Thread: How many development selling lower than vvip launch prices??

Default How many development selling lower than vvip launch prices??

Just curious to know how many developments are selling lower than vvip launch prices?? I am sure during the launch these buyer are assured that they will be getting the best prices. Can these buyers do something about it??

going forward, more and more project will sell cheaper than its vvip launch to clear unsold units ...

Quote Originally Posted by f1ferrari View Post
    Just curious to know how many developments are selling lower than vvip launch prices?? I am sure during the launch these buyer are assured that they will be getting the best prices. Can these buyers do something about it??
    Best is very relative mah. Best can also mean in relation to climate. Did they guarantee lowest price?
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Hi...I am waiting for Hillview peak to give discount.

choice units may be gone after VVIP .

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    You buying HP and buying into Hillview?

You bad mouth Hillview Peak in their thread and also Hillview as a whole in Hillview related threads.

Hypocrites are not welcome by people staying in Hillview.

You can go direct to Kingsford developer office at PSA Vista and buy with discount. Maybe can sing some songs with developer too.
    "How to make a fool useful for your properties? Let him continue to blow up Jurong prices and all other areas will keep up"

Quote Originally Posted by Luke65 View Post
    You can go direct to Kingsford developer office at PSA Vista and buy with discount. Maybe can sing some songs with developer too.
    Hi.... A brilliant idea. Having said that I want a crash and big discount not because I want hillview peak but reckon it should be giving discount for god sake when all other reputable developers are giving.

Serve the greedy developer rights if they still maintain 30% sold record.

Quote Originally Posted by CondoInterested View Post
    You buying HP and buying into Hillview?

You bad mouth Hillview Peak in their thread and also Hillview as a whole in Hillview related threads.

Hypocrites are not welcome by people staying in Hillview.
    I am looking for a major correction and would love to see how developer cope with the situation when their motherland china is also having crisis back then.

Lastly I wish to correct you that I want a discount but I am not buying into hillview peak for it is really being a pig to buy there for obvious wrong reasons.

Hi.... A brilliant idea. Having said that I want a crash and big discount not because I want hillview peak but reckon it should be giving discount for god sake when all other reputable developers are giving.

Serve the greedy developer rights if they still maintain 30% sold record.
    Their PRC office ladies should give you some good discount,
    that's provided you can perform like buying a few units
    "How to make a fool useful for your properties? Let him continue to blow up Jurong prices and all other areas will keep up"

Quote Originally Posted by Luke65 View Post
    Their PRC office ladies should give you some good discount,
    that's provided you can perform like buying a few units
    Hi....the problem is I am stuck with my MT Sinai... Game over for me.

Hi....the problem is I am stuck with my MT Sinai... Game over for me.
    Are you renting to karaok girls?

@Luke65
    We just need to stop talking to attention seeker like him, we are just wasting our time if you have read all his posting in other threads.

Most vvip launches actually announces that u are assured of getting the lowest prices and the best deals. So far most developers have not lowered their prices but I noticed a few that have. Can they do that? It like that such developer have actually made false promises. Who would want to buy from them during initial launch then?

yowetan is our contrarian indicator
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Most vvip launches actually announces that u are assured of getting the lowest prices and the best deals. So far most developers have not lowered their prices but I noticed a few that have. Can they do that? It like that such developer have actually made false promises. Who would want to buy from them during initial launch then?
    If they don't, how do they clear stocks if their initial projection is too high? If you are first to go in, you get to be the first to choose. That's what my agent told me, even if prices drop next time. I doubt there is a guarantee of lowest price. It could be lowest at the market prices then. If there is an absolute guarantee it must be in print.

The Govt is waiting to fine them if units unsold after being built for some time. People are complaining about sky high prices. This is the only way out.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

That being said, I do remember an agent stating that a particular developer has deep pockets and will not reduce prices. So far it's prices from start to end has been consistently higher. The problem is I don't like this kind of artificial system so did not buy from that developer.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

actually how to time the market to get lowest pricing? Buy when you can lor....high also have people buy, low also have onlookers cursing for more bottom out.

no one can promise anything unless it is written in contract and no developer or sales will write such into contract.

when the price is up, can the developer comes and look for buyers to ask buyers to topup what they have bought?

many things are market driven...

Has anyone ever noticed that property developers themselves never said that they would not lower their prices to protect buyers during VVIP preview. It is always the sale agents.

The sale agents are merely using what we called in marketing "salesman puff".

When someone already made up the decision to buy, even salesman puffs are taken positively to give the buyer the added confidence.

Now that the tide has turned, earlier buyers just have to accept the fact and move on.

The decision to buy a property is always a complex one with the heart most times making the decision.

We need to learn how to make hard decision less from the heart unless it is matter of the hearts.

suspect all cap land projects