Page 1 of 17 1234561116 ... LastLast

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Unregistered Guest

Default One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Any body seen this already??

meesiammaihum Guest

Default Re: One St Michael (D13, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

This location is nearer to city than OL. But further to MRT.

OL rules! Guest

1 SM is nothing compared to OL.

1SM feels so crampy, and the layout is not as good as OL. For this price, OL is the better choice. Unfortunately they are almost sold out.

lurker Guest

When described this area to my friends, they were laughing and going "ee-yer!" and looking down on this area. I beg to differ from my friends, and I happen to think this whole area including Leicester area has great potential.

Also, at the current price it is hard to beat in terms of value for money.

In the next 20 years when Singapore population explodes and the city area spreads outwards, this area will be considered inside the city area, therefore carrying city condo prices.

roger173 Guest

Hi Lurker,

Agree with you, nobody knows about the future. Maybe in 5 or 10 years time, these D12 and D13 area worth more than a million, then its the time for the residents to laugh back on the people who has look down on their area..haha

hmv Guest

Default Re: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Look out of the vast windows and set your senses free. Soaring above the rest at 25 storeys, One St Michael's offers you an unobstructed view of the sky, river and city. The beautiful vista fuses seamlessly with the fine, cosy interior - presenting you a picture of haven.

Project Description
    Project : One St Michael's
    Developer : FCL Lodge Pte Ltd
    Address : St Michael's Road
    District : 12
    Tenure : Freehold
    Expected TOP : 30 June 2010
    Expected Legal Completion : 30 June 2013
    Total Number Of Units : 131

Types : 2 Bedroom
    Type A1 - 87 sq m (22 Units)
    Type A2 - 103 sq m (8 Units)

3 Bedroom
    Type B1 - 110 sq m (22 Units)
    Type B2 - 116 sq m (22 Units)
    Type B3 - 117 sq m (35 Units)
    Type B4 - 117 sq m (3 Units)

4 Bedroom
    Type C - 128 sq m (19 Units)

Contacts : Allen Chiew
    HP: 9487 1333
    Email: [email protected]

Dot Loh
    HP: 9762 6202
    Email: [email protected]

Unregistered Guest

Cant stand OL owner. Keep appearing in other condo threads and sing praise for OL and con-damn other. This will only cause pple to have negative feel.

Unregistered Guest

pls pardon my ignorance, but what's OL?

Unregistered Guest

Smile Re: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Ha Ha he doesn't even know OL. How can that be true ?

Unregistered Guest

Please. This is a forum for discussion. There is no need to laugh at others.

OL is One Leicester a Freehold development by Centrepoint Homes.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Please. This is a forum for discussion. There is no need to laugh at others.

OL is One Leicester a Freehold development by Centrepoint Homes.
    thanks for the help! can't agree more about those who aren't here to discuss except to jeer.

Unregistered Guest

This forum has been totally corrupted by those one leicester ugly condo owners! Should kick them out!

Unregistered Guest

Forgive friends, but I walked past the One St. Michael's area for the first time this Saturday and got a feeling like I was in Lil' India... I would like to ask your opinions before I buy a subsale.

ice Guest

Wink OSM

I'm OL owner and have just purchased OSM for investment.Have study the area in D12 and D13.Compare all the condo nearby...in potong pasir OL the best coz of the only biggest condo,194 units,FH,50m pool,MRT....OSM is at the main road near shops and bus stop ,131 units,FH,50m pool and same developer too... is in D12...no HDB in St michael's rd ,beacon heights is selling at $880 psf above so if OSM TOP the price should go up...and is far from Little India too.The surrounding should improve after the woodville interchange ready in 2010-2011.Both condos are nearby exactly and I don't think is cramp.
    Those who have not purchase any condo yet or have not study property market well should not give negative opinion.
    Those who have chosen OSM should have confident with your choice.

BH SUPREME Guest

bh is supreme in St Michael for being the most iconic building there. Bh n vetro shud bring up price of OSM, but u must understand that BH and OSM are in different leagues. It is like comparing parkview hotel and westin stamford even though they are in the same area.
    Quote Originally Posted by ice
    I'm OL owner and have just purchased OSM for investment.Have study the area in D12 and D13.Compare all the condo nearby...in potong pasir OL the best coz of the only biggest condo,194 units,FH,50m pool,MRT....OSM is at the main road near shops and bus stop ,131 units,FH,50m pool and same developer too... is in D12...no HDB in St michael's rd ,beacon heights is selling at $880 psf above so if OSM TOP the price should go up...and is far from Little India too.The surrounding should improve after the woodville interchange ready in 2010-2011.Both condos are nearby exactly and I don't think is cramp.
    Those who have not purchase any condo yet or have not study property market well should not give negative opinion.
    Those who have chosen OSM should have confident with your choice.

BH VS OL Guest

BH nearer to town than OL and St Michael in a more upmkt area than potong pasir. Wud go 4 BH anytime.

ice Guest

Default Bh

Wonder is there any short cut from BH to the main road? (there's only 1 way rgt?)those people have no car have to walk at least 30mins.

lin Guest

ya,that's the dead end,deep inside St michael's rd ,no shops or...just condo,apt,landed,difference and funny kinds of people walking around the estates is like living in the kampong.I don't think BH can compare to OSM
    ,OSM is at the main road of St Michael's road,near bus stop. I would rather purchase OSM or OL for convi and amenities.
    Who'll want to rent or stay in BH (deep inside) so inconvi if wife,parents or children not driving.Thot the layout looks big and attractive but....till now still not sold out.

bhbest Guest

further in st michael is pristine n nearing main serangoon rd is slightly messy and osm is in that messy spot. Take a short exiting st georges rd to get to mrt n it takes only less than 8min. The best plot inside st michael is mar thoma, nt st michael near the main rd.
    Quote Originally Posted by lin
    ya,that's the dead end,deep inside St michael's rd ,no shops or...just condo,apt,landed,difference and funny kinds of people walking around the estates is like living in the kampong.I don't think BH can compare to OSM
    ,OSM is at the main road of St Michael's road,near bus stop. I would rather purchase OSM or OL for convi and amenities.
    Who'll want to rent or stay in BH (deep inside) so inconvi if wife,parents or children not driving.Thot the layout looks big and attractive but....till now still not sold out.

kn Guest

Thumbs down BH

I think Bh best, u r an agent.Main road is always the best,who will want to stay in T end road! Bh can't compare with Richmond, euroasia,OSM...at all....one at main road and the other at the deep dark end.

kn Guest

Thumbs down BH

I think Bh best, u r an agent.Main road is always the best,who will want to stay in T end road! Bh can't compare with Richmond, euroasia,OSM...at all....one at main road and the other at the deep dark end.

u must be jealous Guest

st michael is worst near serangoon rd. The pristine, peaceful and prized part of the neighbourhd is mar thoma. Living too near the main serangn rd is nuts. Being the tallest condo in st michael, all the rest of the apartmts or condos look really small and cheap. Only 2 icons in that area, vetro and beacn hts.
    Quote Originally Posted by kn

zen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BH SUPREME
    bh is supreme in St Michael for being the most iconic building there. Bh n vetro shud bring up price of OSM, but u must understand that BH and OSM are in different leagues. It is like comparing parkview hotel and westin stamford even though they are in the same area.
    Iconic building so wat but lousy area.BH price never go up even if TOP,OSM may help bring up the price of BH but and how can u compare Vetro with BH!!
    Thoses who don't believe me, go to BH, OSM and vetro to compare!

to jealous guy Guest

fyi bh has already gone up 5% in public launch. Use ur brains please, how to build a 28 storey condo by the noisy serangn rd. It is meant to be a pte residential enclave in a peaceful part of st michael fit for family living. Do u thk ur family wud appreciate being near the noisy serangn rd in the long term? Osm and euroasia are simply not places fit for a quiet and peaceful life for the family
    Quote Originally Posted by zen
    Iconic building so wat but lousy area.BH price never go up even if TOP,OSM may help bring up the price of BH but and how can u compare Vetro with BH!!
    Thoses who don't believe me, go to BH, OSM and vetro to compare!

Curry Pundek Guest

Too many indians there too.

st michael Guest

st michael is near whampoa so where got pundeks?

Aiyoh! Guest

The building is just one glass box. Such ugly buildings should be banned - maximisie space with no aethestics - it's SHAME that every building is like that now. Iconic? My foot!

Quote Originally Posted by u must be jealous
    st michael is worst near serangoon rd. The pristine, peaceful and prized part of the neighbourhd is mar thoma. Living too near the main serangn rd is nuts. Being the tallest condo in st michael, all the rest of the apartmts or condos look really small and cheap. Only 2 icons in that area, vetro and beacn hts.

eyes of the beholder Guest

What is meat to you is poison to someone else. for example some people think industrial design is crap while some like it. some people like retro style while some go for the avant garde. BH and Vetro are iconic buildings in St michael for the simple reason that they break away from traditional buildings in that area and add life to the place. If all buildings in st michael are going to remain the same way like Mutual court or OSM, the place will be boring. moreover BH standing at #28 will create a certain landmark in that area. With tall developments like BH and Vetro in St michael, residents living in ST Michael should be thankful that private developers are injecting some life to the place....

Quote Originally Posted by Aiyoh!
    The building is just one glass box. Such ugly buildings should be banned - maximisie space with no aethestics - it's SHAME that every building is like that now. Iconic? My foot!

Stop marketing Guest

Can becon hts agents stop going around every thread to market the project???? It's getting boring.

jealous guy Guest

i knw u r osm owner n jealous of bh, i can understand ur inferiority complex
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop marketing
    Can becon hts agents stop going around every thread to market the project???? It's getting boring.