Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are 60-year leasehold residences here to stay?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    Why didn't they shrink a one bedroom at JG to 300sqft n sell it to you at sgd650k? I think you will probably still buy based on the quantum effect

You are asking a very nonsensical and childish question, what kind of reply are you hoping to get?

Perhaps you should just read my signature instead of trying to pretend you are getting smarter with a new forum account.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Why is that nonsensical? If JG developer had done more research on the carrothead syndrome n not just the quantum effect, they could potentially be making tens of millions more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    You are asking a very nonsensical and childish question, what kind of reply are you hoping to get?

Perhaps you should just read my signature instead of trying to pretend you are getting smarter with a new forum account.

Why is that nonsensical? If JG developer had done more research on the carrothead syndrome n not just the quantum effect, they could potentially be making tens of millions more.

If MCL Land can sell out all JG 1 2 3 4 penthouses unit in ONE DAY, why would they need to go down the route of selling more smaller units?

Are you not aware the the cost of constructing 2 x 300 sqft unit is much more than 1 x 600sqft because if you have 2 units, you need to create double for almost everything, front doors, toilet, kitchen appliance, electric meter, WC etc etc.

So please dont waste our time asking so many nonsensical and childish questions. If you want find entertainment, go look for playground instead of creating multiple forum account for trolling.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

I wasnt comparing a 600sqft unit n two 300sqft units. If you can't even calculate the difference in profitability between selling a 300sqft unit at $650k n a 474sqft unit selling at $720k, think you should find your maths teacher in school to help you.

If MCL Land can sell out all JG 1 2 3 4 penthouses unit in ONE DAY, why would they need to go down the route of selling more smaller units?

Are you not aware the the cost of constructing 2 x 300 sqft unit is much more than 1 x 600sqft because if you have 2 units, you need to create double for almost everything, front doors, toilet, kitchen appliance, electric meter, WC etc etc.

So please dont waste our time asking so many nonsensical and childish questions. If you want find entertainment, go look for playground instead of creating multiple forum account for trolling.

I wasnt comparing a 600sqft unit n two 300sqft units. If you can't even calculate the difference in profitability between selling a 300sqft unit at $650k n a 474sqft unit selling at $720k, think you should find your maths teacher in school to help you.

I am sorry, there is really no math in what you posted here, you are just plucking numbers out of thin air to suits your nonsensical assumptions.

You want maths?

a) What is the construction cost for 300sqft apartment vs 474sqft apartment?

b) What makes you think there is a demand for 300sqft apartment at $650,000 in Jurong area?

As the saying goes, leopard never change its spots, so I am not expecting anything intelligent coming out of you even if you sign up another new account to call yourself Einstein.

To answer the part on construction cost, I am very surprised you don't know contruction cost has been factored into the per sqft pricing. So going back to a 300sqft unit and 474sqft unit, if one is priced $400+psf higher, doesn't that translate to more profit per sqft sold by the developer? You need a calculator?

As for whether there is a demand, with carrotheads like you around who only look at quantum, why not?

I am sorry, there is really no math in what you posted here, you are just plucking numbers out of thin air to suits your nonsensical assumptions.

You want maths?

b) What makes you think there is a demand for 300sqft apartment at $650,000 in Jurong area?

As the saying goes, leopard never change its spots, so I am not expecting anything intelligent coming out of you even if you sign up another new account to call yourself Einstein.

To answer the part on construction cost, I am very surprised you don't know contruction cost has been factored into the per sqft pricing. So going back to a 300sqft unit and 474sqft unit, if one is priced $400+psf higher, doesn't that translate to more profit per sqft sold by the developer? You need a calculator?

As for whether there is a demand, with carrotheads like you around who only look at quantum, why not?

Dont need to talk so much jiao wei to avoid answering my questions.

if you dont have the answer to those question then whats the point of talking about profit or math in the first place.

Again, please dont waste time lah. trolls will always be troll regardless how many forum accounts you have.

With both units having similar fixtures and the only variable is extra floor space, then on a per square foot basis, construction cost is the same. So with the smaller unit sold at $400psf higher, it is more profit for the developer for every square foot sold.

As for demand, with carrotheads like you, demand is there. Need me to repeat again?

Dont need to talk so much jiao wei to avoid answering my questions.

if you dont have the answer to those question then whats the point of talking about profit or math in the first place.

Again, please dont waste time lah. trolls will always be troll regardless how many forum accounts you have.

With both units having similar fixtures and the only variable is extra floor space, then on a per square foot basis, construction cost is the same.
    I am not sure what jiao wei you are talking about here, because its pretty obvious to me that you are clueless about what you are saying and have zero understanding of basic costing.

I was asking you.

You are telling us that fixtures are the same only difference is the size?
    Dont we already know that the size are different and the fixtures are pretty much the same? But are you actually answering my question???? If you cant give an exactly number dont you think at least you should give us an %?

And if you have already have the answers to this question, then how on earth can you say that MCL Land will make more profit by more smaller units? Perhaps make JG into a 1000 unit project instead of 738?

Again, what makes you think that if MCL Land build 300sqft unit they will be able to sell at $650,000? or $2167psf?

Anyway, I think you should stop trying too hard and also stop trying to use multiple forum accounts trolling because no matter what you want to call yourself, its not going to change a thing. Troll will always be trolls.

I suggest you read my previous post again. Tiring to repeat things to you. I think when forumers spend too long talking to you, they become like parrots after a while. I can sympathise with EDB n the other learned forumers who had exchanges with you.

I am not sure what jiao wei you are talking about here, because its pretty obvious to me that you are clueless about what you are saying and have zero understanding of basic costing.

I was asking you.

You are telling us that fixtures are the same only difference is the size?
    Dont we already know that the size are different and the fixtures are pretty much the same? But are you actually answering my question???? If you cant give an exactly number dont you think at least you should give us an %?

And if you have already have the answers to this question, then how on earth can you say that MCL Land will make more profit by more smaller units? Perhaps make JG into a 1000 unit project instead of 738?

Again, what makes you think that if MCL Land build 300sqft unit they will be able to sell at $650,000? or $2167psf?

Anyway, I think you should stop trying too hard and also stop trying to use multiple forum accounts trolling because no matter what you want to call yourself, its not going to change a thing. Troll will always be trolls.

Lol, everywhere battle fields.
    It's always R33 vs others.

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181 View Post
    Lol, everywhere battle fields.
    It's always R33 vs others.
    So it's either he is right or all others.

Let Make Love Not War.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Let Make Love Not War.
    Agree. This forum is all about sharing.
    Cheers buddy.

I suggest you read my previous post again. Tiring to repeat things to you. I think when forumers spend too long talking to you, they become like parrots after a while. I can sympathise with EDB n the other learned forumers who had exchanges with you.
    As usual, once kenna confronted by facts and number you start to talk about other nonsensical stuffs. EBD your lao peh ah?

a) Are you the one who claim that MCL Land would have made more money if they shrink JG unit size to 300sqft?

b) Are you the one who claim that 300sqft JG could be sold for $650,000 each or $2150psf??

Now that you have trip over what you said, I guess all you could do now is to find a little hole to hide, or perhaps activate your other forum accounts to "rally" behind you???

Instead of sneaking in and out like a monkey why not just be a man for awhile and tell us honestly how many forum accounts are you operating here??

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs View Post
    So it's either he is right or all others.
    Disappear from this forum for 4 months and then suddenly return on a friday evening to make this post?

Aiyo, can you be more real than that?? You think we are kids of what?

This is pathetic

Go read your own signature about yourself.

As usual, once kenna confronted by facts and number you start to talk about other nonsensical stuffs. EBD your lao peh ah?

a) Are you the one who claim that MCL Land would have made more money if they shrink JG unit size to 300sqft?

b) Are you the one who claim that 300sqft JG could be sold for $650,000 each or $2150psf??

Now that you have trip over what you said, I guess all you could do now is to find a little hole to hide, or perhaps activate your other forum accounts to "rally" behind you???

Instead of sneaking in and out like a monkey why not just be a man for awhile and tell us honestly how many forum accounts are you operating here??

Disappear from this forum for 4 months and then suddenly return on a friday evening to make this post?

Aiyo, can you be more real than that?? You think we are kids of what?

This is pathetic
    You really picking a debate and creating a war with everyone.
    Hahaha.

He doesn't understand it, or doesn't believe who he is arguing with are idiots..... Which is odd as he then asks people to read "his" unoriginal copied signature.... Which is even odder because when you do that you realise he is asking you not to argue with an idiot & he is effectively naming himself as the idiot in question.

You want to have an intellectual exchange with a character like this.. Good luck.
    It's like a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent.

J gateway at 2150psf? Hehe. West residence should say kam sia to you Loh

Hahaha.
    Is this your back up forum account that you only use during emergency.?

Hahaha.

You really think too much.
    You really think everyone is ignorant and you are saint.
    Everyone is against you and you still think you are right?
    Get a life.
    I only see a pity lonely soul in you.

Dun bother to reply. It only reflect even worse of yourself.

Get a life.

He is hopeless.

Get a life.

Dont let the trolls fool you into believe there are many of his kind in this forum. Actually there are only a few who are operating with many phantom forum accounts.

If operating one forum account is consider as lonely then should I say that this troll must be very popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181 View Post
    He is hopeless.
    wah lao, the so called big time contractor in this forum has now disintegrated into childish small talking among trolls..

BEWARE, in this forum on body can grow many heads.

When I first joined the forum, found that joker quite entertaining. After a while, his inability to understand simple exchanges becomes excruciatingly annoying. As you rightly pointed out, his signature is forewarning others about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by EBD View Post
    He doesn't understand it, or doesn't believe who he is arguing with are idiots..... Which is odd as he then asks people to read "his" unoriginal copied signature.... Which is even odder because when you do that you realise he is asking you not to argue with an idiot & he is effectively naming himself as the idiot in question.

You want to have an intellectual exchange with a character like this.. Good luck.
    It's like a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent.

wah lao, the so called big time contractor in this forum has now disintegrated into childish small talking among trolls..

BEWARE, in this forum on body can grow many heads.

Still as hopeless.. Period

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

That is a hopeless "joker"! He will go around saying you and me and many others are the same person and not many forumers here disagreed with him!

As I say, wait till 2020 J Gateway will be worth <$1500 psf!
    Painful to hold so many years and still below water!

When I first joined the forum, found that joker quite entertaining. After a while, his inability to understand simple exchanges becomes excruciatingly annoying. As you rightly pointed out, his signature is forewarning others about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    That is a hopeless "joker"! He will go around saying you and me and many others are the same person and not many forumers here disagreed with him!

As I say, wait till 2020 J Gateway will be worth <$1500 psf!
    Painful to hold so many years and still below water!

Aiyo, want to rub shoulder also must check who you rubbing mah, if not later you kenna disease how?

Didnt Patrickstar claim that 300sqft J Gateway can be sold for $650,000 or $2167psf...dont play play.

two blind cats trying to teach each other how to catch mouse??