Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Silversea (D15, 99 years Leasehold, Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by Sea
    Silversea

is having a promotion *Star Buy* for certain units

Promotion might not be applicable on the Public

Launch starting from this Saturday onwards.

Sms at 90686016 for more details on regarding

the star buy promotion now!!
    Promotion as in 900psf plus ? - count me in then...
    will get the low flr pool view howz that

For 900 psf you might get basement unit with car park view, just joking...

looks more like STUCK-BUY and not star-buy...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    3+1 bedroom , 12-21 ( BEST ), size 1701 sqft , SEA-VIEW , asking $1659 psf

We need to thanks Far East for pricing the project at high price, indirectly help us to sell our East Coast property with good profit too.
    hey i may be oversea .. but i still get update from an agent..apparently got exclusive rights to 2 units at Seafront..FH ..Meyer rd ..

15 fl and 19 fl he said full sea view and IR view (distant) and was told the 15th floor is 1700-ish psf ...

thats a bigger Star buy isnt it ?[/quote]

I would say Sea Front may have a good seaview. But kind of wondering the is the land size small.

silver sea will be launching tom.... Today is the last day to secure a unit based on offer. Sms 90686016 to make an immed appt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea
    silver sea will be launching tom.... Today is the last day to secure a unit based on offer. Sms 90686016 to make an immed appt.
    Are your guys collecting cheque for bidding again? So exciting

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Heard now giving 20% discount at $1350 psf (I suppose $1350 psf is after discount?). Weekend and after will give 14% discount only.

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    Promotion as in 900psf plus ? - count me in then...
    will get the low flr pool view howz that

wah.. If 1350 before 20% discount .. can buy.. 1080psf.. if can absorb stamp duty even better.

Thank you for all the support!!!!!!

Silversea has rev good response~~

Star buy promotion had ended~~

Miss out the good buy?

Public launch will be Starting tomorrow!!

"Come to the showroom and judge for yourself"

A Picture is more then a thousand words~

Sms at 90686016 for more details!!!

good response ??

i drove past today - nice red carpet but empty chairs and ample lots to park......

whos kidding who ??

good response ??

i drove past today - nice red carpet but empty chairs and ample lots to park......

whos kidding who ??
    Today was still under Private Preview

Only register guests were allowed to view showflat..

Each have his own likes or dislikes of certain Project~

Thank you
    Last edited by Sea; 10-07-09 at 23:02.

Talking

Today The Gale also having private preview...but the showflat was packed! carpark FULL!!! So strange....

Think i know why....we singaporeans love to queue for cheap things...the cheaper it is the longer the queue

Quote Originally Posted by venus
    Today The Gale also having private preview...but the showflat was packed! carpark FULL!!! So strange....

Think i know why....we singaporeans love to queue for cheap things...the cheaper it is the longer the queue

singaporeans are known to pay high for good stuff ..

so anything thats selling cheap is no good

so developer sell higher and higher lor ...

mass market still doing fine at around 6xx to 7xxpsf? its the high end, above 1000psf that is starting to show cracks. mass market pple buy for own stay plus that area has not launched anything since ferraria park few years back so i guess there is some demand there.

Quote Originally Posted by venus

good response means Sea managed to close a few deals. One happy agent.

But this type of projects all say by invitation/VIP, i always just walk in they will still entertain even without appointment. these are not 2007 times, every buyer counts. U'd never know when the sentiment turns so developers are not so proud until turn away buyers. stock markets are correcting. let the developers have their last burst of fun in jul and aug before the ghost month because after that, it will never be the same again.

good response ??

whos kidding who ??

Just came back from the show flat. The price is really too steep. Not worth.

were there many pple at the showflat? did the agent say how many sold already?

Quote Originally Posted by LongMan

The Edge reported that "more than 25 units were SNAPPED UP at private previews..." wow...so many until must use the words snapped up ah?

Don't understand why people pay so high for new project, when there are so many fire sales in the sat newspaper.

People are rushing to sell off their completed property before the new rule start by now and moreover there are also another 40,000 units available by then.

Perhaps most of them think they only need to pay 20% only...

The balance 80% later then talk...

i think there is indeed such a mentality. paying 20% desposit is always more "affordable" even at higher prices. sigh, this has not made any sense to me for the longest time but i'll just have to accept it. the other point is many buyers always trust developers more than individual sellers be it being conned by either sellers or agents or simply less hassle or simply because the individual seller is making a profit by selling to the buyer. another mentality which i don't understand but just have to accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Honesty
    Don't understand why people pay so high for new project, when there are so many fire sales in the sat newspaper.

People are rushing to sell off their completed property before the new rule start by now and moreover there are also another 40,000 units available by then.

Perhaps most of them think they only need to pay 20% only...

The balance 80% later then talk...

Quote Originally Posted by Honesty
    Perhaps most of them think they only need to pay 20% only...The balance 80% later then talk...
    When the 80% comes due, if ekonomi no good then "tng kor" lor...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    were there many pple at the showflat? did the agent say how many sold already?
    They only launched Tower 4 (1 out of 4)
    As of 1pm, Stack 21 was almost sold out. Stack 22 was 0 sales. A few units of stack 19 and 20 were sold.

Imagine paying almost 2mil for a 3 room (about 1500 square feet). Ridiculous I think.

Just went down to showflat today. I think about 29 units are sold based on the number of crosses on the board. They are also throwing in the fridge, chiller, oven, coffee maker for free.. but agent said it is only for today.. seems pricey, even after 20% discount.

Lemmings.... every single one of them

so that means 29 in total?! including last year, preview and today?

then Sea must have closed a large portion of these deals. He said in an earlier posting response was good.

good that not that many people fell for it. boycott unreasonable prices! let our voices be heard!

Quote Originally Posted by tamp81
    Just went down to showflat today. I think about 29 units are sold based on the number of crosses on the board. They are also throwing in the fridge, chiller, oven, coffee maker for free.. but agent said it is only for today.. seems pricey, even after 20% discount.

As of last weekend incl last year's sales, 19 were sold. that means this week till today another 10 were sold.

wow

sell 10 per week (in a bullish env), it'll prob take them till next Mar 2010 to fully sell assuming this bullish sentiment continues

2m, 99 year leasehold...pay the 1.6m loan can go crazy already.

They only launched Tower 4 (1 out of 4)
    As of 1pm, Stack 21 was almost sold out. Stack 22 was 0 sales. A few units of stack 19 and 20 were sold.

Imagine paying almost 2mil for a 3 room (about 1500 square feet). Ridiculous I think.

far east won't bother to fully sell one. they see response bad just hold back, when they feel like it then launch again.

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    As of last weekend incl last year's sales, 19 were sold. that means this week till today another 10 were sold.

wow

sell 10 per week (in a bullish env), it'll prob take them till next Mar 2010 to fully sell assuming this bullish sentiment continues

i wonder FEO has how many unsold units for all their already launched projects and how many units of not-sold-out projects are actually leased out by them coz they cant find buyers? Very strange developer that does not seem concerned bout market pricing trend. Launch price of Hillvista at 9xx to 1k psf still boggles me till now....

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    far east won't bother to fully sell one. they see response bad just hold back, when they feel like it then launch again.

Meaning... the 99 tenure ticking and ticking and ticking... just look at Hillview Regency. Last time holdback and yahyah... now all vomitting out