Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2712131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Silversea (D15, 99 years Leasehold, Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Tat's the point I'm trying to say. I invest 4M for a 3% return, might as well invest in 5 unit of studio in Southbank/Icon. My yield at least 4% to 4.5%.
    Any commends?
    of cos diversification this way will be better ~

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Ya.. you method is definitely more pros than cons..
    1 unit 4bdrm if it's vacant..ur vacancy rate is 100% for that month..
    but 5 studio, highly unlikely to have a 100% vacancy rate..so income stream keeps coming..
    Then , you can sell 1 unit by 1 unit ..and reinvest the excess into other location.

Btw, you think Seaview at $1400psf for 1410sqft is good buy? .. I lok at past transactions , it seems i will be breaking record if i buy at that price.. A more reasonable price might be 1000-1100 psf...

I wouldnt want to buy seaview at even 1000psf..but wat to do.. parents want to stay there.. i think dont lose money , happy liao.. dont need to care about whether capital allocation to somewhere else is better..
    1410sqft can only buy stack 12 or 22. 1200psf I would say is a good buy. !300 is the max I would pay if buying for own stay.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    rental guarantee from developer does not mean there really is a tenancy involved, think more creatively leh ~
    yeah, dont fall for this one.

3% guaranteed for 2 years or some low fixed period.

they will factor this "rent" into the purchasing price.

so say they need to get a rental of 12k / month for 3%, and can only get 6k - they provide the difference. But the 6k x 24 they already added into the purchase price.

Then when 2 years up....... good luck getting a real 12k / month client.

Now your yield is 1.5% or probably less with tax and conservancy

1410sqft can only buy stack 12 or 22. 1200psf I would say is a good buy. !300 is the max I would pay if buying for own stay.
    Wa.. you are willing to pay up to 1200-1300psf for SEAVIEW ??
    The highest paid was around $1500 but it was generally for the below 1000sqft apartments...

most of the 1410-1610sqft apartments transacted at $1000-1200sqft only a few months back.. only last month started to be transacted at 1200sqft...

Just curious..why are you willing to pay $1200-1300 even when the surroundings are only commanding $900-1100psf ..but silversea is trying for $1300-1500psf.. (which is crazy).

just visited show flat, not much activity today, abt 40% of twr 4 sold, twr 1 only units up to 10th floor released...

wonder what is Far East up to releasing bits and pieces, overall not impressed by what I saw, esp. 2 lifts to be shared by 6 units! What exclusivity is that

Wa.. you are willing to pay up to 1200-1300psf for SEAVIEW ??
    The highest paid was around $1500 but it was generally for the below 1000sqft apartments...

most of the 1410-1610sqft apartments transacted at $1000-1200sqft only a few months back.. only last month started to be transacted at 1200sqft...

Just curious..why are you willing to pay $1200-1300 even when the surroundings are only commanding $900-1100psf ..but silversea is trying for $1300-1500psf.. (which is crazy).
    stack 22 pool view. 12 only high floor then can get some seaview from a angle. The rest dun bother, will be block in future. Buying seaview is not for sea view.
    For the price I feel is current market price.But if you compare TSV to OA, I would prefer TSV location compare to OA, so much nearer to PP. Land size also bigger. If you die die got to buy TSV for own stay, I would say this price is reasonable. You are so much luckier then people that paid 1500psf in 07.
    I know SS not doing well. Orchard must move. Keep your eyes open in D9/10 adv. It tells you a lot.

stack 22 pool view. 12 only high floor then can get some seaview from a angle. The rest dun bother, will be block in future. Buying seaview is not for sea view.
    For the price I feel is current market price.But if you compare TSV to OA, I would prefer TSV location compare to OA, so much nearer to PP. Land size also bigger. If you die die got to buy TSV for own stay, I would say this price is reasonable. You are so much luckier then people that paid 1500psf in 07.
    I know SS not doing well. Orchard must move. Keep your eyes open in D9/10 adv. It tells you a lot.
    Thanks.. just got bank valuation .. they also valued a seaview unit for $1200-$1300psf max.

Will keep a lookout for orchard...but i more interested in d1, d9-10 for investment.

what time does the showroom close on weekdays?

Showflat close at 7pm

Thanks

Special Arrangment for viewing

can be arrange after opening hours

of showflat

Sms at 90686016 for appt

Thanks

FEO is that desperate huh?

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    It's the agent, not FEO.
    That why they only release some units. High floor not release but can be discuss.

It's the agent, not FEO.
    That why they only release some units. High floor not release but can be discuss.
    High floor sea facing..they gave me their best discount is $1590psf.. got discount meh?

High floor sea facing..they gave me their best discount is $1590psf.. got discount meh?
    Don't you want to consider Meyer road. At the same price, you can probably get a high-floor unit facing the sea in a new developement that's FREEHOLD..... plus a more reliable developer?

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    playing hangman...now down last 2 chances

Quote Originally Posted by Miow
    Don't you want to consider Meyer road. At the same price, you can probably get a high-floor unit facing the sea in a new developement that's FREEHOLD..... plus a more reliable developer?
    Meyer ? .. Amenities is my top concern as my whole family not working.... so we need the daily necessities to be walking distance... Meyer is eat grass is it?

they offer you 1590 psf ?? after discount ?

friend go Meyer road ..and buy Seafront .. better location .. FH..i can get SEAFRONT , seaview , unblock view .. at 1700-1650 psf ..

Meyer ? .. Amenities is my top concern as my whole family not working.... so we need the daily necessities to be walking distance... Meyer is eat grass is it?

aiyo ... then i think u better just buy HDB maisonette ... more amenities ..

"But weekend sales were slower at mid-tier projects closer to the city. Far East sold five units of Silversea in Amber Road at an average price of $1,380 psf, for a total of 59 units sold so far."

hahaha, thanks for support, response has been good, units selling fast...

Tower 1 will be launching High floors(11th - 19th) tomorrow
    My number is +65 9296 8120. If you are interested or if you have any buyer, feel free to call me to make an appointment. Thank you

this project is already dead with no interest. Just look at the amount of discussion on this thread. Far East even resorted to heavy advertising on CNBC and Bloomberg already because locals no demand, who cares about new releases (earlier tell people limited units available for sale...phui). 1300 to 1600psf when the stock market correction is well underway?

Bro you beat me to it.

Yup, heavy heavy marketing at CNBC and Bloomberg. In fact I believe that they arrange it such that the ads are shown on the same time in both channels cos seen it quite a number of time.

i remembered they started advertising on local tv then abandoned it to advertise Centro instead.

Quote Originally Posted by blackswan
    Bro you beat me to it.

Yup, heavy heavy marketing at CNBC and Bloomberg. In fact I believe that they arrange it such that the ads are shown on the same time in both channels cos seen it quite a number of time.

"Another major developer, Far East Organization, showed the location of a ‘Marine Parade MRT’ station in an online page for its Silversea condo. The east coast development is expected to attain TOP in 2014.
    The station is supposedly part of the Eastern Region Line, which will be completed in 2020.
    The Land Transport Authority has not confirmed the alignment of the new rail projects, much less the location of stations. An LTA spokesman dismissed the developers’ information as ‘wild guesses’.
    Far East Organization declined to comment"

"The Consumers Association of Singapore does not quite agree.
    Case executive director Seah Seng Choon said that it fell short of the advertising industry’s code of practice, which dictates that all advertisements should be ‘legal, decent, honest and truthful’.
    ‘In this case, the sites of the MRT stations as indicated in the advertisement are questionable when the LTA has not confirmed them. As such the advertisement could be misleading.’
    Other developers interviewed said it is an occasional practice among some players to include hypothetical sites of new stations in their sales materials – although some frown upon it.
    Mr Gerry de Silva, head of group corporate affairs at City Developments, said his company does not resort to this."

Thumbs up SilverSea Relaunch - Best to Buy

SilverSea Relaunch Sale on 08Aug09 fr S$1250psf ---- HIGH FLOOR lvl 11th -17th*term n cond apply

Currently selling Tower 1 and Tower 4:

2bedrooms: Size - 969sqf & 980sqf
    2 + study: Size - 1066sqf
    3bedrooms: Size - avg 1500sqf
    3 + study: Size - avg 1700sqf
    4bedrooms: Size - avg 2500sqf

*Price starting from S$1250psf

Good for Investment.
    Good for own stay.

Current Guide Price Updated on 06Aug08

== 2 Bedroom between 1.25million ==
    == 3 Bedroom between 1.45million ==
    *term n cond apply

Introduction of SilverSea
    Developer: Far East Organization
    Description: 21 storey residential condomium towers
    Tenure: 99 years from around June 2007
    Total no. of units: 383 units / 2 rooms to Spacious Penthouse.
    Total no. of car park lots: 500 (Basement parking)
    floor area 2Bedroom 980sqft and 3bedroom 1500sqft
    asking price from SGD1250psf *term n cond apply

Rising from a lush landscape of coastal greenery, Silversea is an architectural expression of the silvery horizon where sky meets sea. Accentuated by balconies that twist skyward, the towers make a bold statement in the form of a graceful sculptural wave.

Each themed Dining Pavilion offers rare opportunities to indulge in spectacular world cuisine. Excite your palate with delicious Brazilian churrascaria, Northern Indian tandoori, Italian pizza and Japanese teppanyaki, all within a stone's throw away. Relax and forget all worldly cares at the various cabanas and spa villas expressively designed for this purpose.

Designed to be a topic of conversation, two 50-metre lap & leisure pools create glimmering stretches of water as far as the eye can see. Just as luxurious is the Lagoon Pool, landscaped with tropical palms and sand-like slopes, this unique water feature provides residents with a private beach-inspired lagoon.

On the 11th floor of each residential tower, a sky promenade, designed to complement magnificent unobstructed sea views, stretches across to link 2 buildings.

With close proximity to the East Coast Parkway, a 10-minute drive takes you to the new Terminal 3 at Changi International Airport, and a 15-minute drive takes you to the heart of the Central Business District. As upcoming landmarks at the Marina Bay area, you'll find the wonders of a global city are well within your reach.

Indulge in chilli crabs at the famous East Coast Seafood Centre or drop by the East Coast Lagoon Food Village for local favourites. A global gastronomic adventure awaits right within the vicinity of your home.

The East Coast is also home to some of Singapore's top educational institutions. Renowned schools offer well-rounded learning to prepare the next generation for the future

Photo

Facilities
    • The Dining Room• Gymnasium• Northern Indian Tandoori Pavilion• Brazilian Churrascaria Pavilion• Japanese Teppanyaki Pavilion• Italian Pizza Pavilion
    • Tea & Breakfast Cabana• Balinese Spa Villa• Japanese Onsen Villa• Tennis Court with Dining Pavilion• Eco Pond• 50m Lap Pool• Lagoon Pool• Wading & Fun Pool• Water Play Area• Heated Jacuzzi• Foot Reflexology Area• Outdoor Fitness Area

Amenities
    • East Coast Parkway (connects city and airport) • East Coast Park• Marine Parade Town Centre• Parkway Parade Shopping Centre• Marine Parade Community Club• Marine Parade Community Library• Near CHIJ (Katong) Primary• Near Tao Nan School• Near CHIJ Katong Convent• Near St. Patrick's School• Near Tanjong Katong Secondary School• Near Tanjong Katong Girls' School• Near Victoria School• Near Victoria Junior College

Lifestyle
    a. Sky Preomenade
    i. Elemental Spa (foot spa, heated stone slab and rain shower)
    ii. The Dining Room with Gourmet Kitchen
    iii. The Living Room with Dip pool & heated Jacuzzi

b. 1st storey level
    i. Life style amenities such as Japanese Onsen Spa Villa. Balinese Spa Villa.
    ii. Theme Dining Pavilions. very international. This company called "Silversea", Ocean Linear with multiple acitivities happening.
    Imagining SIlversea is like the Ocean Linear, with Pizza Pavilion, different lifestyle of cooking faciliites.
    iii. Tea and Breakfast Cabana- with a group of 2 to 4 people, arrange a Tea or Breakfast by the pool.
    iv. Tennis Dining Pavilion
    With a family or a group of friends, some play the tennis, some engaged in the preparation of light meal while the children play
    v. The elemental deck at 1st storey
    When you come home, you will not find driveway, is safe for children to run anywhere with lot of ground area and is safe to run around.

c. Sea view
    Every unit has a sea view, regardless of which unit, just take the lift. Up to 11th storey, Sky Promenade, everybody is treated equally, have party there, don't mesh the house, do it outside the Sky Promenade. Can arrange a Spa party, etc.

d.Elevations treatment
    Front elevations facing the sea view and other elevation is facing the urban area.

e. Drop off lobby at Basement
    YOu could either align at the lobby drop off point and walk to the "The Living Room (The Clubhouse) or drive to the Basement via the LIft lobby and take a lift to "The Living Room"

Make your preview appointment with Andy.

Talking update

SilverSea Relaunch Sale on 08Aug09 fr S$1250psf ---- HIGH FLOOR lvl 11th -17th*term n cond apply

Currently selling Tower 1 and Tower 4:

2bedrooms: Size - 969sqf & 980sqf
    2 + study: Size - 1066sqf
    3bedrooms: Size - avg 1500sqf
    3 + study: Size - avg 1700sqf
    4bedrooms: Size - avg 2500sqf

*Price starting from S$1250psf

Good for Investment.
    Good for own stay.

Current Guide Price Updated on 06Aug08

== 2 Bedroom between 1.25million ==
    == 3 Bedroom between 1.45million ==
    *term n cond apply

Introduction of SilverSea
    floor area 2Bedroom 980sqft and 3bedroom 1500sqft
    asking price from SGD1275psf *term n cond apply

Rising from a lush landscape of coastal greenery, Silversea is an architectural expression of the silvery horizon where sky meets sea. Accentuated by balconies that twist skyward, the towers make a bold statement in the form of a graceful sculptural wave.

Each themed Dining Pavilion offers rare opportunities to indulge in spectacular world cuisine. Excite your palate with delicious Brazilian churrascaria, Northern Indian tandoori, Italian pizza and Japanese teppanyaki, all within a stone's throw away. Relax and forget all worldly cares at the various cabanas and spa villas expressively designed for this purpose.

Designed to be a topic of conversation, two 50-metre lap & leisure pools create glimmering stretches of water as far as the eye can see. Just as luxurious is the Lagoon Pool, landscaped with tropical palms and sand-like slopes, this unique water feature provides residents with a private beach-inspired lagoon.

On the 11th floor of each residential tower, a sky promenade, designed to complement magnificent unobstructed sea views, stretches across to link 2 buildings.

With close proximity to the East Coast Parkway, a 10-minute drive takes you to the new Terminal 3 at Changi International Airport, and a 15-minute drive takes you to the heart of the Central Business District. As upcoming landmarks at the Marina Bay area, you'll find the wonders of a global city are well within your reach.

Indulge in chilli crabs at the famous East Coast Seafood Centre or drop by the East Coast Lagoon Food Village for local favourites. A global gastronomic adventure awaits right within the vicinity of your home.

The East Coast is also home to some of Singapore's top educational institutions. Renowned schools offer well-rounded learning to prepare the next generation for the future

Photo

Facilities
    • The Dining Room• Gymnasium• Northern Indian Tandoori Pavilion• Brazilian Churrascaria Pavilion• Japanese Teppanyaki Pavilion• Italian Pizza Pavilion
    • Tea & Breakfast Cabana• Balinese Spa Villa• Japanese Onsen Villa• Tennis Court with Dining Pavilion• Eco Pond• 50m Lap Pool• Lagoon Pool• Wading & Fun Pool• Water Play Area• Heated Jacuzzi• Foot Reflexology Area• Outdoor Fitness Area

Amenities
    • East Coast Parkway (connects city and airport) • East Coast Park• Marine Parade Town Centre• Parkway Parade Shopping Centre• Marine Parade Community Club• Marine Parade Community Library• Near CHIJ (Katong) Primary• Near Tao Nan School• Near CHIJ Katong Convent• Near St. Patrick's School• Near Tanjong Katong Secondary School• Near Tanjong Katong Girls' School• Near Victoria School• Near Victoria Junior College

Lifestyle
    a. Sky Preomenade

b. 1st storey level
    ii. Theme Dining Pavilions. very international. This company called "Silversea", Ocean Linear with multiple acitivities happening.
    Imagining SIlversea is like the Ocean Linear, with Pizza Pavilion, different lifestyle of cooking faciliites.
    iii. Tea and Breakfast Cabana- with a group of 2 to 4 people, arrange a Tea or Breakfast by the pool.
    With a family or a group of friends, some play the tennis, some engaged in the preparation of light meal while the children play
    When you come home, you will not find driveway, is safe for children to run anywhere with lot of ground area and is safe to run around.

c. Sea view
    Every unit has a sea view, regardless of which unit, just take the lift. Up to 11th storey, Sky Promenade, everybody is treated equally, have party there, don't mesh the house, do it outside the Sky Promenade. Can arrange a Spa party, etc.

d.Elevations treatment
    Front elevations facing the sea view and other elevation is facing the urban area.

YOu could either align at the lobby drop off point and walk to the "The Living Room (The Clubhouse) or drive to the Basement via the LIft lobby and take a lift to "The Living Room"

Make your preview appointment with Andy.
    Hp 8448 3535 / 82981266

xebay11 is offline New Launch Project Specialist

Price drop?

Ya.. price drop! ..kaka..
    only last month.. i asked what is the best price they can give for seaview high floor.. they say the best is $1450psf.

So this $1250psf is probably the non-seaview?

Anyway.. already very very clearly show that a lot of the suburban projects.. resistant level is around $1000 psf. So unless you are D1,9,10,11, most of them needs to moderate abit.

But maybe D15, those nearer kallang can get better pricing?? dunno..

SILVERSEA

Project Details:

Lifestyle
    a. Sky Preomenade

b. 1st storey level

c. Sea view

d.Elevations treatment

Total no. of units: 383 units

Currently Tower 1 and 4 released for Sale!!

Sms at 90686016 for appt!!

Last edited by Sea; 11-08-09 at 23:20. Reason: http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/noaharkk/silversea4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by District 84483535

i wonder wat the terms and conditions are .. kekeke