Thread: Got such thing as land with v bad fengshui?

Default Got such thing as land with v bad fengshui?

Hi, have anyone here hear of real cases of land with very bad fengshui that the descendent eventually gave it up because anyone who inherit it will face problems in their family?

Hi, have anyone here hear of real cases of land with very bad fengshui that the descendent eventually gave it up because anyone who inherit it will face problems in their family?

One of my friend is asking for advise and I thought maybe I can gather some insight here.

My friend great grandpa own a piece of big land in china but they dun stay there. Heard that this land got very sharp edges. And worth quite a bit of $. However there are many bad misfortunes that befell on the family ever since the land was acquired. Misfortune such as unnatural death of love ones, broken family, failed business, sickness and death of all male descendants. Now the grandma is old and wanted to pass the land to his mother but the mother was so worried and she went to different temples many times over the years to ask her gods for advise. Surprising, all the gods said the same thing ( although the mum did not say anything to the man who 'reveal' the 'praying stick' ) - do not inherit the land. Do not sell the land and take the money. Problem n misfortune will follow. So she though of just giving it away foc to the relatives there.

My friend now is asking whether what he shd do. Pls share your view. Thank you.

Bad fenghui of house/land could affect some people and usually only when we live in it or buried one's ancestor on the land. Having title to the land but not doing anything about it should not be an issue. Sound like some other forces are trying to get the land for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods View Post
    Bad fenghui of house/land could affect some people and usually only when we live in it or buried one's ancestor on the land. Having title to the land but not doing anything about it should not be an issue. Sound like some other forces are trying to get the land for free.
    Good advice. I fully agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods View Post
    But the thing is his mum asked different temples in Singapore (on several diff occassions) for advice (independent of the relatives in China) and yet the gods here have the same advise - never touch the land, sel or inherit else misfortune will follow. So what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by darling View Post

One of my friend is asking for advise and I thought maybe I can gather some insight here.

My friend great grandpa own a piece of big land in china but they dun stay there. Heard that this land got very sharp edges. And worth quite a bit of $. However there are many bad misfortunes that befell on the family ever since the land was acquired. Misfortune such as unnatural death of love ones, broken family, failed business, sickness and death of all male descendants. Now the grandma is old and wanted to pass the land to his mother but the mother was so worried and she went to different temples many times over the years to ask her gods for advise. Surprising, all the gods said the same thing ( although the mum did not say anything to the man who 'reveal' the 'praying stick' ) - do not inherit the land. Do not sell the land and take the money. Problem n misfortune will follow. So she though of just giving it away foc to the relatives there.

My friend now is asking whether what he shd do. Pls share your view. Thank you.
    if give the land to relative FOC means giving them "Misfortune such as unnatural death of love ones, broken family, failed business, sickness and death of all male descendants"

lol so black hearted...
    Ong lai ah!

Quote Originally Posted by darling View Post
    But the thing is his mum asked different temples in Singapore (on several diff occassions) for advice (independent of the relatives in China) and yet the gods here have the same advise - never touch the land, sel or inherit else misfortune will follow. So what do you think?
    You know what the Chinese are capable of doing to achieve their means. On the commercial side, the Chinese had mislead many investors into believing that their factories or commercial buildings were well run with leases all signed. When these investors put their money in, all the leases and factory's machineries all disappeared overnight.

It is not at all difficult to get all the temple mediums within 5km to say the same thing. What is it that is not possible in mainland?

get some fengshui shi fu to see the land, sure can prevent misfortune from occurring again.