Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Silversea (D15, 99 years Leasehold, Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by shingirl
    i used to stay at seaview point.

the only thing i can see at night is the seafood centre logo..... the big crab......... but if i use binoculars, i can see the cars in the carpark.
    no wonder when younger always felt a watchful presence - and i thought it was my conscience

Quote Originally Posted by eaurouge_spa
    Probably need to clear 12 or 13 floors to get a view of the sea.

i think about 10 floor will be able to see the sea (maybe lower, 8-9 floor).

You want this type of seaview? No problem. Marine Parade HDB 3rm flats also gotch.

u spend all day & nite staring at the sea? no? then pay so much for fark. accumulated only 30 mins per day at most staring at the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    u spend all day & nite staring at the sea? no? then pay so much for fark. accumulated only 30 mins per day at most staring at the sea.
    Rite... staring at money or bank account is so much better...

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Rite... staring at money or bank account is so much better...
    Rite.. that's why majority of the s'porean are staring at their $$ ..

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    It wont be total darkness, there will be lights on the ships and some lights from the big splash area. Comparing bayshore area to amber and meyer, bayshore has a better seaview.
    Ya.. I go EastCoast eat forbidden fruits frequently...and i can vouch that at night.. there is lots of monkeys around.. got lots of things to see!

and actually.. out in the sea.. you can see alot of lights in the distance too!

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Ya.. I go EastCoast eat forbidden fruits frequently...and i can vouch that at night.. there is lots of monkeys around.. got lots of things to see!

and actually.. out in the sea.. you can see alot of lights in the distance too!

Lol, must go take a look, didnt the place is action packed.

Silversea are relaunching at special price on 11 July 09!
    The Panorama @ Ang Mo Kio
    BRAND NEW CONDOMINIUM By Wheelock Properties
    - The Next Anticipated Launch! -

Sms at 90686016 for for Preview !!!

Silvesea details:

Last edited by Sea; 02-07-09 at 23:28.

Default Silversea Condo - Knight Frank Official appointed agency

Buy direct from developer via appointed agency!
    Register @ Silversea.sg or Call hot line: 96663066 NOW!

To be sure that you are buying Silversea Condo via appointed agency's agent, Register with Silversea.sg. Only agents from the appointed agency will have the priority.

Silversea are designed to be a topic of conversation, two 50-metre lap & leisure pools create glimmering stretches of water as far as the eye can see. Just as luxurious is the Lagoon Pool, landscaped with tropical palms and sand-like slopes, this unique water feature provides residents with a private beach-inspired lagoon.

Silversea, the luxurious development located in the East Coast area, has 383 apartments and the living spaces of most large units are designed with sweeping pool or breathtaking sea views. Penthouses are crafted with different designs, offering exclusive living atop every tower to enjoy the most spectacular views

District: 15
    Tenure: 99-year leasehold
    Total Units: 383
    Building:
    Four 21-storey towers

21 units 2 bedrooms – 947sqft
    42 units 3 bedrooms- 1270sqft
    16 units 3+1 bedrooms- 1474sqft
    16 units 4 bedrooms- 2120sqft
    3 units Penthouse- 4090sqft

Sizes of bedroom
    2bedroom : 969 – 1152sf
    3bedroom : 1485 – 1582sf
    3 + study : 1647 – 1701sf
    4bedroom : 2497 - 2766
    Penthouse : 3552 / 4381 / 4962sf

Facilities
    • 2 x 50m lap pool
    • Garden Pavilion
    • Outdoor Int’l Dining Pavilion
    • Tennis Courts
    • Day Cabana
    • Bubble Pool
    • Spa Beds
    • Spa Seats
    • Sky Promenade on 11th storey
    • Infinity pool
    • Five Elemental Spas
    • Heated Jacuzzi Pool
    • Lounge & Bar

Buy direct from developer via appointed agency!
    Register @ Silversea.sg or Call hot line: 96663066 NOW!

what is the psf?

at SMS 90686016 for for Preview !!!

SILVERSEA

Project Details:

Developer: Far East Organization

Description: 21 storey residential condomium towers

Tenure: 99 years from around June 2007

Total no. of units: 383 units / 2 rooms to Spacious Penthouse.

Total no. of car park lots: 500 (Basement parking)

Lifestyle
    a. Sky Preomenade
    i. Elemental Spa (foot spa, heated stone slab and rain shower)
    ii. The Dining Room with Gourmet Kitchen
    iii. The Living Room with Dip pool & heated Jacuzzi

b. 1st storey level
    i. Life style amenities such as Japanese Onsen Spa Villa. Balinese Spa Villa.
    ii. Theme Dining Pavilions. very international. This company called "Silversea", Ocean Linear with multiple acitivities happening.
    Imagining SIlversea is like the Ocean Linear, with Pizza Pavilion, different lifestyle of cooking faciliites.
    iii. Tea and Breakfast Cabana- with a group of 2 to 4 people, arrange a Tea or Breakfast by the pool.
    iv. Tennis Dining Pavilion
    With a family or a group of friends, some play the tennis, some engaged in the preparation of light meal while the children play
    v. The elemental deck at 1st storey
    When you come home, you will not find driveway, is safe for children to run anywhere with lot of ground area and is safe to run around.

c. Sea view
    Every unit has a sea view, regardless of which unit, just take the lift. Up to 11th storey, Sky Promenade, everybody is treated equally, have party there, don't mesh the house, do it outside the Sky Promenade. Can arrange a Spa party, etc.

d.Elevations treatment
    Front elevations facing the sea view and other elevation is facing the urban area.

e. Drop off lobby at Basement
    YOu could either align at the lobby drop off point and walk to the "The Living Room (The Clubhouse) or drive to the Basement via the LIft lobby and take a lift to "The Living Room"

Total no. of units: 383 units

Total no. of car park lots: 500 (Basement parking)

Last edited by Sea; 03-07-09 at 09:37.

SMS SMS 90686016 for for Preview !!!

Quote Originally Posted by yokoosi
    what is the psf?
    12xx for low floor without view. Heard high floor 15xx

SMS 90686016 for for Preview !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sea

the couple in the picture is drowned in the traffic from ECP ... so romantic

Quote Originally Posted by yokoosi
    what is the psf?
    The price will be release on Launch day only.

However the estimated price should be around what "Property_Owner" have quoted.

Merill Lynch report today says,

"
    Private preview of Silversea
    Far East also held a private preview of its 383-unit Silversea project along Amber
    Road this weekend. 97 units were released for sale at ~S$1300psf (without
    seaview) and ~S$1,600psf (with seaview). By Sunday afternoon, <20% of the
    units released were sold."

such good response wor

Open for booking

from 1st to 13th floor now~~!

Sms at 90686016 for Appointment!!

can't decide

this $1300 psf for no seaview 99 yr unit is dumber

or parc seabreeze FREEHOLD $1300 psf riddled with so much wasted space in balconies + bay obstacles dumber...

Is that all they managed to sell, less than 20 %, btw is all the units available or just those in tower 4?

According to Merrill Lynch analyst on the ground, it seems so. why do you think Sea immediately posted another advertorial after I quoted ML about their torrid sales? They managed to con 8 suckers last year though so i guess about 20+ units sold. According to the report only release 97 units and confirmed by Sea, they are trying to get rid of the non seaview units at 1300psf first. Then sell the seaview units at 1600psf. So looks like they are releasing a few more towers but with a focus on non seaview units.

Quote Originally Posted by condoinvestor
    Is that all they managed to sell, less than 20 %, btw is all the units available or just those in tower 4?

Quote Originally Posted by condoinvestor
    It's <20% of the 97 units released. That means there were only less than 19 suckers around....and probably includes those 8 suckers who bought last year.

Quote Originally Posted by venus
    It's <20% of the 97 units released. That means there were only less than 19 suckers around....and probably includes those 8 suckers who bought last year.
    anyone know anything about Seafront ?? a FH on Meyer rd .. was a sold out project ... hardly see any ads on this project ... an agent told me maybe have a unit on 15 floor with seaview and part IR view around 1700 psf ..

any comments / opinion on this project and the psf (1700 psf) ?

If u are comparing it with silversea, I'll go for seafront anytime. For just 100psf more u get a FH in an exclusive neighbourhood. Well...unless u prefer to be closer to amenities.

Quote Originally Posted by venus
    If u are comparing it with silversea, I'll go for seafront anytime. For just 100psf more u get a FH in an exclusive neighbourhood. Well...unless u prefer to be closer to amenities.
    i am no expert on east side ...

but for Seafront, meyer road ..FH ... sea view, IR view .. is 1700 psf fair ?

One thing for sure about far east projects - things fall apart a few months after TOP. Just pay a visit to the Icon and see what a wonderful state the facilities are.

$1300psf for view of marine parade road and amber circle congestion. Try driving home during peak hour or weekends. Heck, try driving to work during mornings. it's like coming out from your condo driveway and maneuvering into newton circus.

come to think of it, i hope the gahmen widens the roads or something, otherwise once the majority of D15 and telok kurau condos start to TOP, traffic will be chialat. There are technically only 2 main arteries into the OA, TSV, SS, SB area from town ECP-Tg Rhu/Nicoll/PIE-StillRd served by East Coast Road, and ECP-MP/PIE-StillRd served by Marine Parade Road

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    One thing for sure about far east projects - things fall apart a few months after TOP. Just pay a visit to the Icon and see what a wonderful state the facilities are.

$1300psf for view of marine parade road and amber circle congestion. Try driving home during peak hour or weekends. Heck, try driving to work during mornings. it's like coming out from your condo driveway and maneuvering into newton circus.

come to think of it, i hope the gahmen widens the roads or something, otherwise once the majority of D15 and telok kurau condos start to TOP, traffic will be chialat. There are technically only 2 main arteries into the OA, TSV, SS, SB area from town ECP-Tg Rhu/Nicoll/PIE-StillRd served by East Coast Road, and ECP-MP/PIE-StillRd served by Marine Parade Road
    Hmm.. I think it's time for ERP at Amber Circle.. :P