Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Silversea (D15, 99 years Leasehold, Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by jc
    So is Pasir Ris, Sembawang, Pasir Panjang better? Maybe should sell off my River Valley... Which area is better then where it is less congested, relatively near town n the beach, with amenities nearby?
    unless your work place is near there ... i wouldnt consider pasir ris / sembawang ... a bit far ..

Pasir panjang is very near town ..not many realsise ..
    though its getting crowded now ..but hey its got 4-5 storey height restrictions .. so .. in time to come .. it will have its chance to build 10-20 storey .. who knows .. so of the 4 places you mentioned .. my pick is PP ..go for the older projects ..

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    One thing for sure about far east projects - things fall apart a few months after TOP. Just pay a visit to the Icon and see what a wonderful state the facilities are.

$1300psf for view of marine parade road and amber circle congestion. Try driving home during peak hour or weekends. Heck, try driving to work during mornings. it's like coming out from your condo driveway and maneuvering into newton circus.

come to think of it, i hope the gahmen widens the roads or something, otherwise once the majority of D15 and telok kurau condos start to TOP, traffic will be chialat. There are technically only 2 main arteries into the OA, TSV, SS, SB area from town ECP-Tg Rhu/Nicoll/PIE-StillRd served by East Coast Road, and ECP-MP/PIE-StillRd served by Marine Parade Road
    Actually I dont know why u take the longer route From city to Amber: ECP exit Tanjong Katong Road. From PIE to KPE exit Mountbatten Road. From Suntec go Nicoll Highway then Mountbatten rd.

From Amber to City: Just drive onto Tanjong Katong Flyover onto ECP. Alternative Mountbatten rd to Nicoll or KPE into PIE.

HEY LOWLIFE ARSEHOLE KT LIM (the kind of respect you deserve), I did not offend you so why bring in my name? I think you deserve to get fuucked just like the way franzmark did to orange, so mind ur own fuucking business.

AND BTW dear forumers, the above language is specially structured for people the likes of orange and KT Lim so you may treat that as a private message to these two arseholes.....

Quote Originally Posted by KT_Lim
    I think most of the pple on this forum-except for ur gay partner 'regulators' would say u deserved the ticking off. loud mouth bastard! pui!

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    unless your work place is near there ... i wouldnt consider pasir ris / sembawang ... a bit far ..

though its getting crowded now ..but hey its got 4-5 storey height restrictions .. so .. in time to come .. it will have its chance to build 10-20 storey .. who knows .. so of the 4 places you mentioned .. my pick is PP ..go for the older projects ..
    Haha Correct me if i am wrong, my guess is u r staying somewhere near PP Well PP dont give me a Lifestyle kinda feel like the East Coast do. Not many good FH projects to choose from too. And the recent launches IMHO is overpriced. Over $1k psf in PP might as well stay East Coast with walking distance to the beach n amenities close by, relatively near town, IR.

Or do u happen to know some worthwhile FH to consider in Dist 5?

Quote Originally Posted by jc
    Haha Correct me if i am wrong, my guess is u r staying somewhere near PP Well PP dont give me a Lifestyle kinda feel like the East Coast do. Not many good FH projects to choose from too. And the recent launches IMHO is overpriced. Over $1k psf in PP might as well stay East Coast with walking distance to the beach n amenities close by, relatively near town, IR.

Or do u happen to know some worthwhile FH to consider in Dist 5?
    aiyo ... i have to repeat this all over again

i am in Manhattan NY .. not in singapore ..i am singaporean working here .. looking at singapore properties with a NYorker's perspective

no i dont live PP anymore ..sold before i came here ..

PP below 1k psf ? sure :

landridge
    Pepys hill condo
    fragrance court
    flynn park
    island view
    treasure place
    west point

all FH not very new but surrounded by landed .. near amenities .. and 5-10 mins walk to future PP station ..

by bus 20-25 mins to raffles place .. i ever took a bus from One Raffles to PP .. and walk to my house .. total 28 mins ..

i am in Manhattan NY .. not in singapore ..i am singaporean working here .. looking at singapore properties with a NYorker's perspective

PP below 1k psf ? sure :

landridge
    Pepys hill condo
    fragrance court
    flynn park
    island view
    treasure place
    west point

all FH not very new but surrounded by landed .. near amenities .. and 5-10 mins walk to future PP station ..

by bus 20-25 mins to raffles place .. i ever took a bus from One Raffles to PP .. and walk to my house .. total 28 mins ..
    i forgot to add...
    Buona Lodge
    Buona Vista Garden

all these projects including those i mentioned earlier all are huge ..
    4 bedroom 3600 sqft
    3 bedroom 1300-2100 sqft

and Kent ridge park is just nearby ..

i used to work out there .. walked the canopy bridge way before the Mt faber - Hort park bridge was built ..

saw the news? Good luck to speculators. Times up !

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_400458.html

Quote Originally Posted by yokoosi
    saw the news? Good luck to speculators. Times up !

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_400458.html

thanks

although you are about 10 hrs late on that news ...

thanks

although you are about 10 hrs late on that news ...
    Bro, not in SG lah...just woke up..

Bro, not in SG lah...just woke up..
    i am in NY 12 hrs behind Spore

where are you ?

i am in NY 12 hrs behind Spore

where are you ?
    CA, San Francisco

CA, San Francisco
    wow
    gay city

what u doing there ? holiday or work ?

wow
    gay city

what u doing there ? holiday or work ?
    Too bad i am straight, but lots of nice ladies around here too.. Working

Too bad i am straight, but lots of nice ladies around here too.. Working
    hahah sorry i wasnt implying anything ..
    so what time is it in CA ? its 10 am here in NY

what do you do ?

hahah sorry i wasnt implying anything ..
    so what time is it in CA ? its 10 am here in NY

what do you do ?
    7 am, in the software business. Travels between SG and CA.

Haaa.... did i manage to irritate you?
    Well - since it works - i am gonna do it again.. and again... and again

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    HEY LOWLIFE ARSEHOLE KT LIM (the kind of respect you deserve), I did not offend you so why bring in my name? I think you deserve to get fuucked just like the way franzmark did to orange, so mind ur own fuucking business.

AND BTW dear forumers, the above language is specially structured for people the likes of orange and KT Lim so you may treat that as a private message to these two arseholes.....

Well it's a hope that plot ratio may be increased but i doubt it will be soon. Maybe 10-20yrs? For that time frame, i rather place my $ elsewhere, where that probability is higher.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/441252/1/.html

Despite the encouraging sales, Far East said there are no immediate plans to release the remaining apartments on the 24th to 36th floors

However, it will launch another property, Silversea, this weekend.

Silversea is located at Amber Road, one of the last available plots in East Coast.

It is a few minutes' drive from New Downtown at Marina Bay and Changi Airport.

The 21-storey high development promises a good view of the central business district and the South China Sea.

The 383-unit development will offer two-bedroom units and four-bedroom penthouse units ranging from 968 square feet to 4962 square feet, with prices starting from S$1,300 per square foot.

PP below 1k psf ? sure :

landridge
    Pepys hill condo
    fragrance court
    flynn park
    island view
    treasure place
    west point

Correct me if i am wrong, i notice that all the projects mentioned are either quite old (may have more maintenance problem) or smallish devt (high maintenace fee n or inadequate facilities and too many of such around even in prime areas) or relatively big size units (attract only niche buyers/ tenant so may have a liquidity problem when need to sell/ lease out). I think i shall pass, near MRT or not. Tks

SMS 90686016 for for Preview !!!

SILVERSEA

Project Details:

Developer: Far East Organization

Description: 21 storey residential condomium towers

Tenure: 99 years from around June 2007

Total no. of units: 383 units / 2 rooms to Spacious Penthouse.

Total no. of car park lots: 500 (Basement parking)

Lifestyle
    a. Sky Preomenade
    i. Elemental Spa (foot spa, heated stone slab and rain shower)
    ii. The Dining Room with Gourmet Kitchen
    iii. The Living Room with Dip pool & heated Jacuzzi

b. 1st storey level
    i. Life style amenities such as Japanese Onsen Spa Villa. Balinese Spa Villa.
    ii. Theme Dining Pavilions. very international. This company called "Silversea", Ocean Linear with multiple acitivities happening.
    Imagining SIlversea is like the Ocean Linear, with Pizza Pavilion, different lifestyle of cooking faciliites.
    iii. Tea and Breakfast Cabana- with a group of 2 to 4 people, arrange a Tea or Breakfast by the pool.
    iv. Tennis Dining Pavilion
    With a family or a group of friends, some play the tennis, some engaged in the preparation of light meal while the children play
    v. The elemental deck at 1st storey
    When you come home, you will not find driveway, is safe for children to run anywhere with lot of ground area and is safe to run around.

c. Sea view
    Every unit has a sea view, regardless of which unit, just take the lift. Up to 11th storey, Sky Promenade, everybody is treated equally, have party there, don't mesh the house, do it outside the Sky Promenade. Can arrange a Spa party, etc.

d.Elevations treatment
    Front elevations facing the sea view and other elevation is facing the urban area.

e. Drop off lobby at Basement
    YOu could either align at the lobby drop off point and walk to the "The Living Room (The Clubhouse) or drive to the Basement via the LIft lobby and take a lift to "The Living Room"

Total no. of units: 383 units

Total no. of car park lots: 500 (Basement parking)

According to Bank of America/Merrill Lynch, a preview of Silversea on Amber Road held by the Far East Organisation last weekend drew a tepid response. Merrill attributed the less than 20% sold of the launched units to pricing. At $1,300 psf without a sea view, and $1,600 psf with a sea view, buyers just weren’t interested. Merrill’s report also states that CapitaLand re-launched its 127-unit Latitude project in River Valley on Thursday. “Prices ranged between $1,600-1,900psf and by Sunday afternoon, less than 20 units have been sold,” the report stated.

The Edge Online.

Quote Originally Posted by sabian
    According to Bank of America/Merrill Lynch, a preview of Silversea on Amber Road held by the Far East Organisation last weekend drew a tepid response. Merrill attributed the less than 20% sold of the launched units to pricing. At $1,300 psf without a sea view, and $1,600 psf with a sea view, buyers just weren’t interested. Merrill’s report also states that CapitaLand re-launched its 127-unit Latitude project in River Valley on Thursday. “Prices ranged between $1,600-1,900psf and by Sunday afternoon, less than 20 units have been sold,” the report stated.

The Edge Online.
    like i said

at 1600 psf for Silversea .. i would rather pay 1700 psf for Seafront.. its on Meyer rd and FH ...

theres a particular stack that has unblocked seaview and distant view of Spore flyer and IR

Quote Originally Posted by sabian

The Edge Online.
    about time for buyers to wake up the ideas of the developers...next in line WingTai for AS...

like i said

at 1600 psf for Silversea .. i would rather pay 1700 psf for Seafront.. its on Meyer rd and FH ...

theres a particular stack that has unblocked seaview and distant view of Spore flyer and IR
    what about reflection? Better seaview right? And loaction too

Just got email form my agent on the Sliver Sea pricing...

These are the STAR-BUY unit for SilverSea for the moment for every different stack and typical bedroom type:

2 bedroom , 02-24 , size 969 sqft , facility view, asking $ 1360 psf

2 bedroom , 04-23 , size 980 sqft , spa view, asking $ 1388 psf

3 bedroom , 02-19 , size 1496 sqft , spa view, asking $ 1258 psf

3 bedroom , 02-21 ( BEST ) , size 1518 sqft , Lagoon beach view, asking $ 1297 psf

3+1 bedroom , 11-20 , size 1701 sqft , SEA-VIEW , asking $ 1618 psf

3+1 bedroom , 12-21 ( BEST ), size 1701 sqft , SEA-VIEW , asking $1659 psf

4 bedroom , 11-19 , size 2766 sqft , SEA-VIEW , asking $1607 psf

We need to thanks Far East for pricing the project at high price, indirectly help us to sell our East Coast property with good profit too.

why are the prices so low ??? wow cant believe it ???!!!

will piick them all - its just too good - the best deal ever -
    cant believe FE is soooo generous....

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    why are the prices so low ??? wow cant believe it ???!!!

will piick them all - its just too good - the best deal ever -
    cant believe FE is soooo generous....
    Yup. Why so low??? Sld sell higher to bring up the prices of other East Coast Condo since I am a seller rather than a buyer.

Silversea

is having a promotion *Star Buy* for certain units

Promotion might not be applicable on the Public

Launch starting from this Saturday onwards.

Sms at 90686016 for more details on regarding

the star buy promotion now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    what about reflection? Better seaview right? And loaction too
    Reflections will be nice too .. but its 99 yr and launch price was already too high .. my friend bought a huge unit on some 28 flr orm soemthing ..direct facing to IR ... bgt at launch with disc ..still was 1900 psf

so Seafront still better ahhaha

3+1 bedroom , 12-21 ( BEST ), size 1701 sqft , SEA-VIEW , asking $1659 psf

We need to thanks Far East for pricing the project at high price, indirectly help us to sell our East Coast property with good profit too. [/quote]

hey i may be oversea .. but i still get update from an agent..apparently got exclusive rights to 2 units at Seafront..FH ..Meyer rd ..

15 fl and 19 fl he said full sea view and IR view (distant) and was told the 15th floor is 1700-ish psf ...

thats a bigger Star buy isnt it ?