Thread: The Inspira (D9, Freehold, Tiong Aik)

Makelele Guest

Default The Inspira (D9, Freehold, Tiong Aik)

Viewed the showflat on Friday. Wow, great response by buyers.. especially for the 1 and 2 bedrooms. We were required to put blank cheques down first to "queue" up for the properties, as the developer has not released the prices yet. No brochure out either. Estimated to be around $1,100 psf upwards.

Nice development located just opposite the road from Robertson 100 (but the showflat is located opposite The Pier). 120 units. Longish plot. Sort of looks like Three Three Robin (SC Global high end condo at Robin Road).

Starts from the 7th floor upwards, so as to maximise views. The floors beow the 7th storey are reserved for car park, and other facilities.

hmmm... Guest

Default Re: The Inspira (D9, Freehold, Tiong Aik)

Actually I think it looks more like The Grange.

hello tai tai Guest

here's a pic for you guys

ryan Guest

I went today to have a look. Not particularly impressed. Great response by buyers? No does not seem like it, as still are many units left.

Total units: 120 (1,2,3,4 bedrooms, and penthouse)

Sizes range from 667 sf to 2,315 sf

Average price is around $1,100 psf.

jack lemon Guest

i saw this development a couple of weeks ago, during the preview/softlaunch. my comments are as such:

#1 property is too near a commercial building (wharehouse) and vaccant school. not very comforting.

#2 developer is tiong aik?? .... what track records do they have?

#3 property is rather deep in ... long walking distance from the main road (river valley).

#4 on the wrong side of the river. absolutely no view at all. remember rivergate is just opposite and its a 43-storey (400+ units) development.

lastly ... on the hindsight ... some units at rivergate has been sold at S$1,600 psf. a record .... in that area .... so maybe S$1,100 is a bargain?

i don't know ... what gives ...

yulishu Guest

agreed, not a good choice.... in terms of location... quite crammed too....rivergate much much better...

col.kurtz Guest

What do you think is a fair value for The Inspira?

Quote Originally Posted by col.kurtz
    What do you think is a fair value for The Inspira?
    The fair value shd be such that the property generate a rental yield of 5% or better.

Unregistered Guest

if u had bought during the launch, u will not regret

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    if u had bought during the launch, u will not regret
    If u have bought some land in Singapore after world war 2, u will also not regret.

yktan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jack lemon
    i saw this development a couple of weeks ago, during the preview/softlaunch. my comments are as such:

#1 property is too near a commercial building (wharehouse) and vaccant school. not very comforting.

#2 developer is tiong aik?? .... what track records do they have?

#3 property is rather deep in ... long walking distance from the main road (river valley).

#4 on the wrong side of the river. absolutely no view at all. remember rivergate is just opposite and its a 43-storey (400+ units) development.

lastly ... on the hindsight ... some units at rivergate has been sold at S$1,600 psf. a record .... in that area .... so maybe S$1,100 is a bargain?

i don't know ... what gives ...
    #1 Warehouse and vacant school will give way to more residential and commercial facilities. Depending on setback of the the buildings in plot, should provide pleasant view. Well none of the units in inspira have views anyway.

#2 Tiong Aik is a construction company. Build quality is usually excellent from these kind of developers. For example see Novelty, Chip Eng Seng, Hor Kew, Hoi Hup, Sim Lian, etc.

#3 so are the Pier, Robertson blue, Rivergate, and the rest. Mohd Sultan road is also deep in but that has not stopped people from visiting the clubs and pubs there. If you want to talk about jia luck, then you should see Aspen Heights which is uphill. Many Japanese expats housewives staying there complained about the jia luck walk up the hill.

#4 If Inspira have views, then the price will be also $1,600 psf like River gate.

understand this project will be TOP end of dec 2009. Has any owner recieved notice from developer to collect the key?