Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

see private msg...

Quote Originally Posted by zimmer
    Thanks for the advice. It is the 2 bedder, stack 4. I meant 2nd block earlier post.

Hi, $770 psf shld consider "ok" ...as the recent transacted price for OSM - 2 BR is $790 psf but hor dun know is high or low floor...as low floor...normally "cheaper"....

hi
    yesterday we drove past there and wanted to go in but stopped by the main contractor. anyway, spoke to him and he said TOP is 10 jul... not sure if it is true... keeping our fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by zimmer
    Hi, thinking of buying from sub-sale. Is the 4th floor the lowest? Owner asking for 770psf stack 2, i feel it's a bit chop-chop? Some help? Don't want to end up carrot.
    Is it for own stay or invest?

If no recession OSM should sell at $850psf abv...right now d price drop till below $800psf.
    A new condo with full facilities,city D12,gd school,gd (fraser centerpoint) developer-the quality and furnishing r gd at below $800 psf for me is ok....coz once the econ pick up price will surely go up ,new launch 99yrs condo woodville28, and one more launching near woodleigh mrt 99yrs both r asking $730-$790psf...TOP 201x.

Usually going to TOP seller will ask for higher price...once obtained TOP,got the key, if the unit,view or...v gd,seller will increase price again....if the unit not so gd,seller will reduce the price....if not urgent and u don't mind if the unit sold (incase),maybe u can wait for few weeks to TOP and view the actual unit.But if u think the price ,low floor ok,u like very much, and afraid someone might bought it,maybe u can try neg below $750psf...still all depend on ur liking and ur budget.

Thanks so much for the kind advice everyone. Would have been nice to have neighbours like you all.

but OSM really look nice...have u been there and see ? the most important u must like it... ...

Default osm

Have went down to 8@woodleigh showflat yesterday,it was very crowded...selling at $750psf abv...just view d showflat design, toilet flooring nice.Today news sold out 90% of 230 units...is a 99yrs project.

Evening when down to OSM,the view very nice when u stand on the pedestrian crossing to look inside.Gate was locked no guard,letter boxes built outside,is gd so postman/flyers-men can't go in, residents or visitors need a card to access to the gate or intercom then can enter.I think is safer.

I did saw strangers family or single wearing swimsuit, wrapping towel walking in-out the entrance of a condo (not convi to say which condo) to the opposite apartment,enter in FOC to use the swimming pool and steam bath facilities.Securityguards just takecare vehicles entering didn't check on people walking in/out.So OSM small entrance is good,outsiders can't enter easily and also no backgate.

Hope next week TOP'.

Good news...

Called the developer. They already obtained the TOP from BAC last friday.
    They will start serving the occupation ....

Quote Originally Posted by LadyInPink
    Good news...

Called the developer. They already obtained the TOP from BAC last friday.
    They will start serving the occupation ....
    Have check with em' too,should be collecting our key before mid July...cheers!

wow!!! mid july! hmmm... wonder if we have time to renovate and move in by 20 aug. cant start interior design till we know the measurement of the house also. and will miss the great singapore sale!

Quote Originally Posted by tan
    Have check with em' too,should be collecting our key before mid July...cheers!

hi
    i found pictures of the kitchen and bedroom at one of the property websites... i have a friend in furniture biz and he told me he is supplying the cupboards. so this is how they look like... actually, dont really like this kind of system cupboards. guess have to live with it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    hi
    i found pictures of the kitchen and bedroom at one of the property websites... i have a friend in furniture biz and he told me he is supplying the cupboards. so this is how they look like... actually, dont really like this kind of system cupboards. guess have to live with it!
    wow...where you found these photos ? can give us the website ? Is this 3 rooms ? or 2 rooms ? which model ?

i think it is for 2 bedder. at the look of the kitchen, the fridge has to be of a certain size. not sure if it is applicable to 3 bedder or not
    in any case, i prefer wood kind of cabinets... not aluminum type... tomorrow strike 4d then i change the cabinets. haha!
    oh... the url http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...e-st-michael-s

wow...where you found these photos ? can give us the website ? Is this 3 rooms ? or 2 rooms ? which model ?

Hi,

Good News...i received TOP letter from Lawyer liao....

what does it say? when to collect keys? you got it thru the lawyer or from your own mail?

Hi,

Good News...i received TOP letter from Lawyer liao....

what does it say? when to collect keys? you got it thru the lawyer or from your own mail?
    Not yet collecting the key. My lawyer forward the TOP letter from developer and need to pay the stamp duty liao....after paid...then...they will proceed with key collection ba.

hmm... i already paid the stamp duty. maybe mine is subsale so it was all done. hope to hear news on key collection soon!

quote=LadyInPink]Not yet collecting the key. My lawyer forward the TOP letter from developer and need to pay the stamp duty liao....after paid...then...they will proceed with key collection ba.[/quote]

hey... you know what is our facing for stack 02?

Not yet collecting the key. My lawyer forward the TOP letter from developer and need to pay the stamp duty liao....after paid...then...they will proceed with key collection ba.

hey... you know what is our facing for stack 02?
    Stack 2's Master bedroom, bedroom 3, and balcony are facing south

Stack 2's bedroom 2 got evening sun (facing west)

hi anyone knows whats the maintainance for a 2br (936sf)?

tks

Quote Originally Posted by alankc68
    hi anyone knows whats the maintainance for a 2br (936sf)?

tks
    Hi,

$252 for 2 bedder

my lawyer said not received yet.

wonder if the facing of our place is good think will use bedroom 2 as study cum mj room

what is the maintenance of 3 bedder you know?

3 rooms shld be ard $3xx ba...mine is not 3 bedder...mine is 2 bedder...so only morning sun on my master bed room....woow...u are mj lover huh ?

ya... cos i work from home and look after my own children. so quite free sometimes and play mj at least once or twice a week

3 rooms shld be ard $3xx ba...mine is not 3 bedder...mine is 2 bedder...so only morning sun on my master bed room....woow...u are mj lover huh ?

wow...so good......envy man...

Default osm design

ya... cos i work from home and look after my own children. so quite free sometimes and play mj at least once or twice a week
    What mj?
    Btw,high floor can view the S'pore flyer and should be able to see fireworks....The workmanship good,kitchen sliding is glass door,oven electrolux,sanyo aircon.....overall very nice layout and colour. The design is better than OL (OL already good design)....so cheers!

Here r some pics...from stack 5, no sure if I'm able to upload pics....

Quote Originally Posted by tan
    What mj?
    Btw,high floor can view the S'pore flyer and should be able to see fireworks....The workmanship good,kitchen sliding is glass door,oven electrolux,sanyo aircon.....overall very nice layout and colour. The design is better than OL (OL already good design)....so cheers!

Here r some pics...from stack 5, no sure if I'm able to upload pics....
    you manage to went up the unit ?

Default osm pics

dunno how to post pics...try again...sori waited 10mins but can't.....

Quote Originally Posted by nattadecoco
    you manage to went up the unit ?
    No,my friend work FCL she went down to do some checking so ask her to take some pics for me lor....