Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Silversea (D15, 99 years Leasehold, Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Meaning... the 99 tenure ticking and ticking and ticking... just look at Hillview Regency. Last time holdback and yahyah... now all vomitting out
    let's see.. hill vista, hillview regency, tanglin regency, waterplace, lakeshore, riverplace, bishan 8 .. all hv unsold units ~
    FAR EAST REALLY CHAMPION!

who would want to swallow their regurgitated puke?
    Meaning... the 99 tenure ticking and ticking and ticking... just look at Hillview Regency. Last time holdback and yahyah... now all vomitting out

Smile

We Launched Silversea successfully today..

Opening New tower (T1) tomorrom at 10am

First 8 buyers before noon get extra 2% discount

Bookings on first come first served basis from 10am tomorrow

Sms at 90686016 for details and appt

Thanks for all the support~~

support support! cheong ah!!!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I give mental support. Cheong ah!

Quote Originally Posted by august
    support support! cheong ah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i think there is indeed such a mentality. paying 20% desposit is always more "affordable" even at higher prices. sigh, this has not made any sense to me for the longest time but i'll just have to accept it. the other point is many buyers always trust developers more than individual sellers be it being conned by either sellers or agents or simply less hassle or simply because the individual seller is making a profit by selling to the buyer. another mentality which i don't understand but just have to accept.

dont think it is the 20%, ppl who can afford property at this price should be fairly good in math and sooner/later they have to pay the full sum (or w/loan).. i think this bunch are probably the less experienced buyers that buy based on ego than property value..

at this price, one can get resale unit along meyer, including sovereign which is more prestigeous ..

still got rafflesia and their record orchird park (still have units for sale 17 years after TOP wor) leh? soon to join the list, jardin, miro, silversea kekeke

let's see.. hill vista, hillview regency, tanglin regency, waterplace, lakeshore, riverplace, bishan 8 .. all hv unsold units ~
    FAR EAST REALLY CHAMPION!

cos the bank can match new properties, fire sales, valuations too low, bank cannot match the selling price, meaning have fork out a lot of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Honesty
    Don't understand why people pay so high for new project, when there are so many fire sales in the sat newspaper.

People are rushing to sell off their completed property before the new rule start by now and moreover there are also another 40,000 units available by then.

Perhaps most of them think they only need to pay 20% only...

The balance 80% later then talk...

and they are not selling cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    still got rafflesia and their record orchird park (still have units for sale 17 years after TOP wor) leh? soon to join the list, jardin, miro, silversea kekeke

Wait till the banks say valuation drop below loan amount and cannot disburse anymore funds.. Then let's see how many people shit in their pants..

At 1400 to 1700psf, not much upside. 99 years somemore. By the time finish in 2012/2013, left 93-94 years only. 1100psf sound a fairer price but then again, this world isn't fair. As long as got idiots buy at 1500psf and bank ask for top up, there is still money to be made one.

Novice buyers with inflated egos die pain pain

Quote Originally Posted by sabian
    When the 80% comes due, if ekonomi no good then "tng kor" lor...
    Skali also no wear g-string or panties.... thench how?

actually i'm quite puzzled...banks are still very cautious in general and most of the banks/reports that i saw all claim it is still too early for a turnaround, why then did they agree to up the valuations for new projects? If banks are not raising the valuations and supporting these devleopers for these new projects, then there is no way the new projects would be selling at their existing price, cos else everyone else would not be able to obtain the 80% loan w/o a top up.

So it is like a double standard now.... low valuations for old projects, but higher valuations for new projects.

lol, that is govmnt standard. Pro employer n company, the bigger the merrier. They survive we survive... Not the greedies though. Just play the game right.

Quote Originally Posted by xtink
    actually i'm quite puzzled...banks are still very cautious in general and most of the banks/reports that i saw all claim it is still too early for a turnaround, why then did they agree to up the valuations for new projects? If banks are not raising the valuations and supporting these devleopers for these new projects, then there is no way the new projects would be selling at their existing price, cos else everyone else would not be able to obtain the 80% loan w/o a top up.

So it is like a double standard now.... low valuations for old projects, but higher valuations for new projects.

old projects built on cheap land while new projects built on expensive land, as simple as that...

.... low valuations for old projects, but higher valuations for new projects.

Skali also no wear g-string or panties.... thench how?
    Still "tng lor" wat...who cares what the undies are?

Just like swimming, now high tide. When the tide goes out, we see who are the indecent ones swimming nekkid.

If you are the developer's banker, it is in your interest to "support" the developer's valuation. Becos, if the devlper "tng kor", the bank also "tng kor"...

So if developer sells out, then the dvelper can repay the bank. Thus the develper's "loan" is now transferred to xxx number of buyers (with proper credit checks) and the risk is supposedly lowered.

But do take care, some banks are "tiam tiam-ly" letting go of staff so as not to be the next bank in the papers (like "700" dee-bee-ass) for the wrong PR reason.

If you are the developer's banker, it is in your interest to "support" the developer's valuation. Becos, if the devlper "tng kor", the bank also "tng kor"...

So if developer sells out, then the dvelper can repay the bank. Thus the develper's "loan" is now transferred to xxx number of buyers (with proper credit checks) and the risk is supposedly lowered.
    Well said

val

You are right, most of the old properties asking price can't match the bank valuation. This show that the actual maket is not good as yet, the bank are also very careful with their move.

BEWARE!!!! buyer....

""Government has released information on how much supply is coming onto the market, the transacted prices and how many units have been sold on the deferred payment scheme.
    This gives buyers complete information, rather than to have reports of high prices alone, he said.

‘For example, there are about over 40,000 units coming onto the market in the next three or four years – I think people must know that.’""

HDB prices are stable....how about private property????? 40,000 units coming how to digest

SMS 90686016 for for Details

and avil. Units !!!

SILVERSEA

Project Details:

Developer: Far East Organization

Description: 21 storey residential condomium towers

Tenure: 99 years from around June 2007

Total no. of units: 383 units / 2 rooms to Spacious Penthouse.

Total no. of car park lots: 500 (Basement parking)

Lifestyle
    a. Sky Preomenade
    i. Elemental Spa (foot spa, heated stone slab and rain shower)
    ii. The Dining Room with Gourmet Kitchen
    iii. The Living Room with Dip pool & heated Jacuzzi

b. 1st storey level
    i. Life style amenities such as Japanese Onsen Spa Villa. Balinese Spa Villa.
    ii. Theme Dining Pavilions. very international. This company called "Silversea", Ocean Linear with multiple acitivities happening.
    Imagining SIlversea is like the Ocean Linear, with Pizza Pavilion, different lifestyle of cooking faciliites.
    iii. Tea and Breakfast Cabana- with a group of 2 to 4 people, arrange a Tea or Breakfast by the pool.
    iv. Tennis Dining Pavilion
    With a family or a group of friends, some play the tennis, some engaged in the preparation of light meal while the children play
    v. The elemental deck at 1st storey
    When you come home, you will not find driveway, is safe for children to run anywhere with lot of ground area and is safe to run around.

c. Sea view
    Every unit has a sea view, regardless of which unit, just take the lift. Up to 11th storey, Sky Promenade, everybody is treated equally, have party there, don't mesh the house, do it outside the Sky Promenade. Can arrange a Spa party, etc.

d.Elevations treatment
    Front elevations facing the sea view and other elevation is facing the urban area.

e. Drop off lobby at Basement
    YOu could either align at the lobby drop off point and walk to the "The Living Room (The Clubhouse) or drive to the Basement via the LIft lobby and take a lift to "The Living Room"

Total no. of units: 383 units

Total no. of car park lots: 500 (Basement parking)

I was there and a 4 room abt 2500sqft selling about 15xxpsf.

At 4m, I rent out at 3% yield 12K.

If is possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner

If is possible?

Invest 4 million for 3% yield ????

Provided they can rent it out!!!!

Too risky....

If is possible?
    FEO offering rental guarantee?

what profit guarantee?

they are now vomiting out their own rental units (leftover unsold units from previous development which were converted).

they themselves cannot guarantee their own rental, want to guarantee?

what profit guarantee?

they are now vomiting out their own rental units (leftover unsold units from previous development which were converted).

they themselves cannot guarantee their own rental, want to guarantee?
    rental guarantee from developer does not mean there really is a tenancy involved, think more creatively leh ~

so u mean for rental guarantee they guarantee lets say 4% n if u rent out at 3% they will top up the 1%?
    rental guarantee from developer does not mean there really is a tenancy involved, think more creatively leh ~

got a point there. Who the hell would want to rent a condo there at 12k a mth when 3% already quite modest. But again does developer gv a shite bout what calculatns we do

If is possible?

If is possible?
    4 bedroom 12k ... 7.5 k max

all the corporate lease for stuff who needs 4 bedder are cutting down the rent allowance ....

also they will argue your 2500 sqft , may only be 1800 sqft with terrace and balcony that they dont need

Tat's the point I'm trying to say. I invest 4M for a 3% return, might as well invest in 5 unit of studio in Southbank/Icon. My yield at least 4% to 4.5%.
    Any commends?

Tat's the point I'm trying to say. I invest 4M for a 3% return, might as well invest in 5 unit of studio in Southbank/Icon. My yield at least 4% to 4.5%.
    Any commends?
    Ya.. you method is definitely more pros than cons..
    1 unit 4bdrm if it's vacant..ur vacancy rate is 100% for that month..
    but 5 studio, highly unlikely to have a 100% vacancy rate..so income stream keeps coming..
    Then , you can sell 1 unit by 1 unit ..and reinvest the excess into other location.

Btw, you think Seaview at $1400psf for 1410sqft is good buy? .. I lok at past transactions , it seems i will be breaking record if i buy at that price.. A more reasonable price might be 1000-1100 psf...

I wouldnt want to buy seaview at even 1000psf..but wat to do.. parents want to stay there.. i think dont lose money , happy liao.. dont need to care about whether capital allocation to somewhere else is better..