Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Get Exempted From CPF Minimum Sum

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Then I guess u need to draw a avg across. B & C.
    Yes these are the people who have fallen through the crack
    and need a safety net

so if the Government had promised us (as mentioned)
    what are the safety net in place in time of emergency ?

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    Yes these are the people who have fallen through the crack
    and need a safety net

so if the Government had promised us (as mentioned)
    what are the safety net in place in time of emergency ?
    http://app.msf.gov.sg/Portals/0/Topi...Safety-Net.pdf
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Hahaha

some how know you are going to post this

ask any social worker around and you will get the answer from the GROUND

somehow the net seem to be broken and need to be mended

sorry dude

Hahaha

some how know you are going to post this

ask any social worker around and you will get the answer from the GROUND

somehow the net seem to be broken and need to be mended

sorry dude

What do you deme as broken also what is deme as sufficient? I don't think its perfect. but again everyone have a deferent perception as perfect. but I believe in 1 very key thing is give a person a fish he can only eat 1 time. teach a person to fish they can survive.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

What do you deme as broken also what is deme as sufficient? I don't think its perfect. but again everyone have a deferent perception as perfect. but I believe in 1 very key thing is give a person a fish he can only eat 1 time. teach a person to fish they can survive.
    Need to get down and listen to the ground

“This media we call social is anything but, when we open our computers and it’s our doors we shut”…

Need to get down and listen to the ground

“This media we call social is anything but, when we open our computers and it’s our doors we shut”…

Well in a perfect world everything is free and paid for. we all live in a garden of bliss and bath daily in the happiness of the morning light and listen to the soothing sound of young birds chirping. spending time forlicking in the green lush meadows eating grapes and dipping our toes crystal clear stream etc. etc. yadah yadah.

I have experience with my in law who have the misfortunes of contracting cancer. She is consider a Low Wage earner who work as a chamber maid. I have interacted with Social worker before on her case as the cost of Cancer treatment was escalating. There are social channels in my case that allow assistant on the situation. We might not have qualified for 100% assistance but its fair to say she did get assistance and manage to deal with the terminal illness. I agree it might not a a everything free ( in a ideal world). But there are venue that aid can be accessed.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Well in a perfect world everything is free and paid for. we all live in a garden of bliss and bath daily in the happiness of the morning light and listen to the soothing sound of young birds chirping. spending time forlicking in the green lush meadows eating grapes and dipping our toes crystal clear stream etc. etc. yadah yadah.

I have experience with my in law who have the misfortunes of contracting cancer. She is consider a Low Wage earner who work as a chamber maid. I have interacted with Social worker before on her case as the cost of Cancer treatment was escalating. There are social channels in my case that allow assistant on the situation. We might not have qualified for 100% assistance but its fair to say she did get assistance and manage to deal with the terminal illness. I agree it might not a a everything free ( in a ideal world). But there are venue that aid can be accessed.

sorry to hear about your in law

One of the fortunate case
    but there were many such cases that were not well attended to

Many of us here are well covered by Hospital and Medical Insurance
    because we can afford

Many more out there are unable to
    not even able to pay for a term rider

so do you think for this group of people
    raising the ms is good for them when their impending problem
    are on bread and butter issue ?

from here I believed you will know where I am coming from

sorry to hear about your in law

One of the fortunate case
    but there were many such cases that were not well attended to

Many of us here are well covered by Hospital and Medical Insurance
    because we can afford

Many more out there are unable to
    not even able to pay for a term rider

so do you think for this group of people
    raising the ms is good for them when their impending problem
    are on bread and butter issue ?

from here I believed you will know where I am coming from
    Well thats life( I mean my in law case. ) When life throw u a curve ball u just have to make the best out of it. I can say my IL is lucky. Coz we were her buffer. The social assistance lasted for a good 60% of the time before we have to step in. In her case I will say she is the typical low wage scenario. But she didn't have to go to the extend to liquidate her home and downgrade for treatment. similarly she don't have private insurance coz never save much or believe in it. other than the medishield she had. At least the Social worker seek her out after the 1st treatment to brief her on her options and my spouse was invited for a means test interview. Which nautally we don't qualify but are referred to another avenue for social assistance to offset a % of the cost.

Do let me put it in another way. without raising the MS on a longer term problem after the bread n butter issue is settled how? the problem don't go away either. If the bread n butter which is near term can be address i.e. learn how to fish. The MS is to look at the longer term challenge once the person reach a stage who cannot even bring in his own bread or butter.

BTW CPF do allow access on funds on medical grounds.
    http://mycpf.cpf.gov.sg/CPF/my-cpf/H...are/PvdHC8.htm

I think there are 2 issues here near term and long term. But most people are only interested in near term solution for near term issue. seldom wat to look at long term.

MS is to address the longer term issue.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Ha ha ha! Consumption tax!
    So that those those who don't pay income taxes because pay too low suddenly need to pay taxes NOW?
    and what's more, you are sure that the consumption will increase with time!

Consumption tax is not TAX? u got COCK blocking your sight?

What is the point to give a bloody fish to a person who can only eat 1 meal rather than teach the person to fish! u everyday think of getting free fish only Oh forgot... u are running on ur script mode.... GST, Min wage and so on. All those cock n bull story.

SHOW ME the PROOF 80% cannot meet min sum PLS!!! SHOW ME. Before u start talking COCK.

Well thats life( I mean my in law case. ) When life throw u a curve ball u just have to make the best out of it. I can say my IL is lucky. Coz we were her buffer. The social assistance lasted for a good 60% of the time before we have to step in. In her case I will say she is the typical low wage scenario. But she didn't have to go to the extend to liquidate her home and downgrade for treatment. similarly she don't have private insurance coz never save much or believe in it. other than the medishield she had. At least the Social worker seek her out after the 1st treatment to brief her on her options and my spouse was invited for a means test interview. Which nautally we don't qualify but are referred to another avenue for social assistance to offset a % of the cost.

Do let me put it in another way. without raising the MS on a longer term problem after the bread n butter issue is settled how? the problem don't go away either. If the bread n butter which is near term can be address i.e. learn how to fish. The MS is to look at the longer term challenge once the person reach a stage who cannot even bring in his own bread or butter.

I think there are 2 issues here near term and long term. But most people are only interested in near term solution for near term issue. seldom wat to look at long term.

Then I guess u need to draw a avg across. B & C.
    "Learn how to fish" is another topic altogether

Maslow Hierarchy
    Basic needs need to be met first

once that settled then can move on to the next level and talk about long term and its a long process
    but Government can definitely help by shortening this process

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Oh gosh! Raise CPF min sum to help the poor who will never achieve the CPF min sum + medisave amount of $200,000 even if they work till 70 years old?!
    Either this person is lying or just a plain stupid idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Ha ha ha! Consumption tax!
    So that those those who don't pay income taxes because pay too low suddenly need to pay taxes NOW?
    and what's more, you are sure that the consumption will increase with time!
    Can you read or u need to learn to read. I say DEATH , LIFE , INFLATION & TAX are for certainties. Did I say who pay more who pay less? Got people no need to pay tax at all? if u don't know how to read there is nothing i can do. COCK EYE dumb ass.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Oh gosh! Raise CPF min sum to help the poor who will never achieve the CPF min sum + medisave amount of $200,000 even if they work till 70 years old?!
    Either this person is lying or just a plain stupid idiot!
    u have a COCK in ur BRAIN? if they person is poor and cannot reach the min sum at 65 there are still a sum at least!!!!! can u read I say long term issue and near term issue?

oh cannot.. u got COCK in ur brain!

If like what u say then what the big deal them either way raise or don't raise like u say poor right cannot reach no $ either. so its just imaginary line then no diff what!

I see the min sum at least that person can get some $ at 65. verses no $ at all when hit 65 and cannot work! u are a cruel idiot cock.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Return my CPF! Guest

Default Re: How to Get Exempted From CPF Minimum Sum

Does anyone know if this tactic still applies?? thanks