Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Silversea (D15, 99 years Leasehold, Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    i am no expert on east side ...

but for Seafront, meyer road ..FH ... sea view, IR view .. is 1700 psf fair ?

Not too sure if it's fair value but price seems attractive in comparison to silversea. Having said that....i still feel that property prices are generally on the high side now. Frankly speaking i really can't bring myself to pay this kind of price considering i bought my current plc (D15) for only 600psf.

The units at seafront are quite big with very spacious bedrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by venus
    Not too sure if it's fair value but price seems attractive in comparison to silversea. Having said that....i still feel that property prices are generally on the high side now. Frankly speaking i really can't bring myself to pay this kind of price considering i bought my current plc (D15) for only 600psf.

The units at seafront are quite big with very spacious bedrooms.
    yes Seafront is better as the units are larger ...

thanks for info ...

and apologies to Silversea fan for using their thread to talk about SEAFRONT as i couldnt find it anywhere

got silversea fans? where huh??

got silversea fans? where huh??
    that hurts

so good

oops....actually hv lah...20 of them rmbr? dun pray pray! But these ultra rich ppl won't hv time to read this forum, so i guess i'm safe???

need ultra rich meh? singaporeans all so rich, sure got many can pay 20% deposit one mah. whether can service the 80% loan is another thing

paying 1200 to 1700psf for east coast is quite crazy i feel.

oops....actually hv lah...20 of them rmbr? dun pray pray! But these ultra rich ppl won't hv time to read this forum, so i guess i'm safe???

ultra rich people don't need to read or count $psf or yield. they see what they like and just buy. it is like us buying a watch or expensive bag like that.

where you get this butt logic from? You study the minds of ultra-rich people and have a PhD on the spending habits of the ultra-rich? Stop sprouting ur nonsense here lah....

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    ultra rich people don't need to read or count $psf or yield. they see what they like and just buy. it is like us buying a watch or expensive bag like that.

eh, I lanjiao u lah. u think rich people like the indian who bought Sail or jet lee need to think about yield? psf? u stick to your puah cb poor man BH lah.

btw, one spouts nonsense. not sprout. sprout is what you have for a dick. or at least until you sprout a sprout-like dick. farking lj lang tokking kok here.

btw, one spouts nonsense. not sprout. sprout is what you have for a dick. or at least until you sprout a sprout-like dick. farking lj lang tokking kok here.

ahahaha

utterly abusive ..... but funny

seems like orange only turns violent when he meets franzmark

Sms at 90686016 for preview

before public launch on this Sat!!

Silversea Pool:

before public launch on this Sat(11/7)!!

Silversea skypromenade dippool:

before public launch on this Sat

(11/7)!!

Silversea Master Bedroom:

before public launch on this Sat(11/7)!!

Silversea Skybridge:

eh, I lanjiao u lah. u think rich people like the indian who bought Sail or jet lee need to think about yield? psf? u stick to your puah cb poor man BH lah.
    Orange, u are right.

Ultra rich people do not talk about yield or psf for residential property.
    Yields only applicable to commercial property, e.g. hotels , buildings.

The Chinese buyer paid more than $5000psf for the Marq penthouse by invitation, cost about $50 millions.
    Paterson Suites sold 20 units(relatively large units) mostly to Indonesians who paid $2500 to $3200 psf are on progessive payments.

To them it's peanuts...just buying with their spare change. That Indian tycoon orange mentioned took only 5 mins to close the deal. He saw the unit, he liked it and just buy.

Eh, bo lao peh bo lao bu eh xiao gin nah, pity u got no mother or father to educate your cb mouth. Stop educatng ppl bout the obvious n spend mre time doing the following: 1) bleach your mouth at least 3 times a day 2) pass your sec 4 education so u can register to work as a security guard in a condo n stop hangng around in cndo forums 3) find an old duck in desker rd to satisfy ur homo***ual urge since u hv difficulty forming hetero***ual relationshps

I think most of the pple on this forum-except for ur gay partner 'regulators' would say u deserved the ticking off. loud mouth bastard! pui!

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    Eh, bo lao peh bo lao bu eh xiao gin nah, pity u got no mother or father to educate your cb mouth. Stop educatng ppl bout the obvious n spend mre time doing the following: 1) bleach your mouth at least 3 times a day 2) pass your sec 4 education so u can register to work as a security guard in a condo n stop hangng around in cndo forums 3) find an old duck in desker rd to satisfy ur homo***ual urge since u hv difficulty forming hetero***ual relationshps

Quote Originally Posted by KT_Lim
    I think most of the pple on this forum-except for ur gay partner 'regulators' would say u deserved the ticking off. loud mouth bastard! pui!
    how you know they are gay ?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    need ultra rich meh? singaporeans all so rich, sure got many can pay 20% deposit one mah. whether can service the 80% loan is another thing

paying 1200 to 1700psf for east coast is quite crazy i feel.
    though think the area is overpriced, but am glad to see D15 price reaching this height.

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    though think the area is overpriced, but am glad to see D15 price reaching this height.
    it will fall

Quote Originally Posted by yokoosi
    it will fall
    yah, agreed.. the uptrend cant last..

yah, agreed.. the uptrend cant last..
    the psf is higher than dist 9, 10 , 11. It is pretty obvious what is going on.

the psf is higher than dist 9, 10 , 11. It is pretty obvious what is going on.

i grew up thinking that D15 is a prime district, but to realise that it is actually not that prime in most ppl mind. even though, i think this is not a fair statement. Not the entire D9,10,11 is prime, just like not the entire D15 is prime. meyer and marine parade is definitely a better location compared to those hilly streets behind parklane.

i grew up thinking that D15 is a prime district, but to realise that it is actually not that prime in most ppl mind. even though, i think this is not a fair statement. Not the entire D9,10,11 is prime, just like not the entire D15 is prime. meyer and marine parade is definitely a better location compared to those hilly streets behind parklane.

not far from the hill lives a legend .... who once bought Scotts 28 .. witha discount, but claimed he didnt know he was given discount ..and later donated the discount to charity ..

he never live in scott 28

hehehe

We cannot use the word "rational" on SG property market. In this case we need to re-define all the district. The prices is even more expensive than Newton & condos around ACS Barker, SCGS, etc.(prime enough?). Price is core Region like the Sail, Icon, etc. also is comparable..

I really dunno what to say except, do tread with care if you really need to buy a property in D15 now.

We cannot use the word "rational" on SG property market. In this case we need to re-define all the district. The prices is even more expensive than Newton & condos around ACS Barker, SCGS, etc.(prime enough?). Price is core Region like the Sail, Icon, etc. also is comparable..

I really dunno what to say except, do tread with care if you really need to buy a property in D15 now.
    when i joined this forum last year ... i already mentioned ... be careful D15/16 and D23

these are the 2 most densely populated area in singapore ..just look at the number of houses and condos on google earth ...

when shit hits the fence .. you are not the only one trying to get out ... of D15/16/23

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    when i joined this forum last year ... i already mentioned ... be careful D15/16 and D23

these are the 2 most densely populated area in singapore ..just look at the number of houses and condos on google earth ...

when shit hits the fence .. you are not the only one trying to get out ... of D15/16/23
    So is Pasir Ris, Sembawang, Pasir Panjang better? Maybe should sell off my River Valley... Which area is better then where it is less congested, relatively near town n the beach, with amenities nearby?