Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Blackjack21trader

HUAT HIUAT ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Blackjack21trader

HUAT HIUAT ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agree,, Huat ah. Ignore the sourgrapes

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Are you accusing the URA of placing residential area near heavy industries without consideration for residential health and inadequte planning? Are you?

The current residents here live for so many years without complain about any industries- are you making an iresponsible comment?
    Come on, I am not accusing anybody of anything, I am just stating facts and unfortunately, these facts are something you don't want to hear. Just like the adverts on the tennis coach teaching the fat boy and telling the father things that he wants to hear. I am sorry but this is just real facts and you cannot deny the fact that Jurong Industrial area's air is not clean and all the condos mentioned are very very near there.

Unregistered Guest

BJT

ignore this person. he is probably one who has not bought anything and just sour grapes.

with construction cost escalating, no projects can be sold for anything less than $800psf, so let him live in self denial. anyone who bought at launch would have be in the money.
    I am not sour grapes but just pity you guys on the wrong choice. I am vested heavily mostly high end condos. I buy all for investment. Lesson to be learnt, always buy something that will appreciate mid to long term. No point buy something that will not go up in value. You guys have made the wrong investment. Trust me.

Unregistered Guest

I am not sour grapes but just pity you guys on the wrong choice. I am vested heavily mostly high end condos. I buy all for investment. Lesson to be learnt, always buy something that will appreciate mid to long term. No point buy something that will not go up in value. You guys have made the wrong investment. Trust me.
    Well, those whom I know make lots of high end condo investments do not go around belittle other's investments. Time will tell, but fact is, this current market, high end condo are losing more money than the mass market.

Losing money and now cry mother? get a life, if others lose money, that is the risk they take. who are u to judge? Its their money, they can do what they like.

Unregistered Guest

Angry Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Well, those whom I know make lots of high end condo investments do not go around belittle other's investments. Time will tell, but fact is, this current market, high end condo are losing more money than the mass market.

Losing money and now cry mother? get a life, if others lose money, that is the risk they take. who are u to judge? Its their money, they can do what they like.
    you guys just don't know how to defend yr argument, just know how to use words like sour grapes and what not. But the fact is that your projects are all very very close to Jurong Heavy Industrial belt, ie. too polluted and too noisy for those near major highways. Unless govt shift the industry elsewhere which I think its impossible. You guys will have to leave with yr bad judgement. no other way out. Sell it if you can now before TOP.

Unregistered Guest

you guys just don't know how to defend yr argument, just know how to use words like sour grapes and what not. But the fact is that your projects are all very very close to Jurong Heavy Industrial belt, ie. too polluted and too noisy for those near major highways. Unless govt shift the industry elsewhere which I think its impossible. You guys will have to leave with yr bad judgement. no other way out. Sell it if you can now before TOP.
    Fact is, I got money to buy wat i like. I can afford to lose. How about it? don't need you to teach us.

Unregistered Guest

Fact is, I got money to buy wat i like. I can afford to lose. How about it? don't need you to teach us.

My friend sound good for me............................

Unregistered Guest

Hey, I am not teaching you to suck eggs but just telling you to be careful and not over-optimistic about yr property. Just don't want you to be terribly disappointed when comes to TOP, ie. don't be surprised to have white little dots appearing on yr hanging clothings, don't polish yr car as the white little dot will come back again and again and most importantly, don't complain about the noise and dust coming from the nearby AYE cos the govt is not going to shift the highway somewhere else.

Unregistered Guest

Are you accusing the URA of placing residential area near heavy industries without consideration for residential health and inadequte planning? Are you?

The current residents here live for so many years without complain about any industries- are you making an iresponsible comment?

What pollution ? WHat health hazard?

ARe the bashers of West Coast trying to say that the several tens of thousands of residents who have been staying there near the port and factories for so many years are so dumb as to keep quiet on any health hazard issues?

Shouldn't these potential health hazards issues be brought up to the authorities long before ???

And what about the elites at NUS ? they are there the whole day almost everyday... you mean no elite is clever enough to bring this issue up?

Very simply, the fact is that there is no health hazard issues at all. It is a make-believe cleverly done up by the bashers in the hope that they can keep the prices low.

Hey, I am not teaching you to suck eggs but just telling you to be careful and not over-optimistic about yr property. Just don't want you to be terribly disappointed when comes to TOP, ie. don't be surprised to have white little dots appearing on yr hanging clothings, don't polish yr car as the white little dot will come back again and again and most importantly, don't complain about the noise and dust coming from the nearby AYE cos the govt is not going to shift the highway somewhere else.

Unregistered Guest

ARe the bashers of West Coast trying to say that the several tens of thousands of residents who have been staying there near the port and factories for so many years are so dumb as to keep quiet on any health hazard issues?

Shouldn't these potential health hazards issues be brought up to the authorities long before ???

And what about the elites at NUS ? they are there the whole day almost everyday... you mean no elite is clever enough to bring this issue up?

Very simply, the fact is that there is no health hazard issues at all. It is a make-believe cleverly done up by the bashers in the hope that they can keep the prices low.
    Wow, turning very agressively defensive leh....

Unregistered Guest

You have no right to comment if you did not live there before. It is a really quite place.

Unregistered Guest

You have no right to comment if you did not live there before. It is a really quite place.
    Bro, this is a forum and anybody can make any comment, be it positive or negative. FYI, I am working at a place very very near Botannia for the last 20 years and I am in a better position to lecture all of you what to expect and not grossly be disappointed when you guys collect yr keys. You can say that I am talking rubbish if its at East Coast or Central but Botannia is just too near to the heavy industries. I know you guys have already vested in it but you can start planning to sell it, its still not too late.

Unregistered Guest

This guy have its valid argument. But not as serious as what he had mentioned. Its true Botannia is quite near to the industries and I hope I will not be disappointed when I collect my keys.

Unregistered Guest

This guy have its valid argument. But not as serious as what he had mentioned. Its true Botannia is quite near to the industries and I hope I will not be disappointed when I collect my keys.
    I guarantee that you will not be disappointed. Next to Botannia is Monterey Park. I was standing outside this condo for a good 20 minutes for a taxi when i went to the showflat at Botannia. I can tell you that the air is normal. I did not have to cover my mouth or nose with a hanky .

Just ask anyone living iin Monterey Park especially the many expatriate tenants there.They will tell you there's no problem with the air there.

Only minor grouse with Botannia is that its a bit far to walk to the bus-stop.

Unregistered Guest

I guarantee that you will not be disappointed. Next to Botannia is Monterey Park. I was standing outside this condo for a good 20 minutes for a taxi when i went to the showflat at Botannia. I can tell you that the air is normal. I did not have to cover my mouth or nose with a hanky .

Just ask anyone living iin Monterey Park especially the many expatriate tenants there.They will tell you there's no problem with the air there.

Only minor grouse with Botannia is that its a bit far to walk to the bus-stop.
    Please stop this foolishness. While botannia is not far from industries, the air there is as fresh as morning dew. I live nearby, and I have always wondered why would people spend 4000 psf to live in CBD, where air is as foul as the kitchen sink.

Why don't you doubters walk around the area and see for yourself, this area is a gem that you can discover by walking around.

Unregistered Guest

If the air in the west is as foul as you fear mongers claim, would the government designate the west area as the biggest business center outside the CBD? when I read these posts, I am really amused.

Simi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Expected completion is 13 APR 2009 ( could be earlier, at the rate they are building it ). TOP should be 1 to 3 months after, just my guess. Botannians should start looking at furnitures and designs now at your own pace, else you will be caught off guard.
    Blackjacktrader21

Where did you get the news from ? Wow

Please also continue to keep us update on where and who to look for the deco and furnitures like you did a stimulation the last time.

Thank you and regards

Quote Originally Posted by Simi
    Blackjacktrader21

Where did you get the news from ? Wow

Please also continue to keep us update on where and who to look for the deco and furnitures like you did a stimulation the last time.

Thank you and regards
    From here,

Look forward to meet you and all Botannians soon at our palace

PS: The main contractor is heavy weight HYUNDAI ENGINEERING ! The architects and engineers for construction and landscape also very SOLID ones !
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 08-04-08 at 17:46.

Unregistered Guest

Just happen to drive pass Botannia today. My overseas guest was commenting how come HDB flats have balcony. I was so embarrassed at their statement.

Unregistered Guest

why not? my is hdb, also got balcony...

Just happen to drive pass Botannia today. My overseas guest was commenting how come HDB flats have balcony. I was so embarrassed at their statement.
    HUH ?? Ha ha ha ha....

You should be proud instead if your foreign visitors think all Singapore HDBs are as beautiful as Botannia. The fact that they noticed Botannia as you drove past just goes to show how this project emit her attractive presence to the surrounding.

Your friends are so attracted by Botannia's beauty that they looked so closely to see that there are balconies !
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 09-04-08 at 19:49.

Unregistered Guest

Smile Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

someone seems to have driven pass all the beautiful condos at west coast again and again ...and make negative comments at every page...probably wants to buy cheap...hmmmmmmmmmmm

Unregistered Guest

someone seems to have driven pass all the beautiful condos at west coast again and again ...and make negative comments at every page...probably wants to buy cheap...hmmmmmmmmmmm
    Who does'nt want to buy cheap. U mean you want to buy at the peak?? Don't forget the formula, buy low, sell high. I guess it does'nt ring a bell in yr ears.

Who does'nt want to buy cheap. U mean you want to buy at the peak?? Don't forget the formula, buy low, sell high. I guess it does'nt ring a bell in yr ears.
    I don't think anyone can predict a peak or a trough in a market.

CD Guest

Thumbs down Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

HI, passed by west coast and parsirpanjang road last sunday, looks like the VP, foliage,Estiva, are completed. however, around these developments are very quiet. not many people stay there, not any activities there. any body knows why like this? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CD
    HI, passed by west coast and parsirpanjang road last sunday, looks like the VP, foliage,Estiva, are completed. however, around these developments are very quiet. not many people stay there, not any activities there. any body knows why like this? thanks
    They are all waiting patiently for you to rename them to Botannia.

Quote Originally Posted by CD
    Hi CD,

Try going to West Coast Park or the Mac Restauarnt at West Coast. You should see quite a crowd there.

I think you will see many activities at the currently under-reno West Coast Plaza after its completion too.

There's will be a lot of activities at IMM and the soon to open Big Box.

stock4stock Guest

I have a 11th floor 1249sqft 3 bed rooms at Botannia for sales. Willing to let go at an attractive psf. Interested PM me or call 98534720 Arthur for further details.
    Last edited by stock4stock; 24-04-08 at 10:49.

stock4stock Guest

attractive psf = below developer's price