location not by project ...

    just my 2 cents

  30. #30
    paperplate
    Guest

    Default

    I believe different stroke for different folk...

    For eg. when u gets richer, u will start to think differently...

    Some very rich ppl may regard exclusivity to bungalows with pte pool etc that comes along with a prestigious address and estate.

    Just go according to ur budget and needs. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...Do not expect everyone else to fancy your wife too? Just a joke..hehe~

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Berkeley Residences at 11 Lorong N Telok Kurau
    By yesnomaybe in forum East Coast
    Replies: 23
    -: 08-08-17, 00:07
  2. LOTUS VILLE - FH, Lorong L Telok Kurau
    By Tim Wong in forum District 15
    Replies: 5
    -: 08-10-13, 12:21
  3. Treescape - Lorong N, Telok Kurau
    By chynakym in forum District 15
    Replies: 2
    -: 31-03-13, 19:43
  4. Palacio - Telok Kurau Lorong M
    By buttercarp in forum District 15
    Replies: 26
    -: 12-11-12, 12:50
  5. Telok Kurau Lorong K Costa Este
    By jaded in forum District 15
    Replies: 12
    -: 16-06-09, 18:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •