Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breeze By The East (D16, Freehold, UOL)

Agree, East Coast or Upper East Coast is nice...

Breeze Guest

Any further updates on this project ? Notice there are some trying to do a sub-sale at the advert.. Is this project fully sold already ?
    Thxs

pic hunter Guest

breeze Guest

8:::::::::o -----()-: Guest

Breeze is a waste of time. 1k plus psf is also too expensive for a shortie development with in east coast and telok kurau has plenty of them. The prime areas of the east are meyer rd, amber rd and tanjong rhu so u can consider those. No pt paying so much 4 substandard development in substandard locatn

Unregistered351 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 8:::::::::o -----()-:
    Breeze is a waste of time. 1k plus psf is also too expensive for a shortie development with in east coast and telok kurau has plenty of them. The prime areas of the east are meyer rd, amber rd and tanjong rhu so u can consider those. No pt paying so much 4 substandard development in substandard locatn

are you an agent representing another project ? on what basis you made the judgement on the supposedly 'substandard development in a substandard location' ?

Care to enlighten ?

I bought one of the 2 bedrooms in 316, stack 2, hammock pool facing. please tell me if i have made a bad choice ?

thanks.

I WILL ENLIGHTEN YOU Guest

Look at the floor plans above, do you see anything? If you had met me before, you would not even buy a unit there. Do some Mathematics and you will realise that the developer is cheating buyers of their rightful space. You pay presumably more than $1k psf for your unit, but look at the actual unusable space. Balcony space is cheap to construct and definitely not worth $1k psf. Look at the layout, full of aircon ledges and planters and look at the size of the planters, ledges and balconies. These are all hardly-usable spaces that you pay dearly for. If you got a fantastic highrise view or greenery or the city, you might say the balconies are worthy having, but if you are going to look out of the balcony at some kids screaming at the pool or mothers yelling at their kids to return from the playground, what then is the purpose of the balcony? As for the surroundings of the project, small eateries but no fantastic amenities. no malls, no mrt, no beaches within walking distance etc etc.

I was there at the showflat, but spent no longer than 5 min there. if you have bought it, then perhaps u got to make the best of it. it is still within D15 so that is ur only bargaining chip...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered351
    are you an agent representing another project ? on what basis you made the judgement on the supposedly 'substandard development in a substandard location' ?

Care to enlighten ?

I bought one of the 2 bedrooms in 316, stack 2, hammock pool facing. please tell me if i have made a bad choice ?

thanks.

llllllllllllllllll Guest

also, for your 3rm layout, u may want to do this mathematics exercise. (1) add up all the areas for the planters, balcony space, aircon ledges and wasted bay window spaces, (2) Add up all other actual usuable internal living area and (3) come up with a ratio. You will get a shock of your life what the ratio is. Take the units obtained for (1)/(1)+(2) x (purchase price) = (price you paid for seldom used or unusable space).

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered351

Care to enlighten ?

thanks.

MRT Guest

Default unusable space

Come on`guys, lets not be soo harsh on the buyer...
    Floor area inclusive of Air-con ledges, balconies, bay windows spaces are too common nowadays and not restricted to juz this project...It is inevitable...
    If the balcony is too large, the buyer can invest in installing wooden layers and make it into a reading room. My neighbour has done that, even with a selining fan, and his kid has tuition at the balcony!

11111111 Guest

the buyer asked to be enlightened i wasnt being harsh. I was also stating a fact. Most developers are cheating buyers of their rightful space in today's condos so i want potential buyers not to get deceived too much when they are buyng big units
    Quote Originally Posted by MRT
    Come on`guys, lets not be soo harsh on the buyer...
    Floor area inclusive of Air-con ledges, balconies, bay windows spaces are too common nowadays and not restricted to juz this project...It is inevitable...
    If the balcony is too large, the buyer can invest in installing wooden layers and make it into a reading room. My neighbour has done that, even with a selining fan, and his kid has tuition at the balcony!

Unregistered351 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 11111111
    the buyer asked to be enlightened i wasnt being harsh. I was also stating a fact. Most developers are cheating buyers of their rightful space in today's condos so i want potential buyers not to get deceived too much when they are buyng big units

thank you for the enlightenment. i concur with you, though not completely, on the 'buyers paying excessively for un-usable space'.

however, the balcony size was one of the main factors i bought that unit.
    i already have plans to utilise the large balcony space completely... a swing-daybed, family area etc... to each his own.

regarding the 'noise', mine's facing the hammock pool and I hope to assume the noise could be lesser in comparison to the lap pools. also, while each and everyone of us would love to have our own private oasis, noise is subjective and inevitable.

when my 4 months old kick up a fuss, that 'noise' can either be a trigger for explosion behaviour or simply, music to your ears.

it's all in the mindset. cheers dude = )

Default Breeze By The East (D16, Freehold, UOL)

Hi,

What is the asking price for the breeze now? Many of the choice units are taken up when I last visit the showroom

Quote Originally Posted by Unreg
    Hi,

What is the asking price for the breeze now? Many of the choice units are taken up when I last visit the showroom

anyone knows how many units has been sold so far ?

if i'm not wrong, the 2bdrms are sold out. Left the 3 and 4 bdrm units...

take ur 1k psf price now and buy subsales sixth avenue residences.. the prestige is 100x more

Wat East Coast hv, sixth ave doesnt. Wat six ave hv, East Coast doesnt. Its up to personal preference, as much as I personally wont fork out $1k psf for breeze by the east, I wont pay tat for sixth ave residences as well... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by I WILL ENLIGHTEN YOU
    ..I was there at the showflat, but spent no longer than 5 min there. if you have bought it, then perhaps u got to make the best of it. it is still within D15 so that is ur only bargaining chip...
    I know this is quite old, but the point is, Breeze's showroom is in District 15, while the actual site is District 16 , my few cent's worth for the benfit of those who didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    if i'm not wrong, the 2bdrms are sold out. Left the 3 and 4 bdrm units...
    This tend to be the case for most projects, some of these buyers are investors who wouldn't want to spend too much quantum figure in a single project.

Really like the spacious area of this development.. however, am waiting for the price to drop to affordable levels.. maybe about $650 psf??

Quote Originally Posted by WolleyDragon
    Really like the spacious area of this development.. however, am waiting for the price to drop to affordable levels.. maybe about $650 psf??
    I also really like this project but I don't think prices will drop to this level at East Coast.

I like this too, just waiting for the right time, right price and right available unit...

I would say this prooject is more on own stay, not for investment as the size of 2-3bedrooms are very big. Its a nice/spacious project in tat area.

Default Tan gu-gu

Quote Originally Posted by WolleyDragon
    Ya tan gu-gu, by than everyone becomes a millionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by cher
    Ya tan gu-gu, by than everyone becomes a millionaire.
    Who knows, with the current gloom and doom.. prices are bound to drop. It's a matter of how much, not a matter of when.

The name of the game's called blinkmanship

Default looking for 2 bedrm breeze by the east

hi

looking for a 2 bedroom, for breeze by the east, any more still left ? please pm or email me

1572 done at 11xx psf ?? 2 bdrm ? wow.. tat a record for tis project la

Quote Originally Posted by smallant
    1572 done at 11xx psf ?? 2 bdrm ? wow.. tat a record for tis project la
    I saw the floor plan of this place.. gosh.. so much waste space. aircon ledge, bay window and balcony!!! why need AC ledge all around the hse? this is cheating...

If u see the new launch next door 388 or 338 East coast rd
    at $1350psf ground floor with huge PES
    and >$1500 for second floor and above
    and with min landscape

then this project looks attractive

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    If u see the new launch next door 388 or 338 East coast rd
    at $1350psf ground floor with huge PES
    and >$1500 for second floor and above
    and with min landscape

then this project looks attractive

This is a very nice project with good surrounding and neighbourhood for home stay...accessible to expressway in and out. Only thing is that you need to have a car.