Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

haha who gives 2 hoots bout popularity in this forum? Is this a paegeant? Go back to ur guardhouse n do ur job...LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    dont bother with ppl like him. there will be other ppl who will reply to his boliao messages... what for waste time typing for ppl like that? based on the number of postings rebuked at him, we can see what kind of calibre he is. and just how unpopular he is
    i will not reply his bo liao messages anymore. period

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    haha who gives 2 hoots bout popularity in this forum? Is this a paegeant? Go back to ur guardhouse n do ur job...LoL
    go back to yr pig farm n do ur job & dun run amok or yr balls will roll

he is a joker man

he only know how to critisize n bully girls ...
    Last edited by nattadecoco; 07-07-09 at 15:32.

THE GUARDS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    THE GUARDS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE!!!!!
    Correction...i m not chief of GUARD....
    I M A "REGULATORS Terminator...." !!!!!

Ha ha...all of u r so creative....I've view regulator threat...some of d things he wrote is quite logic....some were mean,w/o considering toward others feeling and too sarcastic which make pple detest and find him irritating.....we r in forum,is best to exchange ideas,informations rather than attacking or badmouth each other.

ohhh... you better not start... cos he will bombard you like he did to me even though i NEVER even start anything in the first place

will NOT participate in those meaningless replies like i said in my previous post. cos it will never end...bloody waste of time. someone will always have their last word. i have better things to do

do agree on the things he wrote though... some quite logic... haha

PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by tan
    Ha ha...all of u r so creative....I've view regulator threat...some of d things he wrote is quite logic....some were mean,w/o considering toward others feeling and too sarcastic which make pple detest and find him irritating.....we r in forum,is best to exchange ideas,informations rather than attacking or badmouth each other.
    Last edited by absolutwild; 08-07-09 at 11:42.

Not me neither...i just asked Tan about the 2 bedder picture...then he "bomba" me........haizz....

Is ok, I'm collecting the keys soon, in super good mood now, don't mind/bother who bombard me....

hope can get the keys next week. i mailed the chqs for the maintenance and survey fees to the lawyer yesterday

now spending a lot of time looking for wallpaper, bed, sofa, dining table/chairs designs. and also interior design too

Is ok, I'm collecting the keys soon, in super good mood now, don't mind/bother who bombard me....

hope can get the keys next week. i mailed the chqs for the maintenance and survey fees to the lawyer yesterday

now spending a lot of time looking for wallpaper, bed, sofa, dining table/chairs designs. and also interior design too
    Hi I think I did mention in previous post to pay by cashier order is faster,for cheque payment, u have to wait few days for it to clear then can collect keys.
    I'll be collecting my keys tomorrow......

Hi I think I did mention in previous post to pay by cashier order is faster,for cheque payment, u have to wait few days for it to clear then can collect keys.
    congratz

wah.....tan...can take picture ?? heheh....

Mine will be processed next week...me not in the 1st batch

Ya...CO (Cashier Order) will be faster than Chq.

Tan,

I heard 2 COs are needed. Issit true ? Who is the payee ?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyInPink
    Ya...CO (Cashier Order) will be faster than Chq.

Tan,

I heard 2 COs are needed. Issit true ? Who is the payee ?
    Both are to FCL but 1 is survey fees and the other one is 6mths maintenance fees.Have to issue 2 COs dunno y.Need to pay $5 for each CO.
    Btw which stack are you?

Both are to FCL but 1 is survey fees and the other one is 6mths maintenance fees.Have to issue 2 COs dunno y.Need to pay $5 for each CO.
    Btw which stack are you?
    me stack 4. 2 bedder...

me stack 4. 2 bedder...
    gd,we r same blk neighbour.....r u #2x- flr?

wah.....tan...can take picture ?? heheh....

Mine will be processed next week...me not in the 1st batch
    so u hv received the final letter to make payment? if so u r 1st batch.
    1 batch maybe 30-40units, 2nd batch maybe have to wait 2wks-a mth later then receive d final letter.....

haha... totally slipped my mind about that. guess that is what happen after you have just given birth... the bb zapped all your brain juice
    envy.. envy... so you will be going up the house immediately after you get the keys?
    we will still be in time for some shopping at this great singapore sale... i guess you will be able to move in by 20 aug...
    so happy for you. cant wait for my turn!

you collected the keys? gone up to see the place already? just one thing to check... the sliding door leading to the kitchen, are the windows tinted in blue?

i called FCL to check on my key collection. they said they will release it after they have received the last payment from my bank...

hi, can i check how long does it take to collect keys once a project TOPs? you guys mention different batches ... how many batches are there usually? what's the advantage of collecting earlier or later? Does the one month defects check period start only on collection of keys?

you collected the keys? gone up to see the place already? just one thing to check... the sliding door leading to the kitchen, are the windows tinted in blue?

i called FCL to check on my key collection. they said they will release it after they have received the last payment from my bank...
    The kitchen sliding door is very nice and gd quality shld be tinited blue...but is clear glass when u push out (close)and when u slide to kitchen wall (open) then it change blue (funny!).

Ur bedroom 2 does not have afternoon sun....but can see thru my balcony,dining and mstr rm...quite near.
    Maybe we can visit each other unit one day and check from ur bedroom 2 can see thru which part of my unit and from my side can see thru which part of your room.

[quote=Newbie Homebuyer]hi, can i check how long does it take to collect keys once a project TOPs? you guys mention different batches ... how many batches are there usually? what's the advantage of collecting earlier or later? Does the one month defects check period start only on collection of keys?[/quot

OSM TOP in June, 19th, my lawyer has wrote in to request for early collection so I received the final letter around 2wks after TOP.
    On that day, I paid by COs and push d bank faster so bank released $$ on wed and I managed to collect my key last Fri.
    Batches depend on developer, u can't have all to collect the keys in 2 weeks time n renov together at d same time, how many units per batch depend on how many units of d condo.
    So far only 11 units have collected the keys and FCL have send out final mail to 72 units.

Ya,1mths defects start on key collection date.

Collect keys eariler-Pros- less people,contractor easy to do the job,quiet ,can take time renov,do defects faster,relax ,no need rush...etc
    Cons- noisy,dusty.

[QUOTE=tan]
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie Homebuyer
    hi, can i check how long does it take to collect keys once a project TOPs? you guys mention different batches ... how many batches are there usually? what's the advantage of collecting earlier or later? Does the one month defects check period start only on collection of keys?[/quot

OSM TOP in June, 19th, my lawyer has wrote in to request for early collection so I received the final letter around 2wks after TOP.
    On that day, I paid by COs and push d bank faster so bank released $$ on wed and I managed to collect my key last Fri.
    Batches depend on developer, u can't have all to collect the keys in 2 weeks time n renov together at d same time, how many units per batch depend on how many units of d condo.
    So far only 11 units have collected the keys and FCL have send out final mail to 72 units.

Ya,1mths defects start on key collection date.

Collect keys eariler-Pros- less people,contractor easy to do the job,quiet ,can take time renov,do defects faster,relax ,no need rush...etc
    Cons- noisy,dusty.
    I see. Do most people need one month to spot defects???

I have not get my final payment letter yet, have call the developer they say they will send mine in next batch.

Does the lawyer give instruction to bank after receive the final payment letter or i have to call myself?

Must pay the final payment by Cashier Order? Need to bring down to developer? or mail to them?

[quote=Newbie Homebuyer]

I see. Do most people need one month to spot defects???
    I still not yet check defect..depend ,some a bit scratch ok but some cannot so take longer time...anyway is a yr can take ur time slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by solarvpower
    I have not get my final payment letter yet, have call the developer they say they will send mine in next batch.

Does the lawyer give instruction to bank after receive the final payment letter or i have to call myself?

Must pay the final payment by Cashier Order? Need to bring down to developer? or mail to them?
    After lawyer received d final letter from FCL, he'll request the bank within 5 days to release the $$.If you want faster then pay by COs either u ask lawyer do (maybe extra charge) or u do it urself.For me,I went to bank for COs then my hubby ask d courier to pass to d lawyer.COs and cheque maybe different by a week for keys collection.

I can see still many units not ready yet. Which stack are you?

hi
    i am collecting my keys this friday. have you decided when to move it already? doing anything to your new place?

After lawyer received d final letter from FCL, he'll request the bank within 5 days to release the $$.If you want faster then pay by COs either u ask lawyer do (maybe extra charge) or u do it urself.For me,I went to bank for COs then my hubby ask d courier to pass to d lawyer.COs and cheque maybe different by a week for keys collection.

I can see still many units not ready yet. Which stack are you?

hi
    i am collecting my keys this friday. have you decided when to move it already? doing anything to your new place?
    I won't be going down this Fri, maybe next Mon 12-2pm,will u be there? will start renov next tue....moving in should be in mid Aug.