Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617 LastLast

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Default osm

Have shifted in to osm...very happy with everythings....esp. the view (singapore flyer and sea) from balcony and windy with no east or west sun.Also can see fireworks on national day and ion opening.....a nice place to stay.

HONMAT, SENJAAAAAAAA TAH!!! GUARDS GET INTO FORMATION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Something ur with ur brain! Crazy!

Think before you post, no common senses.
    Something ur with ur brain!........... Crazy!

Congrats for coming close to 1k psf. The caveat states a 13xxsf unit transacting at 990psf. Do you happen to know which unit it is?

wow! spectacular display of fireworks on fri and sat nite near flyer (in celebration of chingay). get to catch so many fireworks throughout the year. nice... hope they will display the fireworks near flyer from now on cos the ones displayed for NDP and new year's day is somehow blocked by the tall buildings at shenton way. the ones displayed last 2 nites were VERY VERY CLEAR

Congrats for coming close to 1k psf. The caveat states a 13xxsf unit transacting at 990psf. Do you happen to know which unit it is?
    Streetsine.com should have the unit number listed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmer
    Streetsine.com should have the unit number listed as well.
    Nice site. But $$$

wow! fantastic display of fireworks for the past few saturdays! more to come leading to NDP! beautiful...

Hi,

My relative wan to sell his 2 bedder (high floor, renovated, windy). PM me if you are interested.

Ha! People who buy this condo lose out...bad traffic, face the road...haha..no wonder everybody selling...

Quote Originally Posted by gnoikj
    Ha! People who buy this condo lose out...bad traffic, face the road...haha..no wonder everybody selling...
    Who say so .. I nfact no one is selling .. want to buy must pay dearly even just to smell it .. FreeHold, Condo status... just right in town.. can see CBD skyline, fireworks,Flyer . If suburb is selling at almost $900psf LH, this one is sure above $1,100 psf ....

With full fireworks view (fireworks on NDP every sat,YOG almost everyday,New yr eve,other festivals...),orchard,seaview,unblocked,3rms min rental $3.5K, 4rms min $4.2k, low maintainance... who will want to sell.....
    Bad traffic! I dun think so,not infront of osm main road, maybe towards bendemeer road (gov doing road works,tunnel...temporary) ..after that traffic should be perfect.Dun spoilt OSM image....sour grape!

agree...freehold status already beat all LH condo already

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    agree...freehold status already beat all LH condo already
    errr....i want to buy orchard residences at one st mic price ....any kind sellers?

D9 and D12 are different....You shld compare the price within D12....

City Regency along the st michael road is selling at $1200 psf now...City Regency TOP few months ago and OSM one year ago...

heavy Traffic ? ....for those who interested to buy...shld go down personally and check the traffic....as well as take alook of OSM...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    errr....i want to buy orchard residences at one st mic price ....any kind sellers?
    perhaps someday osm may hit the price of orchard residence (according to propertism theory? )....though by that time orchard residence may be no more....that's the power of FH

perhaps someday osm may hit the price of orchard residence (according to propertism theory? )....though by that time orchard residence may be no more....that's the power of FH
    reincarnate inorder to witness it

We did...terrible...

Quote Originally Posted by Jesslee98
    D9 and D12 are different....You shld compare the price within D12....

City Regency along the st michael road is selling at $1200 psf now...City Regency TOP few months ago and OSM one year ago...

heavy Traffic ? ....for those who interested to buy...shld go down personally and check the traffic....as well as take alook of OSM...

Default Not a fair statement..

We did...terrible...
    As the condo is near the start of any traffic congestion, it is still okay to get home or exit to pie/cte. Never get any congestion till almost reach the condo, then use the leftmost lane is a yellow/bus lane which is empty always (you need to use this lane to turn into st. michaels area anyway therefore it is perfectly legal).

When the road interchange is up (think in 2011) which has road overhead bridge, underground and aboveground the traffic congestion will be greatly eased. By then you will scream that you have missed the boat again.

Quote Originally Posted by solarvpower
    As the condo is near the start of any traffic congestion, it is still okay to get home or exit to pie/cte. Never get any congestion till almost reach the condo, then use the leftmost lane is a yellow/bus lane which is empty always (you need to use this lane to turn into st. michaels area anyway therefore it is perfectly legal).

When the road interchange is up (think in 2011) which has road overhead bridge, underground and aboveground the traffic congestion will be greatly eased. By then you will scream that you have missed the boat again.
    All those people who shout and scream here basically know that they have long long missed the boat(at the rediculous low price ,and hence are groaning in pain !!!. IT is all about location location and near to town, CBD, FH (if possible)..

I would say it's about timing, timing and timing!

copycat from the news paper izzit?

ok lah... then I change to luck, luck and luck!

You mean Geylang? lol

Quote Originally Posted by qianfugui
    IT is all about location location and near to town, CBD, FH (if possible)..

You mean Geylang? lol
    I see the prince of Beacon Height has nothing but Geylang in his mind all the time Believe he sold his BH and move into Geyland oredi .. Good news for ST Michael areas folk

Yes. If you got the timing right, close eye and just bet on any condo with full facilities in any district, sure win. Just a matter of win more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Yes. If you got the timing right, close eye and just bet on any condo with full facilities in any district, sure win. Just a matter of win more or less.
    timing to sell more impt

Default Unblocked view???

Anyone knows what is the plan for the big green plot right in front of OSM? I searched the Master Plan and discovered 1/3 will be used for educational institute. The other 2/3 will be used for residential with plot ratio of 3.5. That's over 30 storey, and I am afraid that the flyer or marina view might be blocked, even from the upper most floor. What do u think?

sooner or later sure blocked lol so u better sell faster...

Quote Originally Posted by showa8
    Anyone knows what is the plan for the big green plot right in front of OSM? I searched the Master Plan and discovered 1/3 will be used for educational institute. The other 2/3 will be used for residential with plot ratio of 3.5. That's over 30 storey, and I am afraid that the flyer or marina view might be blocked, even from the upper most floor. What do u think?