Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

hahha....like tat can meh ?>> ....

Hi Tan, does ur fren has 2 bedder's photo ? other than from property guru ??

no need photo for you lah....you can go there at 2am in the morning just trespass into worksite and climb up the stairs to ur unit and u can bunk there for one nite until morning. if u get caught by workers in the morning before you leave, just say u bought the unit so u have the right to be in it. if you dont get caught on leaving, you can continue doing that everyday until official movein....

Quote Originally Posted by LadyInPink

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    no need photo for you lah....you can go there at 2am in the morning just trespass into worksite and climb up the stairs to ur unit and u can bunk there for one nite until morning. if u get caught by workers in the morning before you leave, just say u bought the unit so u have the right to be in it. if you dont get caught on leaving, you can continue doing that everyday until official movein....
    ...oh...so you are the one who always do that ? *Salute*

u also can go bh site n sleep a the site n watch it build day by day till top

Sorry i not seow like you...i only recommend it to seow people and you are obviously one from your postings....

...oh...so you are the one who always do that ? *Salute*

What gives you the impression that i own a unit in BH? I said it is better than OSM does mean i am going to live there. I think you can join that mad Ladyinpink and camp at the OSM contruction site till TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by nattadecoco
    u also can go bh site n sleep a the site n watch it build day by day till top

Haiz.... ... can u go back to ur BH thread and be the boss there ? dun mess up the thread here....is it wrong to ask for photos ? I know U are the one who keep speculate how bad OSM and how good BH.... ...evil man...

I don't have a cure for neuroticism but maybe i can suggest you take some suppressants to help you.

Haiz.... ... can u go back to ur BH thread and be the boss there ? dun mess up the thread here....is it wrong to ask for photos ? I know U are the one who keep speculate how bad OSM and how good BH.... ...evil man...

What gives you the impression that i own a unit in BH? I said it is better than OSM does mean i am going to live there. I think you can join that mad Ladyinpink and camp at the OSM contruction site till TOP.
    did i say that u own a unit at BH? did i ? no rite ?
    i said u can camp at BH means u own a unit there ?
    Think you can join the construction workers at BH site to help them build BH till it TOP.

Equally neurotic, like ladyinpink. Are you two husband and wife? i think i am asking the obvious.

did i say that u own a unit at BH? did i ? no rite ?
    i said u can camp at BH means u own a unit there ?
    Think you can join the construction workers at BH site to help them build BH till it TOP.

Equally neurotic, like ladyinpink. Are you two husband and wife? i think i am asking the obvious.

Can u stop it and go back to bh thread?
    simple things dont understand isit ?
    even my neighbour's dog is more obedient

U need psychiatric evaluation. Telling people to stay away from public turf? Didnt knw ths thread has nt just 1 but 2 cnfirmed neurotics
    Can u stop it and go back to bh thread?
    simple things dont understand isit ?
    even my neighbour's dog is more obedient

She doesn't has 2 bedder's photos....The interior should be similiar to 4rm...urs is stack 3 or stack 4? Collect key should be near,next week they'll send d final letter out.

hi
    any news on key collection yet? thanx

Quote Originally Posted by tan
    She doesn't has 2 bedder's photos....The interior should be similiar to 4rm...urs is stack 3 or stack 4? Collect key should be near,next week they'll send d final letter out.

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    hi
    any news on key collection yet? thanx
    Hi,

PMed u.

hi thanx...

just called them. they said my unit is ready. their lawyer will serve my lawyer the letter today regarding payment and once payment is received, we can collect our keys... should be next 2 weeks

Hi,

PMed u.

Good !!!!! Can start u GSS shopping liao ...

hi thanx...

just called them. they said my unit is ready. their lawyer will serve my lawyer the letter today regarding payment and once payment is received, we can collect our keys... should be next 2 weeks
    hi, has TOP been obtained? Didn't see it on BCA's website. How come can collect keys already?

Default GSS

Good !!!!! Can start u GSS shopping liao ...
    When GSS over? like d Wclass fridge but exp,any gd fridge recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie Homebuyer
    hi, has TOP been obtained? Didn't see it on BCA's website. How come can collect keys already?
    Offically TOP on 19 June 2009. we have 14 days to pay stamp duty and after that they will ask for payment for TOP.

GSS ends 26 jul... i am eyeing the samsung double door fridge... just hope the size fits the space given...

When GSS over? like d Wclass fridge but exp,any gd fridge recommend?

For me...i wan to buy 46" or 50"LCD (Sony / Samsung). Any good lubang ?

dont buy the latest models... usually the older models will be on sale...

the new samsung LED tv is very nice .
    but its expensive .

the new samsung LED tv is very nice .
    but its expensive .
    wowow...tat one very expensive lei......

"PMed" or "PMSed"? I think you have a typo....

Hi,

PMed u.

I bought TV x2 and washer (electrolux) at harvey norman, dun buy samsung price drop very fast.Hv bought samsung fridge 8 yrs ago,used 2yrs started to leak (water) so dare not buy samsung brand.And Toshiba TV after 2-3yrs spoilted.

I bought LG 5yrs ago 50' plasma ,so far very gd, wanted to change to LCD but not spoilt can't change....my unit need 6 TVs and 4 scv box coz we loved watching TV and play Wii game.
    Not sure OSM can receive mio Tv or not, OL can't receive mio TV.

your unit need 6 TVs? 1 room 1 TV which makes 4 TV... living room 1 TV... the other TV? kitchen or dining area? wow! 6 TVs are a lot of TVs at home..
    should reconsider buying the samsung fridge then... actually the samsung TV i have was bought for world cup 2006... still working but has a line in the middle of the screen now... still thinking if i should buy 42" for the living room. the one we have is 32"
    just now we bought the bose sound system. also saw the ID for the house. think may not be able to move in by 20 aug. and if we are able to start work b4 ghost month and continue throughout ghost month... then we will move in after 21 sept... got to check if able to renovate during ghost month or not
    i subscribe to SCV... so got MIO or not doesnt matter to us...

I bought TV x2 and washer (electrolux) at harvey norman, dun buy samsung price drop very fast.Hv bought samsung fridge 8 yrs ago,used 2yrs started to leak (water) so dare not buy samsung brand.And Toshiba TV after 2-3yrs spoilted.

I bought LG 5yrs ago 50' plasma ,so far very gd, wanted to change to LCD but not spoilt can't change....my unit need 6 TVs and 4 scv box coz we loved watching TV and play Wii game.
    Not sure OSM can receive mio Tv or not, OL can't receive mio TV.

your unit need 6 TVs? 1 room 1 TV which makes 4 TV... living room 1 TV... the other TV? kitchen or dining area? wow! 6 TVs are a lot of TVs at home..
    should reconsider buying the samsung fridge then... actually the samsung TV i have was bought for world cup 2006... still working but has a line in the middle of the screen now... still thinking if i should buy 42" for the living room. the one we have is 32"
    just now we bought the bose sound system. also saw the ID for the house. think may not be able to move in by 20 aug. and if we are able to start work b4 ghost month and continue throughout ghost month... then we will move in after 21 sept... got to check if able to renovate during ghost month or not
    i subscribe to SCV... so got MIO or not doesnt matter to us...

I've scv too ,need 4 cable boxes.But think of add in mio tv, like some of d programme.
    I need 2 TV living- 1 for game n tv, 1 Tv at dining, 1 at 3 rooms each so total 6 TV. We've all difference channel, hubby ch 5,me ch 8,kids disney channel,movies....
    Is boss sound system gd? for connecting to TV or just hifi? speaker big?
    Is it those long standing type or wall mount?

Have u receive d letter to pay 6mths maintenance?
    I've receive d letter last fri.
    If so ,pay it fast, after the payment settle u can get d key.
    Also if get key eg.15/7 ,1mth to renov shld be no problem....shld b4 20/8.
    I think I dun mind ghost mth renov or shift in.
    In my previous hse,has seen fengshui mstr, follow many dates....end up that's d worst hse...so dun mind date now.
    Ya, also u can ask david quote compare d price too.

bose system good or not? i also dont know... haha... but always wanted to buy it. since now got promotion, so buy loh. $5999 with $1200 vouchers to buy things in house. so used the voucher to buy their CD player for the bedroom.
    the speakers can mount on the wall
    have not received the letter from developer. will check the mails tomorrow
    i also love watching SCV shows... esp those taiwan variety shows
    still will see fengshui master... for peace for mind..

I've scv too ,need 4 cable boxes.But think of add in mio tv, like some of d programme.
    I need 2 TV living- 1 for game n tv, 1 Tv at dining, 1 at 3 rooms each so total 6 TV. We've all difference channel, hubby ch 5,me ch 8,kids disney channel,movies....
    Is boss sound system gd? for connecting to TV or just hifi? speaker big?
    Is it those long standing type or wall mount?

Have u receive d letter to pay 6mths maintenance?
    I've receive d letter last fri.
    If so ,pay it fast, after the payment settle u can get d key.
    Also if get key eg.15/7 ,1mth to renov shld be no problem....shld b4 20/8.
    I think I dun mind ghost mth renov or shift in.
    In my previous hse,has seen fengshui mstr, follow many dates....end up that's d worst hse...so dun mind date now.
    Ya, also u can ask david quote compare d price too.