Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wowowow
    why you buy from owner and make owner richer? might as well buy Beacon Heights from developer which is much better.
    The sole determining factor is price - not who the seller is.

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang 0KT
    pay cock price you will get cock development like OSM
    Ignore this vulgar imposter who is the 0kt with the "0". He is a stubborn old geezer also known as the novena dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by gg
    Hi all, I've bought subsales in OSM but I did not view the showflat,would be appreciate if someone can describe to me the interior design in OSM unit.I've seen OL (same developer) units, is OSM interior and material same as OL?
    kitchen,bathroom,flooring,windows,toilets,doors...???would appreciate if you can share some interior photos of OSM.
    Thanks.
    yo can reveal how much u paid??? 2 or 3 br??? am keen in getting one too. vist the showflat it's cool.....

hi
    i also just got a subsale unit of OSM. any updates on anything? will probably drive there this weekend to check out the nearest eateries and other amenities. any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    hi
    i also just got a subsale unit of OSM. any updates on anything? will probably drive there this weekend to check out the nearest eateries and other amenities. any suggestions?
    u bought a 2 or 3br??

i bought a 3br. have you bought yours?

i bought a 3br. have you bought yours?
    waited too long for a sub-sale. ended up bought celestia @ joo chiat terrace top in may.

how much you paid for it?

there are/were a few in the market. almost wanted to buy this 2 bedder at midfloor for $670k. then a 3 bedder midfloor potong pasir view for $880k. i paid $870k for mine, 3 bedder, very high floor with cityview
    they have started doing the landscape... dont know when it will TOP. i am hoping soon... cant wait!
    Last edited by absolutwild; 01-04-09 at 07:19.

how much did you pay for your OSM unit?

hi

Quote Originally Posted by gg
    Hi all, I've bought subsales in OSM but I did not view the showflat,would be appreciate if someone can describe to me the interior design in OSM unit.I've seen OL (same developer) units, is OSM interior and material same as OL?
    kitchen,bathroom,flooring,windows,toilets,doors...???would appreciate if you can share some interior photos of OSM.
    Thanks.
    The ID design are about the same, the built-in cabinet and stuffs are imported brand. The showroom looks very impressive then, hopes the outcome is equally impressive.

Dont have the photo to show, but if you have seen OL basically it what you should expect it to be lor.

do you know exactly when it will TOP? heard that they have started doing the landscape. so i am hoping soon... thanx

Quote Originally Posted by solarvpower
    The ID design are about the same, the built-in cabinet and stuffs are imported brand. The showroom looks very impressive then, hopes the outcome is equally impressive.

Dont have the photo to show, but if you have seen OL basically it what you should expect it to be lor.

Default OSM

Lets hope that the workmanship doesn't fail us...showroom standard??lets see...

Default TOP in Jun 2009?

Anyone received the letter from developer? Developer says they have send 1 month ago.

hi
    i bought a sub-sale unit. so do not think will receive any letters from developer. what letter is it about may i know? is it about TOP? really anxious to know when it will TOP. than you

Anyone know what is the launch price psf of this project?
    Anyone can post the caveat? Only saw the transaction from May08 onwards from ura.

500psf to 600psf

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    500psf to 600psf
    wow now the owner selling at 650 to 750psf!

Anyone wanna share some good or bad points in this project? Will it be noisy since it pretty near to PIE/CTE?

near pie and cte means accessibility, can go to east and west or any direction in singapore by making a short detour. i measured distance from tip of serangoon to st michael rd, only 2 over km. if i were you, would go for beaon heights as it is not too near the main serangoon road and in a more exclusive part of st michael...

Quote Originally Posted by summer

Anyone wanna share some good or bad points in this project? Will it be noisy since it pretty near to PIE/CTE?

i agree that st michael is a gd area but wud prefer BH to OSM coz not to near the main rd
    Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    near pie and cte means accessibility, can go to east and west or any direction in singapore by making a short detour. i measured distance from tip of serangoon to st michael rd, only 2 over km. if i were you, would go for beaon heights as it is not too near the main serangoon road and in a more exclusive part of st michael...

Yes it about TOP.. They are writing to intend to go TOP in Jun 09. But i havent got the letter coz i have change my addresses

hi
    i bought a sub-sale unit. so do not think will receive any letters from developer. what letter is it about may i know? is it about TOP? really anxious to know when it will TOP. than you

Yes it about TOP.. They are writing to intend to go TOP in Jun 09. But i havent got the letter coz i have change my addresses
    Wah.. sound not bad, if going to TOP soon, I think I dont mind to get a unit over at OSM. Any good stack with no afternoon sun to recommend?

hi
    not many subsale units on sale in the market. can always check with the agent. mine is stack 2 which i think has no afternoon sun... (cityview)

Quote Originally Posted by meowcsj
    Wah.. sound not bad, if going to TOP soon, I think I dont mind to get a unit over at OSM. Any good stack with no afternoon sun to recommend?

Thanks. thanks.

Purposely drive pass today to check out the project. Almost done. All glass sticker had been tore down already. Now they are doing up some final ground work. So should be ready soon.

However, I do realise that not a lot of selling.

Any one has unit to offer, do let me know.

Thanks thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by summer

look out for the workmanship..builder for OSM not known for good finishes...

developer is fraser centrepoint. not known for good finishes? thot i heard otherwise... anyway... already bought. will know soon...

developer is fraser centrepoint. not known for good finishes? thot i heard otherwise... anyway... already bought. will know soon...
    I mean the main contractor..

Default City regency

I saw city regency in the middle of st michael's rd. Wad do u guys think of it?

have advised people at least a thousand times regarding the area. go for the tallest development there, won't go wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by cityregency
    I saw city regency in the middle of st michael's rd. Wad do u guys think of it?

Hi,

I also bought one unit @ OSM. Cant wait to move.....heheh...i went there last nite. The swimming pool not ready yet but overall...OSM looks very nice...

Anyone how much is the maintenance fee at OSM?