Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Land Storm is Here!! (Part III)

Default Land Storm is Here!! (Part III)

What did I tell you last year? Better sell your landed instead of listening to all those fools who are trying to tell you that landed owners are deep pocket, holding power, own stay, long term, no new supply bla bla bla..

When come to investment, NEVER try to catch a falling knife because you always get hurt..

BEWARE!!!

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

LOL......got part 3!
    If staying in landed comfortably, then no need to sell la.

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks View Post
    LOL......got part 3!
    Thats no the point.

I am just highlighting that landed property party is over, all those big talk about rich new citizen snapping up landed property, owner deep pocket, holding power, for own stay, not concern about yield. etc etc are only good for self amusement.

As I have said last year if you want to know where the price is heading, just look at the past cycle. Dont listen to what other were saying that this time is different.

Ultimately, when you see big fish selling, you will need to take note because they are usually 1 or 2 steps ahead.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Beware..

Party is over...the bigger the quantum be harder you fall.

sianz..
    want to sell overpriced condo to buy landed also cannot.. without topping up
    all falling together.

the prices of every segment seems to be falling...

I think people are trying to clear before the big supply hit. Everyone is talking about big supply coming up and I think 2014 is probably the first year where all the ramped up building gets completed.

I think our minister is just trying to get us prepared for it.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...be/967592.html

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks View Post
    LOL......got part 3!
    Yep, and anyway, a large proportion of the people staying in landed has already fully paid up their mortgage loan, this is much more significant in the older estates. They feel nothing as the price goes up or down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Beware..
    I think Ringo33 is doing all of us a favor by reiterating this chart over and over. In my opinion, this chart is a classic. There is a good reason why the lines deviate from each other on the uptrend and then closen up on the downtrend. When not to buy is when the gaps are huge.

Every bull trend has its storyline, and this time the market players are selling the landed storyline on this bull run. Thus, landed extends its lead and widening the gap over time. Far east is still holding a lot of unsold landed ...

What happens when down trend returns? Do you know the theory of throw durians? When in fear, you will look around, and price your durian nearer to the next substitute, then you toss it down. The person who can't tolerate the pain will toss it down again. Over time, the different PPIs will stick to one another since a landed seller is now in fear to lose his potential buyer to someone selling from the condo segment. A home is a home. You just need a roof over your head during the worst times ...

Quote Originally Posted by PC08 View Post
    Yep, and anyway, a large proportion of the people staying in landed has already fully paid up their mortgage loan, this is much more significant in the older estates. They feel nothing as the price goes up or down.
    Questions which I am pretty sure you cant reply.

a) How large? Where is your source of data? I could also say a large proportion of condo dweller and HDB flats are also fully paid up.

b) How different is today's fully paid up landed as compared to the last crisis?

They feel nothing? If they feel nothing then why dont you try asking them to sell you $1 for $0.50

I think Ringo33 is doing all of us a favor by reiterating this chart over and over. In my opinion, this chart is a classic. There is a good reason why the lines deviate from each other on the uptrend and then closen up on the downtrend. When not to buy is when the gaps are huge.

Every bull trend has its storyline, and this time the market players are selling the landed storyline on this bull run. Thus, landed extends its lead and widening the gap over time. Far east is still holding a lot of unsold landed ...

What happens when down trend returns? Do you know the theory of throw durians? When in fear, you will look around, and price your durian nearer to the next substitute, then you toss it down. The person who can't tolerate the pain will toss it down again. Over time, the different PPIs will stick to one another since a landed seller is now in fear to lose his potential buyer to someone selling from the condo segment. A home is a home. You just need a roof over your head during the worst times ...

What you are saying is like someone looking at a painting exhibit and trying to visualize what the painter was thinking what he was drawing.
    So I am pretty sure you know that we know whatever you said are just jiao wei not back up by facts but your poor story telling skills.

Questions which I am pretty sure you cant reply.

a) How large? Where is your source of data? I could also say a large proportion of condo dweller and HDB flats are also fully paid up.

b) How different is today's fully paid up landed as compared to the last crisis?

They feel nothing? If they feel nothing then why dont you try asking them to sell you $1 for $0.50
    My estate. Everyone knows everyone here. Most already paid up their mortgages 10-15 years ago. Their hobby is to pull down the whole house and rebuild them every 10-15 years.

They feel nothing as in they let their hundreds lots of DBS, OCBC, UOB, Sembcorp, Capitaland, KepCorp etc shares rot in their CDP, and are happy to collect dividends. They are old men, enjoying their retirement.

We just need to make sure ourselves progress, make money, stay healthy and be happy, in other words, mind your own business. As long as you can achieve that, you are good.
    Last edited by PC08; 16-02-14 at 08:09.

What you are saying is like someone looking at a painting exhibit and trying to visualize what the painter was thinking what he was drawing.
    So I am pretty sure you know that we know whatever you said are just jiao wei not back up by facts but your poor story telling skills.
    No one is drawing that classic chart. It's plotted away real time.

Anyone who has a passion in technical analysis of charts will know that price volume movement is governed by greed and fear. I am seconding your opinion as far as that chart is concerned that a price correction is round the corner.

No one is drawing that classic chart. It's plotted away real time.

Anyone who has a passion in technical analysis of charts will know that price volume movement is governed by greed and fear. I am seconding your opinion as far as that chart is concerned that a price correction is round the corner.
    This is the first time I hear that price volume movement is governed by greed and fear, as I always thought that price and volume movement is government by supply and demand.

May I know how to you measure greed and fear? and how do you plot that into a chart like how we do it for supply and demand price chart?

I hope you did not just invent that theory out of thin air, because AFAIK greed and fear are common used to talk about investors greatest enemy, ie. fear to lose more, greed to make more.

Hope to get some constructive and intelligent response from you

My estate. Everyone knows everyone here. Most already paid up their mortgages 10-15 years ago. Their hobby is to pull down the whole house and rebuild them every 10-15 years.

They feel nothing as in they let their hundreds lots of DBS, OCBC, UOB, Sembcorp, Capitaland, KepCorp etc shares rot in their CDP, and are happy to collect dividends. They are old men, enjoying their retirement.

We just need to make sure ourselves progress, make money, stay healthy and be happy, in other words, mind your own business. As long as you can achieve that, you are good.

May I know how big is your estate and how do you know that everyone living in your estates are debt free? And how is it that you could say that is a good representation of the large proportion of landed market in Singapore?

Again, I am also curious how the hell you know what stocks your neighbors in your estate or for that matter landed property owners are holding??

And how do you equate what they hold or what they own to someone who doesnt care if their landed property prices goes up and down.

I think over the last 2 posts, you have already posted several questionable statement, and I hope in replying you could just focus on facts instead of making up more unsubstantiated stories to validate your points.

May I know how big is your estate and how do you know that everyone living in your estates are debt free? And how is it that you could say that is a good representation of the large proportion of landed market in Singapore?

Again, I am also curious how the hell you know what stocks your neighbors in your estate or for that matter landed property owners are holding??

And how do you equate what they hold or what they own to someone who doesnt care if their landed property prices goes up and down.

I think over the last 2 posts, you have already posted several questionable statement, and I hope in replying you could just focus on facts instead of making up more unsubstantiated stories to validate your points.

You have a critical flaw, you seem to spend too much time and energy minding others business. My objective here is not to validate the points ive made since it eats into my time and privacy once i reveal more info. Learning and feeling the forum sentiments are my objectives, and that will benefit me and help me achieve my goals. I do acknowledge that some of the forumers here actually give good, sound and ingenious advice. You highlighting that chart is one rare example. I wont comment on your other posts.

Just enjoy landed and build your own dream home. Difficult for people who has not experienced it to understand.

You have a critical flaw, you seem to spend too much time and energy minding others business. My objective here is not to validate the points ive made since it eats into my time and privacy once i reveal more info. Learning and feeling the forum sentiments are my objectives, and that will benefit me and help me achieve my goals. I do acknowledge that some of the forumers here actually give good, sound and ingenious advice. You highlighting that chart is one rare example. I wont comment on your other posts.
    I can see you are desperately trying to distant yourself from those things which you said earlier because none of which can be support by facts.

a) price volume movement is governed by greed and fear

b) Large proportion of landed owners are debt free (How large? and how you know?)

c) People living in landed property hold hundreds lots of DBS, OCBC, UOB, Sembcorp, Capitaland, KepCorp etc shares rot in their CDP (How the hell you know that??)

d) Landed property owners doesnt mind falling property prices (how did you come up with that?)

So after tripping over your own jiao wei, not you are diverting your discussion about Ringo33??

Very typical of an wannabe and amateur leh....this kind of quality also can stay in landed huh? Free loading seeboh?

Did you not read what I said about backing up what you said with FACTS?
    Last edited by Ringo33; 16-02-14 at 14:21.

Go read this thread first:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=20428&page=3
    Don't say try to asking ppl to sell you $1 for $0.50 lah!
    Ppl wanted to sell for $2.30 & I offered them just below $2 and told that the "Storm is already here!!!".. Bro & Sis already asked me go fly kite..

You hosei bo??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk View Post
    Go read this thread first:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=20428&page=3
    Don't say try to asking ppl to sell you $1 for $0.50 lah!
    Ppl wanted to sell for $2.30 & I offered them just below $2 and told that the "Storm is already here!!!".. Bro & Sis already asked me go fly kite..

You hosei bo??!!

You are just like a parasite in this forum, who cares what you offer.

Got get a life.

This is the first time I hear that price volume movement is governed by greed and fear, as I always thought that price and volume movement is government by supply and demand.

May I know how to you measure greed and fear? and how do you plot that into a chart like how we do it for supply and demand price chart?

I hope you did not just invent that theory out of thin air, because AFAIK greed and fear are common used to talk about investors greatest enemy, ie. fear to lose more, greed to make more.

Hope to get some constructive and intelligent response from you
    From your response, I've just decided that you are not worth my time for any further response .. you may continue to speculate and taunt however you like, but it will not be in my interest to divulge more details here.

If you want to learn from others and push yourself up to another level, use your eyes and ears more and mouth less.

From your response, I've just decided that you are not worth my time for any further response .. you may continue to speculate and taunt however you like, but it will not be in my interest to divulge more details here.

If you want to learn from others and push yourself up to another level, use your eyes and ears more and mouth less.

It might actually be better if you could decide long ago to not kong so much jiao wei so that you wont need to come out with such cheap excuses to avoid my questions.

price volume movement is governed by greed and fear???

I 2nd that...
    whats the purpose of this thread?? warn ppl? price drop let it drop la, if can afford, buy some more la. what party??

Let the monkey dance alone and he will soon die away....

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Just enjoy landed and build your own dream home. Difficult for people who has not experienced it to understand.

Its even more difficult for people living in landed property to understand what its like to be living in a residential compound with all the lifestyle, social and outdoor facilities at your door steps.

Kids growing up in landed property stay in aircon room to play computer games all day long. Kids living in condo grow up playing with other kids and doing outdoor activities in the condo pool playground etc.

Its not surprising that after so many years, you are still dreaming about building your dream home instead of living in it now.
    Last edited by Ringo33; 17-02-14 at 04:00.

Had built my dream home 14 years ago. Looking forward to rebuilding my dream home soon with the relaxation of some ura planning guidelines. Besides country club facililities, my kids and myself have enjoyed facilities of condos in cbd, city fringe and in prime district. Landed does not mean no social life mixing of neighbours. U really need to live in one to experienced it.
    Its even more difficult for people living in landed property to understand what its like to be living in a residential compound with all the lifestyle, social and outdoor facilities at your door steps.

Kids growing up in landed property stay in aircon room to play computer games all day long. Kids living in condo grow up playing with other kids and doing outdoor activities in the condo pool playground etc.

Its not surprising that after so many years, you are still dreaming about building your dream home instead of living in it now.

I have lived in both. Each has its merits. No one size fits all.

So let's have a truce on this PC vs landed - which is better debate OK?

Had built my dream home 14 years ago. Looking forward to rebuilding my dream home soon with the relaxation of some ura planning guidelines. Besides country club facililities, my kids and myself have enjoyed facilities of condos in cbd, city fringe and in prime district. Landed does not mean no social life mixing of neighbours. U really need to live in one to experienced it.

Many Singaporeans be it living in HDB or condo also have already own their dream home where they can relax make love make babies in their comfort of their home.

And as a landed dweller, if you need a country club to provide the facilities, then there is no difference to one living in HDB using country club or even public facilities. If you call that you dream home, then I think you dream might not be that big after all.

Plus I am sure most tom dick and harry in Singapore would have also used condo facilities in their life, be it visiting friend relative etc or birthday party. And having done that, that doesnt mean that you have access to such facilities at your DOOR STEP.

So after 14 years you need another rebuilding? So your dream only last you for 14 years? And doesnt that contradict what you said earlier about low maintenance cost of landed property?

Didnt know landed owner so good at peng satay.

Do not envy when people owner club membership. Landed owner has choice to rebuild. Furthermore, people has a few condos to choose which one to live and which one to lease out. Pls do not be sour grape. Wait for your $1700psf at JLD.
    Many Singaporeans be it living in HDB or condo also have already own their dream home where they can relax make love make babies in their comfort of their home.

And as a landed dweller, if you need a country club to provide the facilities, then there is no difference to one living in HDB using country club or even public facilities. If you call that you dream home, then I think you dream might not be that big after all.

Plus I am sure most tom dick and harry in Singapore would have also used condo facilities in their life, be it visiting friend relative etc or birthday party. And having done that, that doesnt mean that you have access to such facilities at your DOOR STEP.

So after 14 years you need another rebuilding? So your dream only last you for 14 years? And doesnt that contradict what you said earlier about low maintenance cost of landed property?

Ringo - please respect others views. You sound very arrogant.

Dc33 - I hope to emulate your achievement