Anybody went there already? How is it?
    Can read the review here :
    http://sengkangbabies.com/mediainvit...egree-ice-art/

I find it quite expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by SG Life View Post
    Can read the review here :
    http://sengkangbabies.com/mediainvit...egree-ice-art/

I find it quite expensive.

But is still cheaper than "Ha Er Pin" leh.

Alamat, they keep taking their own photos, can't see much of the scriptures being taken.

Now got promotion at $25. So I thought quite ok. But for weekday only. I went on a weekday and there was no crowd that's why I must say i enjoyed it and you can slide all you want as there was no queue. My friend went on a weekend and she said very crowded and she only played the slide once.

Not too bad actually but don't expect too much as it is not that large - something like a u-shape exhibitions. You went in then do a u turn and came out. Just for experience since I reckon I will never go har er bin anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by darling View Post
    Now got promotion at $25. So I thought quite ok. But for weekday only. I went on a weekday and there was no crowd that's why I must say i enjoyed it and you can slide all you want as there was no queue. My friend went on a weekend and she said very crowded and she only played the slide once.

Not too bad actually but don't expect too much as it is not that large - something like a u-shape exhibitions. You went in then do a u turn and came out. Just for experience since I reckon I will never go har er bin anyway.
    Did you rent the winter clothing from them or bring your own? Does the rental comes with the gloves?

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    Did you rent the winter clothing from them or bring your own? Does the rental comes with the gloves?
    We brought our own. Because i went with my family and baby/ toddler size they might not have and brought my own to really dress up the baby n toddler warmly and we stayed inside for very long for an hour. Haha. Just for the kids to climb up n down the slide thingy. But I must say it's really a big hassle to bring so much warm clothings out.

My friend went with kids and rent their clothes told me they cannot stay inside too long as its too cold for the kids. They brought along their heat pad etc. You can rent the clothing for $5 only - standard blue red or pink colour.

If u not going with young kids u shd b ok. I only wear one winter wear over my normal tee and jeans. N yes the gloves. Hand freeze. But. The elder who went with me needs scarf. So it depends which age group you going with.

As long as you pay for the entrance they will give you the gloves. We didn't use all of them anyway. You can keep the gloves but the clothes if u rent u return when u came out.

Quote Originally Posted by darling View Post
    We brought our own. Because i went with my family and baby/ toddler size they might not have and brought my own to really dress up the baby n toddler warmly and we stayed inside for very long for an hour. Haha. Just for the kids to climb up n down the slide thingy. But I must say it's really a big hassle to bring so much warm clothings out.

My friend went with kids and rent their clothes told me they cannot stay inside too long as its too cold for the kids. They brought along their heat pad etc. You can rent the clothing for $5 only - standard blue red or pink colour.

If u not going with young kids u shd b ok. I only wear one winter wear over my normal tee and jeans. N yes the gloves. Hand freeze. But. The elder who went with me needs scarf. So it depends which age group you going with.

As long as you pay for the entrance they will give you the gloves. We didn't use all of them anyway. You can keep the gloves but the clothes if u rent u return when u came out.
    Thanks. Did you buy the tickets in advance /online or over the counter on the same day of visiting. Is it necessary to wear 'Long John'?

https://www.facebook.com/iceart

The holiday season may be over but the good deals just keep going at 2Degree!

1. Every weekday from 17 Feb - 15 Mar 2014, pay only $25 for an adult ticket and $20 each for a child and senior citizen ticket.

2. Our student promo is back! Flash your student card and pay only $20 for your ticket! Promo is valid for a limited time only and is limited to one ticket per student ID.

The promos listed above are only available on site.

From 17 Feb - 15 Mar 2014, all tickets booked online may only be used during the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    Thanks. Did you buy the tickets in advance /online or over the counter on the same day of visiting. Is it necessary to wear 'Long John'?
    I bought onsite.

We never wear long John. I wore jeans n normal t-shirt then wore the winter thick coat outside that's all.

Thank you so much.