Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

u seem really excited bout ur new place. btw wat floor is ur unit n where is facing?
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyInPink
    Good news. I just went to see One St Micheal. It is ready !!!!!

Everything ok liao. Very very nice....

Saw some agents talking to their client in front of the gate. Heard they said wan to nego with the owner. Think their client also like the place.

Anyone rec'd TOP letter ?

Default hi

Good news. I just went to see One St Micheal. It is ready !!!!!

Everything ok liao. Very very nice....

Saw some agents talking to their client in front of the gate. Heard they said wan to nego with the owner. Think their client also like the place.

Anyone rec'd TOP letter ?
    Hi,u mean everything done? only few workers there doing some touch up?will call FCP to check for the TOP....very excited!
    Usually b4 TOP they need to do a inspection it takes around a week if no defect and TOP letters will be issue,have to pay 6mths maintainance....etc u can collect key,3 days later,after making all the payment.So is best to pay by cashier order.

yap. very excited. This is my 1st NEW nest after married. ;-) Cant hesitate to move in ... Start looking for Fengshui Master and ID Company. I m thinking of going Msia for furnitures.

I will call Frasercentrepoint Homes for TOP date as well..;-P

i guess i will only hear from my lawyer since mine is a subsale unit. very excited too! hope can get keys next month in order to start work on reno and move in by ghost month (20 aug)

wonder if can see fireworks from OSM... we will know 9 aug!

yap. very excited. This is my 1st NEW nest after married. ;-) Cant hesitate to move in ... Start looking for Fengshui Master and ID Company. I m thinking of going Msia for furnitures.

I will call Frasercentrepoint Homes for TOP date as well..;-P

Quote Originally Posted by tan
    Hi,u mean everything done? only few workers there doing some touch up?will call FCP to check for the TOP....very excited!
    Usually b4 TOP they need to do a inspection it takes around a week if no defect and TOP letters will be issue,have to pay 6mths maintainance....etc u can collect key,3 days later,after making all the payment.So is best to pay by cashier order.
    I went down to see it yesterday. I can see all exterior construction seems to have completed (all grass, plants has been put in with lights and road clean-up). I see only few workers. Guess it all completed.

i just called fraser homes... they said TOP is in june, july OR august. what kind of answer is that?

Alamak...what kind of answer lei....

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    i just called fraser homes... they said TOP is in june, july OR august. what kind of answer is that?
    I've called too...same ans...!!! they said thy r waiting for approval for the TOP from authorities.From my experience if everything completed and just waiting for approval only, is very fast...1-2wks time but if have defects it may delay for 1-2 mths depend.Hopefully OSM can get TOP in June...so can shift in b4 July mth.
    They'll give keys by batches so if u want to get key fast is best u request ur lawyer to write a letter to FCP.

i guess i will only hear from my lawyer since mine is a subsale unit. very excited too! hope can get keys next month in order to start work on reno and move in by ghost month (20 aug)

wonder if can see fireworks from OSM... we will know 9 aug!
    Hi,even if buy direct from develope still have to go thru lawyer so nothing to do with subsale unit. Saw ur unit at ura transaction, u r very lucky..the seller bought high but sold quite cheap (earn not much) and urs is #2x flr rgt? high flr can let go at above $800+psf.

ya... mine is #2x-xx floor and bought it at $740psf... not sure if seller bought high, but should be around $600+psf...

i really hope can renovate the place and move in by chinese 7th month... else everything will have to wait till after chinese 7th month and move in in oct only! that is a very long wait...

Hi,even if buy direct from develope still have to go thru lawyer so nothing to do with subsale unit. Saw ur unit at ura transaction, u r very lucky..the seller bought high but sold quite cheap (earn not much) and urs is #2x flr rgt? high flr can let go at above $800+psf.

ya... mine is #2x-xx floor and bought it at $740psf... not sure if seller bought high, but should be around $600+psf...

i really hope can renovate the place and move in by chinese 7th month... else everything will have to wait till after chinese 7th month and move in in oct only! that is a very long wait...

Each floor level developer charge $2-$4K so urs #2x yet can get this price is a very gd deal.
    Have u request ur lawyer to write to developer for earlier collection?They give by batches, some batches have to wait 1-2mths after TOP then collect keys.Think latest should be by end June.If u gonna see fengshui very troublesome be prepare for the delay...open door,renovation,finish renov,shift furniture,shift in....etc all have to follow dates according with ur family bazi...end up may delay 1-2 mths.

[quote=absolutwild]ya... mine is #2x-xx floor and bought it at $740psf... not sure if seller bought high, but should be around $600+psf...

i really hope can renovate the place and move in by chinese 7th month... else everything will have to wait till after chinese 7th month and move in in oct only! that is a very long wait...[/quote

Dont think the seller bought at $600+ psf. i was at the launch, all units above #18 are reserved for second batch which they launch higher price. The first batch is already above 600-700+psf for 3, 4 bedder.

[quote=LadyInPink]

i really hope can renovate the place and move in by chinese 7th month... else everything will have to wait till after chinese 7th month and move in in oct only! that is a very long wait...[/quote

Dont think the seller bought at $600+ psf. i was at the launch, all units above #18 are reserved for second batch which they launch higher price. The first batch is already above 600-700+psf for 3, 4 bedder.
    Hi, I've bought from subsale thus didn't see d interior....have u seen One leicester unit, is it similiar to OSM? Anxious to know d kitchen cabinet colour/design,rooms wardrobe design and colour, living room is it homogenous,what colour...d oven is it below the stove or ...kitchen sliding door what colour? is the interior impression...gv me some ideas pls...tks.

alamak... ...i also cannt remember the color...think is black ba i only remember all are very nice ....as compare to BH (I have seen BH)...i prefer OSM's interior for kitchen, closet and toilet...

check out BH in homestyle magazine vol 21 number 2, interior n locatn definitely better than OSM. OSM is nt a bad development, but as the Magazine puts it, BH is a class above the rest in that area.
    alamak... ...i also cannt remember the color...think is black ba i only remember all are very nice ....as compare to BH (I have seen BH)...i prefer OSM's interior for kitchen, closet and toilet...

IMO OSM is a nice project but standing at that height and at that odd road intersection, it is definitely 2nd best to BH. Just statng an unbiased opinion.

how abt can u recalled d oven is it below the stove or at cabinet?

i also remember seeing OSM's showroom and really liked it... if only we have the pix... then can use it for reference for our new place. love the look and feel of it! but cannot remember anything anymore

how abt can u recalled d oven is it below the stove or at cabinet?
    i think the oven is below the stove.

i likes the kitchen's cabinets, toilet interior and wardrobe...the design very nice...

yes, i have asked the lawyer to write to developer for early key collection. as for fengshui, see if possible to do everything in a day or 2...
    now really curious to know if can see fireworks from above 20th floor... always love fireworks...

Each floor level developer charge $2-$4K so urs #2x yet can get this price is a very gd deal.
    Have u request ur lawyer to write to developer for earlier collection?They give by batches, some batches have to wait 1-2mths after TOP then collect keys.Think latest should be by end June.If u gonna see fengshui very troublesome be prepare for the delay...open door,renovation,finish renov,shift furniture,shift in....etc all have to follow dates according with ur family bazi...end up may delay 1-2 mths.

yes, i have asked the lawyer to write to developer for early key collection. as for fengshui, see if possible to do everything in a day or 2...
    now really curious to know if can see fireworks from above 20th floor... always love fireworks...
    can i go to ur unit and see the firework with u ? mine one is not that high.... heheheh

haha...just kdding....mine also high...shldnt be any problem seeing firework...

yours in stack 2? cityview? hope there wont be much blockage from where we stay...

haha...just kdding....mine also high...shldnt be any problem seeing firework...

Hey, how to get the lawyer to write to the developer ? Can to request early TOP ?

Hi, I checked the val recently for this place thru mortgage bankers. There is a huge disparity between what sellers are asking and what the valuers are valuing! And this disparity is strange given that One Leicester is valued better and both these are closeby!

ARe the valuers overly pessimistic?

i know! cos when i wanted to buy my current place at OSM, the unit is only valued at $800k. i have to top up at least $70k cash! i pushed so hard from the banker to match the seller... in the end i still have to top by $10k cash

the reason the bankers are not giving very good values for OSM is because of this unit that was sold at $765k a few months back. what the bankers didnt know is this unit is at the 4th floor facing the traffic...

Quote Originally Posted by lasersharp
    Hi, I checked the val recently for this place thru mortgage bankers. There is a huge disparity between what sellers are asking and what the valuers are valuing! And this disparity is strange given that One Leicester is valued better and both these are closeby!

Hi.

Did u manage to ask ur lawyer to call developer for early key release ?

ya... i emailed to lawyer to request for early key collection upon TOP. but not TOP yet leh...

Hi.

Did u manage to ask ur lawyer to call developer for early key release ?

Quote Originally Posted by lasersharp

I experienced the same. Got the valuation from a few banks and all cannot match the asking price of the sellers. The valuation price was around 10% to 15% lesser than asking price.