Local model and actress Jade Seah has opened the doors of her new home for a feature on her YouTube channel.
The celebrity's brand new home is still undergoing renovation works but already packs an impressive punch with wide spacious areas, vintage details and a jaw-dropping view.
The big wooden front door hides behind two sliding metal gates which look like they belong in front of a 1940s shophouse.
"So I chanced upon this place online when I was generally looking for a place to stay," Ms Seah says. "I was very precise about the location, but not about the kind of place I wanted to stay in. This seemed like a very interesting deal. I came here, saw the spiral staircase and roof and fell in love.
She then takes the camera on an exclusive tour around her favourite areas in the house, where she plans to hold many parties.
In particular, she points out a red wall by the polka-dotted balcony in the house, and a future lounge area which is currently taken up by renovation tools.
Jade also showed off a spacious kitchen and gave a sneak peak of the floral tiles she had bought for the bathroom, adding that the sink would be custom made. "My mom is half-Peranakan so I wanted to reflect that and I looked for Peranakan tiles." However, she admits that the blue and blood orange tiles she found were not truly Peranakan.
One of her favourite parts of the house seemed to be a long spiral staircase on the outside of the building. The olden staircase led to a bright sunny roof that she shares with her neighbours.
- See more at: http://business.asiaone.com/property....Vli5YLHv.dpuf