Thread: Road safety at Hill View Area

Default Road safety at Hill View Area

Calling owners that have vested in Hill View Terrace, I have put up a request to LTA to install traffic light or overhead bridge at the junction between Hill View Terrace and Hill View Ave. So that people alighting at the bus stop on both sides of the road could cross over safely.

Any owners here have the same thought, please help to pursue this matter with LTA. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MM Lovers View Post
    Calling owners that have vested in Hill View Terrace, I have put up a request to LTA to install traffic light or overhead bridge at the junction between Hill View Terrace and Hill View Ave. So that people alighting at the bus stop on both sides of the road could cross over safely.

Any owners here have the same thought, please help to pursue this matter with LTA. Thanks.
    Hmm... ran through all your post, no single post suggested you vested at Hillview Terrace. Which one? HillsTwoOne, Laurel Tree or natura@Hillview?

Think it's a good idea, but if Traffic Light, very near to the Bukit Batok Junction, if overhead bridge may intrude into privacy of some of the condo or landed property there because of can view into their houses.

By the way, it's Hillview, not Hill View.

Quote Originally Posted by CondoInterested View Post
    Hmm... ran through all your post, no single post suggested you vested at Hillview Terrace. Which one? HillsTwoOne, Laurel Tree or natura@Hillview?

Think it's a good idea, but if Traffic Light, very near to the Bukit Batok Junction, if overhead bridge may intrude into privacy of some of the condo or landed property there because of can view into their houses.
    Yes, I bought an unit in Natura @ Hillview for own stay. Do u own any unit there? or r u a property agent? Traffic light is more feasible. Usually they will install one if near school.

Yes, I bought an unit in Natura @ Hillview for own stay. Do u own any unit there? or r u a property agent? Traffic light is more feasible. Usually they will install one if near school.
    Hi...bad move; of all development, you go with the dubious congested project with mickey mouse size. Other projects along the Hillview avenue wins this project hands-down, minus away Hillview Peak though.

Yes, I am a agent... secret agent... not property agent...

Read this and join the recommended private forum for natura@hillview for owners and family and friends only. There are 30 of us there.

Pls ignore this TAN TAN TAN and "miss the boat still TAN" for Mount Senile landed.
    Last edited by CondoInterested; 07-01-14 at 22:04.

Zebra crossing might be a better option.

Quote Originally Posted by CondoInterested View Post
    Yes, I am a agent... secret agent... not property agent...

Read this and join the recommended private forum for natura@hillview for owners and family and friends only. There are 30 of us there.

Pls ignore this TAN TAN TAN and "miss the boat still TAN" for Mount Senile landed.
    So do u own an unit?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    Hi...bad move; of all development, you go with the dubious congested project with mickey mouse size. Other projects along the Hillview avenue wins this project hands-down, minus away Hillview Peak though.
    Its in the eyes of the beholder. I don't like to do housework that's why I purposely choose small unit. I have a small family too.

Actually packing 7adults and two kids plus a dog in a 2bedder is worse than one indiv or a couple in a MM.....each gets 100 sqft assuming 900/9 v 500/2 for MM
    Last edited by Photogguy; 08-01-14 at 18:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    Actually packing 7adults and two kids plus a dog in a 2bedder is worse than one indiv or a couple in a MM.....each gets 100 sqft assuming 900/9 v 500/2 for MM
    no kidding! how to squeeze so many people inside? poor dog.

That is a good idea as I live close to that junction and I do see many people jaywalking just to get to the bus-stop opposite Hillview Terrace.

I ever thought of asking LTA to install a traffic light at the junction of Hillview Ave and Crescent as it can be tough to turn right into Hillview Avenue from Hillview Crescent.
    Sometimes drivers don't seem to give way to us as there is no yellow box junction.

Will check with LTA on that!
    From a humble HDB to a Comfy Condo and now in a Cosy Landed.

Does tenure really matter for a Landed? What about a 99-year leasehold landed in District 10?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    You can say whatever you want about Hillview cos' you are just jealous that people don't earn pathetic amount in order to buy a private property.

I cannot imagine someone your age can earn this low and still hopes to get a private property. Even some non-university graduates working in banks are earning higher than you.

And yes, go ahead and get your landed property in Mount Sinai. If you can afford it one day, I would have moved to a GCB in Holland.
    From a humble HDB to a Comfy Condo and now in a Cosy Landed.

Does tenure really matter for a Landed? What about a 99-year leasehold landed in District 10?

Quote Originally Posted by hillviewer View Post
    That is a good idea as I live close to that junction and I do see many people jaywalking just to get to the bus-stop opposite Hillview Terrace.

I ever thought of asking LTA to install a traffic light at the junction of Hillview Ave and Crescent as it can be tough to turn right into Hillview Avenue from Hillview Crescent.
    Sometimes drivers don't seem to give way to us as there is no yellow box junction.

Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by hillviewer View Post

Hillview avenue is already so narrow, fested with so Industrial monster Lam Soon building and with so many old condominum along the street speaks how congested can be during peak hours. To come up with yellow box or even traffic junction on this miserable road can only add to road misery. Hope LTA don't do anything to it. Since you choose to stay inside hillview terrance or whatever crescent you will need to manage it.