Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021263136 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

I am interested in getting a unit from the developer. Can you give an agent I can contact?

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    One agent called and offered some of the remaining units at about S$700 psf. I am sure can negotiate lower.
    $700 psft is still high for me... how to buy?!?! recession man!

but out there still have many cash rich peoples.

Default TOP

call cdl yesterday... they seemed quite convinced that TOP 3rd quater.. so i guess august time..

Special Reduce Price!!!!!

Targeted TOP is estimated in 2nd – 3rd quarter of this year.
    It is located at West Coast Park , in between Monterey Park Condo & Infiniti Condo.

BOTANNIA – YOUR DREAM HOME
    ·Spaciously-designed homes sprawled across more than 400,000sqf of land area
    ·956 yrs leasehold (almost equivalent to freehold)
    ·Located within 1km to Nan Hua Primary School
    ·Mins drive to Vivo City / IR / Upcoming Jurong Lake district
    ·Mins to IMM / International Business Park / NUS / Science Park
    ·Full Condo Facilities with lush landscaping
    ·Choice units of 3bdrm with functional layout
    (1,227 – 1,270sqf)

Very attractive pricing - Now offering at about 680psf, even lower than preview price!!

Please call/email me for more info.

Chris Yip - ERA
    [email protected]

where's blackjacktrader and his prophecy of the west boom?

Default developer clearing stock ?

is there any reason developer start to clear stock so urgently ? 30plus unit to clear at around $680psf.

I went down and to find out that most are 2nd / 3rd floor. maybe there are some lucky one who get a higher floor.

Quote Originally Posted by flying bear
    is there any reason developer start to clear stock so urgently ? 30plus unit to clear at around $680psf.

I went down and to find out that most are 2nd / 3rd floor. maybe there are some lucky one who get a higher floor.
    eh cause they may not even get 680psf if they dont get rid of them soon? developers are all throwing out their units now and the reason can only be cause prices arent going north anytime soon and it's better they sell it before they drop anymore

is it a good buy now, with their TOP coming out ? I went to see the same unit i think in 2007/08 same unit price was high. OR sub sale will able to find bargain.

is it a good buy now, with their TOP coming out ? I went to see the same unit i think in 2007/08 same unit price was high. OR sub sale will able to find bargain.
    resale still asking $700psf which is the launch pice.... still expensive, not worth... it is FH, other than that, not attractive to me.

if they are clearing the stock... then maybe you can give cheque with 3-5% lower.. and see if CDL accept or not... i did that last time with cdl... they accept... last 10-20 units.. at that time...

I will wait till the offer comes down to 600 psf..... It's sounds unbelievable, but it probably happens in the next 2 months.

It's quite worth buying if the price is around 600 PSF.

Quote Originally Posted by W0520
    It's quite worth buying if the price is around 600 PSF.

how to qualify as WORTH BUYING ... is :

you can afford it comfortably ..and you feel good in the unit , and see yourself and family staying there Happy ...thats my own criteria ..

no point buying a firesale unit and dont feel good in it ...

Quote Originally Posted by The One
    I will wait till the offer comes down to 600 psf..... It's sounds unbelievable, but it probably happens in the next 2 months.
    wow, 600 psf in 2 months? wait long long. 700 psf was the launch price. you think got ppl want to sell 600 psf... outside new launch 600 psf 99 LH ppl already grab like mad.

tats why he said "it sounds unbelieveable"

i chk with one agent, they sold 5 units this weekend. Dun think it will be 600psf anytime. will be happy if at around 650psf. though have to content with a 2nd floor unit.

Hi flyingbear - mind sharing with us how much was the average psf for those 5 units sold by agent? are they all from Bontannia?

but 5 units is really quite a lot, i thought now everyone is still at wait-and-see stage

all sold at $680 psf. Was told the remaining all units at the same $680. But all low floor. 2,3,4 ... different stack at different place. saw some 2 floor from side gate. most will be block by the tree that is planted there. that is why i didnt't commit.

thanks

I heard someone one to BUY at 600psf. Got one unit at below 4th floor going to RUN road. Please leave down your contact can collect cheque immediate or JUST talk for FUN

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    I heard someone one to BUY at 600psf. Got one unit at below 4th floor going to RUN road. Please leave down your contact can collect cheque immediate or JUST talk for FUN
    the same guy again. the guy whose english is very hard to understand.

No doubt, Botannia is the most expensive among the 3... but it's also better than the 2 (carabelle & infiniti)... Infiniti near AYE, very noisy, feel unwell even when standing at the swimming pool... Carabelle one side all stacks face west sun, hot like hell... only Botannia is N-S...

all sold at $680 psf. Was told the remaining all units at the same $680. But all low floor. 2,3,4 ... different stack at different place. saw some 2 floor from side gate. most will be block by the tree that is planted there. that is why i didnt't commit.

thanks
    Great . now all 3 projects are fully sold. Have to buy from resale market now. Best of luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jsh
    Great . now all 3 projects are fully sold. Have to buy from resale market now. Best of luck everyone.
    Poor english makes for poor understanding. the remaining units of Botannia have not been sold. They are still on the market, at least most of them. the guys said "all sold at $680 psf". He meant to say "all selling for $680 psf". The english competency of singaporeans have dropped dramatically recently. they are more like hongkongers, who are totally incapable of communicating in english.

Errr....what do you actually have that makes you so arrogant?

I am here for information, but your arrogance has really put me (and probably most other readers) off.

Why don't you read the guy's statement again and see who is the real fool here?

It is so obvious that you have "missed the boat" for certain projects and now trying hard to get back at them - how do the grapes taste by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    Poor english makes for poor understanding. the remaining units of Botannia have not been sold. They are still on the market, at least most of them. the guys said "all sold at $680 psf". He meant to say "all selling for $680 psf". The english competency of singaporeans have dropped dramatically recently. they are more like hongkongers, who are totally incapable of communicating in english.

Some sour grape like him (S***)jealous on those who own. He do NOT have the M to buy or loan. I can understand his frustration.

Now Botania CDL re- launching at a increase price for 2nd flr units last 5 at S$750psf

Some sour grape like him (S***)jealous on those who own. He do NOT have the M to buy or loan. I can understand his frustration.

Now Botania CDL re- launching at a increase price for 2nd flr units last 5 at S$750psf
    any idea how many units left unsold at Botania ?

how can they relaunch at 750 psf when i can see adverts of subsale units at below 700 psf ? strange

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    any idea how many units left unsold at Botania ?

how can they relaunch at 750 psf when i can see adverts of subsale units at below 700 psf ? strange
    Sub sale on Mar09 is CDL price S$680psf (22units SOLD). U will see 700psf (10units)after this and some sub sale as high as 760psf on April09.
    750psf I do not know the last 5 units have sold or not.

Sub sale on Mar09 is CDL price S$680psf (22units SOLD). U will see 700psf (10units)after this and some sub sale as high as 760psf on April09.
    750psf I do not know the last 5 units have sold or not.
    how big are all these units ?

if small like studio then makes sense to have higher psf ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    how big are all these units ?

if small like studio then makes sense to have higher psf ...
    All 3 beddrs . Very simple logic in the West. Mi casa 99 yrs at CCK going 650psf and coming premium 4 bdrr unit maybe going at close to 700psf. That make all West side New condos attactive.
    Botannia is the only biggest New condo 400,000 sqft in the West under construction with 956yrs lease.
    If Caspian 99leasehold worth 650psf and Mi casa worth close to 700psf. Then CDL is Not stupid to raise his left over unit to 750psf after 27 units low floor blocked unit sold between 680-700psf over 3 weekend.

Anyway it also help Carabella to be at 7xxpsf subsale and so does Infinity can at last be above 650psf.

It will spike another wave after this weekend.
    Price upward adjustment due to Singaporean KS culture. Cannot lose out to others.
    Do you know even children is the one who affect parent to BUY because the friend parent is buying Condo in CCK. Ready for HDB clearance sale in CCK.

Cheong ah HDB upgrader.

Sorry but Micasa is avg $625 as reported on 2 Apr 09 newspaper, can google it... URA listing showed that it is avg $617... not $650 - $700 that you mentioned. How?

http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My%2...01-132530.html