Thread: Hey Admin aka Owner of this Forum CONDOsingapore.com This forum has DEGENERATED

Thumbs down Hey Admin aka Owner of this Forum CONDOsingapore.com This forum has DEGENERATED

Ringo33 is your Pet or what ? Continue let him TROLL whoever disagree with him.

Or your intention is to let this CLOWN Entertain the members ? lol

I am NOT surprise if Ringo33 is the CO-OWNER or even owner of this degenerated forum

Ringo33 got so much time replying and posting crap daily. Good thing is that FREE ENTERTAINMENT from a senior member Ringo33

Anyway we got to PITY him a lonely bachelor ! lol

So let's Forgive him and move on

Oh if this thread is DELETED / OR I AM BANNED it shows YOU are GUILTY.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Ringo33 is your Pet or what ? Continue let him TROLL whoever disagree with him.

Or your intention is to let this CLOWN Entertain the members ? lol

I am NOT surprise if Ringo33 is the CO-OWNER or even owner of this degenerated forum

Ringo33 got so much time replying and posting crap daily. Good thing is that FREE ENTERTAINMENT from a senior member Ringo33

Anyway we got to PITY him a lonely bachelor ! lol

So let's Forgive him and move on

Oh if this thread is DELETED / OR I AM BANNED it shows YOU are GUILTY.
    Just to let you and everyone know that there is Ignore List facility in this forum.

It is not Admin responsibility to decide which Poster you want to response. If you feel that He/She not at the same frequency with your way of thinking just move on and don't response any more.

Ringo has not harassed any members of this forum, unlike you. He may have disagreed with other posters but he has not harassed others with vulgar words and insults, unlike you and your clones.

I have no reason to ban him compared to the tons of complaints I have received about YOU. I have given you numerous chances, but you keep harassing people on this forum as well as spewing your disgusting words and behaviour. The decision to ban you and your clones is obvious.

Every forum in Singapore has its share of nutcases and sociopaths. We are no different. There is only one way to deal with them.

I have your IP addresses which are the same as all your clones.

If you wish to make this issue bigger than it is now, you should go right ahead and continue your behaviour. That's all I can say for now.

PS:- Feel free to PM me if you need a referral to the IMH.
    Last edited by reporter2; 05-04-14 at 12:29.

Admin: +10 Like.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by reporter2 View Post
    Ringo has not harassed any members of this forum, unlike you. He may have disagreed with other posters but he has not harassed others with vulgar words and insults, unlike you and your clones.

I have no reason to ban him compared to the tons of complaints I have received about YOU. I have given you numerous chances, but you keep harassing people on this forum as well as spewing your disgusting words and behaviour. The decision to ban you and your clones is obvious.

Every forum in Singapore has its share of nutcases and sociopaths. We are no different. There is only one way to deal with them.

I have your IP addresses which are the same as all your clones.

If you wish to make this issue bigger than it is now, you should go right ahead and continue your behaviour. That's all I can say for now.

SHAME ON YOU For being a LIAR of this forum.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Below are some of the nice post by Ringo33

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    We have under estimated on your fetishness towards human or even animal fart.

You are one SICK individual.

yucks!!
    Obviously this I-love-fart forummer doesn't know about the petrol chemical plant in malaysia.

Perhaps smell too much farts.

Told you liao if you see people with elementary education start talking about pollution in property forum you need to beware.
    Swear to God on your child life that you are not operating multiple forum account then I will entertain you.

Till then, just read my signature.
    Well change your username to LiarReporter

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post
    Admin: +10 Like.
    So you don't denied for the fact that you love to lick reporter2 backside ?

Oh btw, you should tell us how many complains Ringo33 has received so far

The LOG shows it all unless you delete it.

Talking about IP address ? Singapore uses PROXY and there is NO static IP address for each customer by default. You are not that dumb right ? Perhaps IMH should reserve for you too

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

While Ringo has not harassed us, Ringo had and continue to make many personal character attack statements and insults and derogatory statements against many forumers here.
    I believe you must be one of them subjected to his such ruse and tactics.
    Don't fall for his trick! Use the same tactic back on him! This is not considered "harassment" and you will not be censored or banned from here!

Don't forget my POLL Results.

Garner OVER 4000 Views.

Some don't dare to vote because i set public vote so people can see their vote and kana later BAN.

Well i guess Ringo33 has PISSED OFF many old timers members

Ringo has not harassed any members of this forum, unlike you. He may have disagreed with other posters but he has not harassed others with vulgar words and insults,
    really? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    Actually fart smells nicer than the air in jurong.
    When someone say they like the smell of FART, you need to respect that.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Okay here is the deal.

I have no time to follow and observe your petty quarrels.

One more complaint I get about any of you naughty fellas (and that includes Ringo) you're gone.

We don't need trash like you around here. All we want to do is discuss property related matters.

Thanks.

Hi admin, pls name all his clones here to let us inform. Thank you. I think Ringgo is ok. The one name duanehneh forumer is the worst.

Yes can't agree more. Shall we petition for ringo33 to be out as well?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    While Ringo has not harassed us, Ringo had and continue to make many personal character attack statements and insults and derogatory statements against many forumers here.
    Don't fall for his trick! Use the same tactic back on him! This is not considered "harassment" and you will not be censored or banned from here!

No lah, let him continue to entertain all of us.

Ringo is not 1 of the worst, the other one is called "minority" - again, using similar ruses and tactics like Ringo, but he also likes to KNN you here, KNN you there, that is why I ask him what is the meaning of "KNN" and whether he "KNN" his mother?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    Yes can't agree more. Shall we petition for ringo33 to be out as well?

No lah, let him continue to entertain all of us.

Ringo is not 1 of the worst, the other one is called "minority" - again, using similar ruses and tactics like Ringo, but he also likes to KNN you here, KNN you there, that is why I ask him what is the meaning of "KNN" and whether he "KNN" his mother?

U are the other who one to engaged in this tactics. Becoz u can't convince people with ur radical view of politicaling every thing . Using words like retatd , dog etc . U have a dirty mind thus any thing 3 letter to u is vulgar . Frankly u are no diff from the crusder guy. So dint call the pot black when u have Bern staring at yourself in the mirror .
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

I am just reciprocating your kind of "KNN" statements you hurled on me and other people back to you.......... Talk about pot call kettle black, you are the first one employing those ruses and tactics and we have no choice but to reciprocate, anyway, since you won't get banned we won't as well employing your same tactic back to you, ha ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    U are the other who one to engaged in this tactics. Becoz u can't convince people with ur radical view of politicaling every thing . Using words like retatd , dog etc . U have a dirty mind thus any thing 3 letter to u is vulgar . Frankly u are no diff from the crusder guy. So dint call the pot black when u have Bern staring at yourself in the mirror .