Located near Toa Payoh MRT - 480m only

23 Jalan Rajah

Modern Facade, Freehold, 106 units TOP : 2010/2011

Swimming Pool, Infinity Pool, Wading Pool,
    Gym, BBQ Area & Playground
    Modern Landscaping & 2 Basement Carparks

Chuck Guest

Default Re: The Verve

The biggest is 2 bedroom. Potential for rental only rather than residential purposes.

me Guest

Cool

anyone has any comment on getting a property in this area? balestier
    i thought of getting one for investment, but heard from my friz that at nite, there are china chicks walking area and 'doing business'. Any ideal it is true?

Default no

Quote Originally Posted by me
    i thought of getting one for investment, but heard from my friz that at nite, there are china chicks walking area and 'doing business'. Any ideal it is true?
    It' not true, not Geylang.

pty investor Guest

Cool

Anybody gotten a unit here?

Prices seem to have fallen from $1100+psf to $1000psf.. There are serveral subsales units for sale in condo expat webbie at the moment.

Has pty mkt really soften?

here Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
    The biggest is 2 bedroom. Potential for rental only rather than residential purposes.
    how much rental can you get here? no MRT

Novena Guest

Quote Originally Posted by here
    This is still within walking distance to Toa Payoh MRT, but quite far to Novena MRT.

me Guest

Thumbs up

yeah, visited the showroom, the location quite good, is within walking distant from Toa payoh MRT. Not much units left. All 1 bedroom sold, left only those 2 bedrooms unit, facing the west sun.

SH Guest

Quote Originally Posted by here
    Nearby 3-bedroom Mansion currently rents for SGD3000 per month.

lol Guest

Wink

94% sold liao...

Down Down Guest

Singapore c.bank sees more downside risks to markets
    Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:37am EDT

SINGAPORE, July 14 (Reuters) - Singapore's central bank said it is closely monitoring financial markets in the wake of the crisis surrounding U.S. mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and warned of big downside risks in global markets.

"Significant challenges and downside risks in the international financial markets remain and financial institutions and investors should stay vigilant," the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) said on Monday.

"The direct impact of the credit crisis on financial markets and financial institutions in Singapore has been relatively modest so far," the central bank said.

Singapore's Straits Times stock market index .FTSTI has fallen 16 percent this year. The country's three banks have suffered relatively modest writedowns on their debt investments as a result of the credit crunch.

The U.S. Treasury and Federal Reserve called on Sunday for sweeping measures to lend money and buy equity, if necessary, in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which own or guarantee $5 trillion in debt -- close to half the value of all U.S. mortgages.

The U.S. government plan to bolster the government-sponsored mortgage financiers helped calm markets on Monday, but did little to allay fears about the health of the U.S. financial system.

The MAS declined to comment on whether any of Singapore's foreign reserves are invested in debt from Fannie and Freddie.

Singapore had about $177 billion in its foreign reserves as of the end of June.

Foreign central banks, mostly in Asia, hold $979 billion of the $5 trillion bonds and mortgage-backed bonds sold by Freddie and Fannie.

Unregistered888 Guest

Smile buy beacon heights, verve is so cramped up!!

before i stepped into verve showroom i walked away immediately. the place is cramped on the left, right and back, with buildings all around. take a look at beacon heights and you will fall in love with the development. it is near town and boon keng mrt. boon keng is a rising dragon and you should cease the oppotunity before it is too late

Quote Originally Posted by me

Unregˇstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered888
    before i stepped into verve showroom i walked away immediately. the place is cramped on the left, right and back, with buildings all around. take a look at beacon heights and you will fall in love with the development. it is near town and boon keng mrt. boon keng is a rising dragon and you should cease the oppotunity before it is too late
    Unfortunately, BH will not move.
    People just dislikes jams during office hours, 10 minutes of sweats to the MRT and the view of the shˇts surrounding it.
    The bad sales number will prove this point.

Unregistered0 Guest

you sounded more like an agent than a buyer.

Unregistered888 Guest

i don't like agents. they stink

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered0
    you sounded more like an agent than a buyer.

Unregistered777 Guest

Exclamation I AM NOT AN AGENT COZ THEY STINK

go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!

Seize not cease Guest

Haha! You're right. We should "cease" (which means stop) the opportunity.

jump at the opportunity Guest

for beacon heights buyers shud jump at the opportunity nt just seize it. 50% of project sold out b4 public launch. Great great great buy
    Quote Originally Posted by Seize not cease
    Haha! You're right. We should "cease" (which means stop) the opportunity.

Unregistered222333444555 Guest

YAWN! Can u pls stop the beacon hts koyok selling? all these "new" condos at this district make me yawn - all the boring glass box no brainer - such an eyesore. the architect should be fired. all glass and bay windows also v eco-unfriendly. outright ugly buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by jump at the opportunity
    for beacon heights buyers shud jump at the opportunity nt just seize it. 50% of project sold out b4 public launch. Great great great buy

talking cock is free Guest

which condo do u live in? If u even have the balls to declare where u live, I will rip ur development apart in this forum.u r probably just a hdb dweller wthout even the money to pay 20% for the smallest unit in beacon heights so save ur talkng
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered222333444555
    YAWN! Can u pls stop the beacon hts koyok selling? all these "new" condos at this district make me yawn - all the boring glass box no brainer - such an eyesore. the architect should be fired. all glass and bay windows also v eco-unfriendly. outright ugly buildings.

Soldout?? Guest

Wonder if this project is sold out? Previously when i was there, there were still about 10 units or so left. Any idea?

Selling out Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Soldout??
    Wonder if this project is sold out? Previously when i was there, there were still about 10 units or so left. Any idea?
    Selling out
    Is not my thing
    Walk away
    I won't be broken again
    I'm not
    I'm not what you think

Dream away your life
    Someone else's dream
    Nothing equals nothing

Letting go
    Is not my thing
    Walk away
    Won't let it happen again
    I'm not
    I'm not very smart

Why should I feel sad
    For what I never had
    Nothing equals nothing

Turn to stone
    Lose my faith
    I'll be gone
    Before it happens

Selling out
    Is not my thing
    Walk away
    I won't be broken again
    I won't
    I won't fall apart

Dream away your life
    Dream away your dream
    Nothing equals nothing

Turn to stone
    Lose my faith
    I'll be gone
    Before it happens

Turn to stone
    Lose my faith
    I'll be gone

Quote Originally Posted by Soldout??

Hi there.. The Verve have only the last 4 units left. If you are still keen, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    Hi there.. The Verve have only the last 4 units left. If you are still keen, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Pet

Hi, I am interested if you have a unit at $900 per sqf. 1-bedroom required. I don't mind ground floor or low-level units.

As I am overseas till december 2008. Pls email me if you have one and I can call you after that to make arrangements.

Thanks.

not verve Guest

verve to crampy with buildings so close beside and behind it. My advice is for u to go for Beacon Heights in D12 St Michael Rd for that price. It has just been publicly launchd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_lim
    Hi, I am interested if you have a unit at $900 per sqf. 1-bedroom required. I don't mind ground floor or low-level units.

As I am overseas till december 2008. Pls email me if you have one and I can call you after that to make arrangements.

Thanks.

Vervy Guest

Cool

Anyone bought the Verve here?

Default THE VERVE (Former KEN MANSION)

Project Name-THE VERVE (Former KEN MANSION)
    Developer-Ascend Land Pte Ltd
    Property Type-Apartment
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 106
    Completion Date - est 30 jun 2012
    District - 12

Type C (1-bedroom)

Type D (1 bedroom)

Type E (2 bedroom)

Type F (1 bedroom + study)

>>> click here for more details >>>

Verve is really small and kinda pricey. Better value for money projects include DeRoyale, Papillon, Calarasi, Belleforte and Parc Haven

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Verve is really small and kinda pricey. Better value for money projects include DeRoyale, Papillon, Calarasi, Belleforte and Parc Haven
    - OMG - just look at da size of dat balcony & planter box!!!!

i wonder wat happend to all the owners who paid mre than 1k psf for verve?