Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Quote Originally Posted by tan
    After lawyer received d final letter from FCL, he'll request the bank within 5 days to release the $$.If you want faster then pay by COs either u ask lawyer do (maybe extra charge) or u do it urself.For me,I went to bank for COs then my hubby ask d courier to pass to d lawyer.COs and cheque maybe different by a week for keys collection.

I can see still many units not ready yet. Which stack are you?

stack 04. Many units not ready? maybe thats why i havent receive my final payment letter.

wow, will start renovation next week already? that is fast... i think i will likely start only in aug and move in after ghost month...

I won't be going down this Fri, maybe next Mon 12-2pm,will u be there? will start renov next tue....moving in should be in mid Aug.

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    hi
    i am collecting my keys this friday. have you decided when to move it already? doing anything to your new place?
    How's ur unit?d kitchen sliding door ok rgt?

see private msg

Hey guys, how regular is the change of guards? Does it have a fixed timing like the change of guards in London?

hey
    the wardrobe come with shelves? you bought your fridge already?

hey
    hi , gotten your keys?

not yet... arranged to collect them next week...

Quote Originally Posted by nattadecoco
    hi , gotten your keys?

not yet... arranged to collect them next week...
    wa thats good ! felt so excited for u ,your long awaited day is arriving

is your toilet in black tiles? think some has black tiles some in beige ones.

[quote=tan]
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie Homebuyer

I still not yet check defect..depend ,some a bit scratch ok but some cannot so take longer time...anyway is a yr can take ur time slowly.

Hello everyone ,this is my first post here.
    Recently , my relative is looking for a unit around this place,and i helped in the searching. i found this condo and wanted to know more about it .
    Hope dear forumers can share more info with me on this condo .

Honmat Senjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ta !!! Guards, get into position for the presidential drive past...

Are you mistaken? it is a guardhouse...........

Quote Originally Posted by pootie
    Hello everyone ,this is my first post here.
    Recently , my relative is looking for a unit around this place,and i helped in the searching. i found this condo and wanted to know more about it .
    Hope dear forumers can share more info with me on this condo .

hey
    Mmm...wardrobe come with topshelf and a small movable cabinet at d bottom.May buy the Panasonic fridge from JApan,new,best denki promo at $3999.

[quote=absolutwild]is your toilet in black tiles? think some has black tiles some in beige ones.

Master toilet beige tiles,common toilet grey tiles-not very nice.

i have decided to change the door of the master bedroom wardrobe to grey reflective material... may leave the other 2 wardrobes alone. will also add more shelves to it. see what my friend can offer
    i like black toilets actually... haha... if i strike toto then i renovate the toilets too

Mmm...wardrobe come with topshelf and a small movable cabinet at d bottom.May buy the Panasonic fridge from JApan,new,best denki promo at $3999.

GUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRDDD!!!! GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

i have decided to change the door of the master bedroom wardrobe to grey reflective material... may leave the other 2 wardrobes alone. will also add more shelves to it. see what my friend can offer
    i like black toilets actually... haha... if i strike toto then i renovate the toilets too

hey imbecile cockhead! have you taken your medicine today? go good boy, go take your medicine and stop wagging ur tongue hmmm or tail? hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    GUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRDDD!!!! GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

what did I tell u arsehole? Go and station at your guardpost and stop coming out here to waste time
    hey imbecile cockhead! have you taken your medicine today? go good boy, go take your medicine and stop wagging ur tongue hmmm or tail? hmmm...

why should i listen to you asshole? do you employ me? you should go back to IMH and take your medicine. good boy... go...

what did I tell u arsehole? Go and station at your guardpost and stop coming out here to waste time

i already said PEACE in one of the messages i wrote and and you just wont stop there. you kept coming back to the OSM thread and say stupid things. you just dont know where to STOP do you?

so STOP telling me to not to waste my time. i have hell lot of time on hand to reply to all your posts!

if you didnt offend me in the first place, i will not even bother with you you lowlife nutcase. anyway, there are many ppl who will not stop rebuking you cos of the things you say... i am NOT the first and certainly wont be the LAST! ASSHOLE!

Last edited by absolutwild; 21-07-09 at 12:12.

SEE! that is how all got started! you have nothing better to do and started offending ppl here! so go back to IMH and stay there and not be a nuisance to everyone in this forum!

no need photo for you lah....you can go there at 2am in the morning just trespass into worksite and climb up the stairs to ur unit and u can bunk there for one nite until morning. if u get caught by workers in the morning before you leave, just say u bought the unit so u have the right to be in it. if you dont get caught on leaving, you can continue doing that everyday until official movein....

then when all was peaceful... you have to start everything all over again! what an ASS! thats the sign of neurotic lowlife nuthead with anal retention pathetic LOSER!

Hey guys, how regular is the change of guards? Does it have a fixed timing like the change of guards in London?

U mean just change the glass or the whole door ?How much does it cost?

i can see that nobody is replying to your stupid messages. why must you keep coming back to say stupid things and trying to provoke and start a fire?

i can see that nobody is replying to your stupid messages. why must you keep coming back to say stupid things and trying to provoke and start a fire?
    Agreed , u should go back n guard at the PERFECT/WONDERFUL/FLAWLESS ''condo'' of YOURS and stop barking like a dog here .

Then tell those GUARDS of yours to stop launching personal attacks on me. I criticise a condo whichever way i like it, it is none of anybody's fuucking business. Anyway, I still think OSM looks very much like a giant guardhouse oddly located at the entrance of st michael. No point flaming me for saying that coz it is not going to change where you guys are going to live. btw i really dont give a fuuck whether u guys like me or like what i say coz nobody is real in this forum anyway.

Then tell those GUARDS of yours to stop launching personal attacks on me. I criticise a condo whichever way i like it, it is none of anybody's fuucking business. Anyway, I still think OSM looks very much like a giant guardhouse oddly located at the entrance of st michael. No point flaming me for saying that coz it is not going to change where you guys are going to live. btw i really dont give a fuuck whether u guys like me or like what i say coz nobody is real in this forum anyway.
    u also know what is personal attack huh ? then in the first place y u do it to others ? a tit for tat , people treat u the same way u treat them. so dont come and complain that people are launching personal attack on u . anw , who will be so free to do that to u ?
    and dont come here tell people what to do.

oops .. i tot u said forum is for people to give negative n positive views ? Thus , its not a place for u to critisize .
    even if u critisize ( poo poo ) here already , then stop lah , critisize already still come again n critisize/disturb. its like u eat dog shit once , and eat it twice , again and again! wont u get sick n tired ? since u so free , go try bird poo, cat poo hamster poo lah.

i didn't know giving negative comments is akin to eating poop? where did you get that analogy from? You mean each time you give negative comments, you would feel like you are eating poop? That means each time you hurl negative remarks at me, you are subconsciously eating poop.......hahahahahahahahahahaha...i find that so hilarious. keep up the good work !

Quote Originally Posted by TimTam
    u also know what is personal attack huh ? then in the first place y u do it to others ? a tit for tat , people treat u the same way u treat them. so dont come and complain that people are launching personal attack on u . anw , who will be so free to do that to u ?
    and dont come here tell people what to do.

oops .. i tot u said forum is for people to give negative n positive views ? Thus , its not a place for u to critisize .
    even if u critisize ( poo poo ) here already , then stop lah , critisize already still come again n critisize/disturb. its like u eat dog shit once , and eat it twice , again and again! wont u get sick n tired ? since u so free , go try bird poo, cat poo hamster poo lah.