Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Martin Place Residences (D9, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    anyone know which stack and unit?
    Maybe I ask my wife to go kaypoh with the security guard.
    But my boy pointed to the corner nearest River Valley & the temple (swimming pool side).

The design of this building is that even lowest floor is already about 7th floor of most condo's. On stilts like the cosmopolitan.

My friends place just a few months ago on St Thomas walk had similar incident @ Grange Heights.

..... wonder what is going on. People clumsy or really that down

Quote Originally Posted by taggy
    owner can makan 2 mth deposit in this case ?
    if studio unit & sole occupant, wait until payment due date. of course payment will be late since he is dead. then we can start charging interest for late payment. 2 weeks not paid, send lawyer warning letter. if no response, then can cancel the lease. have to follow the terms of TA ok.

Quote Originally Posted by EBD
    But my boy pointed to the corner nearest River Valley & the temple (swimming pool side).....
    if what you say is true, i must say that temple devotees' faith are not strong, hence the circle of protection is rather small.
    I would say the temple is crowded because of the free food offered and not because of their devotion.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    hopefully it is a corporate lease. Owner of that unit can still claim rental from company until the company can exercise diplomatic clause.

just imagine, if personal lease, owner really jialat. cannot claim partial refund of 1 month rental fee from agent. also unit is sealed for police investigation....

i personally think owner is really a terrible landlord until the tenant has to jump to get out of the lease.
    kena retrench??

Why MPR. Jump Rivergate better. Any firesale?
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    kena retrench??
    kateh die pain pain ??

there's a problem with staying near places of worship.
    The place of worship itself is impassable to the spirits, so people within are safe.
    i heard this before, someone once told me in chinese "cross road of yin yang".

if studio unit & sole occupant, wait until payment due date. of course payment will be late since he is dead. then we can start charging interest for late payment. 2 weeks not paid, send lawyer warning letter. if no response, then can cancel the lease. have to follow the terms of TA ok.
    Hopeful - I think you need help leh!
    This is one human life that is perished in our country. All you can think of is how to collect rental, how to rent out the unit again, and all these. I hope(ful) before you posted those comments u did say some prayers for the poor AngMo.

And to the other guy (yjcai) who ask people to jump down from other buildings --> are you still human or not ? In order for you to depress the price of the condo you want to buy, you decide that if one two (or a few people) die is ok ?

Dear all : I hope we can all take a few moment to reflect with your heart and soul, have people all lost their souls ? One group decide that a 60 year old temple where thousands of people worship shld be torn down to reduce disturbance to their property, One group decides that a few people jumping off buildings will be good to lower property prices, and worst of all, one group thinks that if people want to jump, they better go another building to jump ?

I will say a prayer for whoever who thinks like that.

DKSG
    Stay Calm and Cool (and sane!)

Quote Originally Posted by EBD
    But my boy pointed to the corner nearest River Valley & the temple (swimming pool side).

The design of this building is that even lowest floor is already about 7th floor of most condo's. On stilts like the cosmopolitan.

My friends place just a few months ago on St Thomas walk had similar incident @ Grange Heights.

..... wonder what is going on. People clumsy or really that down
    EDB : If there is a chance, do send our condolescences.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    This is one human life that is perished in our country. All you can think of is how to collect rental, how to rent out the unit again, and all these. I hope(ful) before you posted those comments u did say some prayers for the poor AngMo.

And to the other guy (yjcai) who ask people to jump down from other buildings --> are you still human or not ? In order for you to depress the price of the condo you want to buy, you decide that if one two (or a few people) die is ok ?

Dear all : I hope we can all take a few moment to reflect with your heart and soul, have people all lost their souls ? One group decide that a 60 year old temple where thousands of people worship shld be torn down to reduce disturbance to their property, One group decides that a few people jumping off buildings will be good to lower property prices, and worst of all, one group thinks that if people want to jump, they better go another building to jump ?

I will say a prayer for whoever who thinks like that.

DKSG
    Stay Calm and Cool (and sane!)
    a very good commentary on the quality of CCR owners as human beings. I have always question whether these people are humans or not. all they worry about is their property values.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    a very good commentary on the quality of CCR owners as human beings. I have always question whether these people are humans or not. all they worry about is their property values.
    Worry about one's property values is still ok.
    These people are beyond that!
    The kind of GREED and ENVY that has possessed them to the extent that they wish for death and other bad things to happen in order for them to profit from it - unthinkable.

Earn Money, Lost Soul ?
    Or worse, Haven Earned Money, already lost soul!

DKSG
    Stay Calm and Cool

What I detest is the irresponsible behavior of small grps ang mohs (stereotyping). If want to suicide go far far away (if no superstition involved), why cause inconvenience to people. I will check on asking appropiate questions at the correct time.
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    What I detest is the irresponsible behavior of small grps ang mohs (stereotyping). If want to suicide go far far away (if no superstition involved), why cause inconvenience to people. I will check on asking appropiate questions at the correct time.
    you must understand when and where people will commit suicide is mostly beyond their control. Suicide is mostly a rash act, committed by people who have lost control of themselves.

that is why insurance companies will pay for the loss of life due to suicide if it is committed more than one year after the contract date.

the deceased in this case obviously was traumatized by some event that he had not anticipated and he lost control. He did not mean to hurt the owner or the neighbors financially.

Have a heart.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    This is one human life that is perished in our country. All you can think of is how to collect rental, how to rent out the unit again, and all these. I hope(ful) before you posted those comments u did say some prayers for the poor AngMo..........
    actually i do need help le.
    i take mortgage from banks to speculate in property.

if condo left empty, mortgage payment keep on running.
    if tenant late for payment, mortgage payment keep on running. if i pay late because tenant pay late, i kena charge late payment penalty.
    if tenant died of unnatural cause, unit is sealed, cannot rent further, mortgage payment keep on running.
    more difficulty in finding next tenant, and if find, lower rental, leading to more difficulty in making the next mortgage payment.

why banks cannot understand if late payment because of tenant's fault?
    Last edited by hopeful; 29-01-12 at 08:00.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Yah lor, just like some don't know whether moral human being or not expect Duchess Residences to drop to same price or even lower than Crapbelle? How can that be since Duchess Residences launch at about $1800 psf and Crapbelle at $500 psf? If really happen then many Duchess Residences owners will have to start jumping from the top floor of Crapbelle?
    Some mass market private property owners just basically want to swap their OCR to CCR private property at same price or even cheaper price with no regards for human life value!

you must understand when and where people will commit suicide is mostly beyond their control. Suicide is mostly a rash act, committed by people who have lost control of themselves.

that is why insurance companies will pay for the loss of life due to suicide if it is committed more than one year after the contract date.

the deceased in this case obviously was traumatized by some event that he had not anticipated and he lost control. He did not mean to hurt the owner or the neighbors financially.

Have a heart.
    will you feel the same if the deceased is a non-angmor(from china particularly)?

why banks cannot understand if late payment because of tenant's fault?
    what happens if landlord cannot find a tenant?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    will you feel the same if the deceased is a non-angmor(from china particularly)?
    Of course I would. I treasure all human lives.

I actually like Asians more than I like caucasians. Just ask my wife, who is a Singaporean born Chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    what happens if landlord cannot find a tenant?
    mortgage payment continues la. banks so heartless.
    so "pai dan" to be landlord now, at mercy of banks and tenants. landlord jump if pressured by banks and/or tenants.

hope that DKSG can pray for me, now or in my afterlife also ok.

I actually like Asians more than I like caucasians. Just ask my wife, who is a Singaporean born Chinese.
    slight correction:
    I actually like Asian women more than I like caucasian women.

Great to hear that. Have a nice day.

slight correction:
    I actually like Asian women more than I like caucasian women.
    I like caucasian women more than Asian women . They are more independent, still remember doing my training with the US Army the caucasian women do what the caucasian men is doing with no discount. They even do guard duty at night.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

asking d wrong chap a non asian

D guy probably drank 2 much. 2 days b4 CNY is Fri/Sat
    thot he's superman or girlfriend fed up with him beating her every night he gets drunk n moved him out d balcony

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon
    I like caucasian women more than Asian women . They are more independent, still remember doing my training with the US Army the caucasian women do what the caucasian men is doing with no discount. They even do guard duty at night.

yeah rite n let u hv girlfriends n equally she can hv boyfriends

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon

but caucasians women blow up like balloons at a certain age. I mean they literally blow up like blow fish. Asian women tend to be less of a blow fish.

Omg. It's d heart that matters

4 best n worst times even she blows up or I blow up

Now we hv all those idiotic Asian ladies thkg that they r great when married to caucasian. Now is the east. Chinese able 2 shop at LV buying a row of bags

Any realiable source that can verify this incident in MPR? I can't seem to find it in any newpaper or websites apart from this forum?

Simply saying your maid or kid saw it is not good enough for me.

so many suicide cases happen in sg which goes unreported. why should this be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by Condo Kaiser
    Any realiable source that can verify this incident in MPR? I can't seem to find it in any newpaper or websites apart from this forum?

Simply saying your maid or kid saw it is not good enough for me.

from http://www.singstat.gov.sg/pubn/refe...demography.pdf
    number of suicides.
    2000 348
    2005 405
    2006 419
    2007 374
    2008 364
    2009 401
    2010 353

did the MSM reported that many cases?

that would require them to report on average 1 suicide case a day.

from http://www.singstat.gov.sg/pubn/refe...demography.pdf
    number of suicides.
    2000 348
    2005 405
    2006 419
    2007 374
    2008 364
    2009 401
    2010 353

did the MSM reported that many cases?