Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Place Residences (D9, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    pardon me, since you say 1.8mil is the new price benchmark, then why should investors buy based on this value? I might as well buy 1bedder in orchard at this price. Again at what price should rental be to justify $1.8mil? $1.1.2mil for 1 bedder is a norm but to increase to 600k, u seriously need a decade of boom
    I am not talking about investors. I am talking about young Chinese parkers. YCP do not look at prices- they just buy because they want one.

Here's to share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8B8ZgTD3As

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itmiMskmGiA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFW4GeNda40

And let your humble brother tell you now 3 KEY areas we cannot loose to other cities:

1) EDUCATION
    2) MEDICAL
    3) LOW CRIME RATE & STABILITY

We must GUARD the above 3 KEYS with all our MIGHT and WILL.

the rest can be duplicated esily with money, but NOT THE ABOVE 3 KEY advantages as seen in the eyes of the YCP.

Dun say I never give you hint first hor...when the time arrives.

BJ21, the latest caveats for MPR lodged kind of disappointing, so far from $3000psf.
    Do you think 1BR in MPR can fetch more than 1BR in The Clift? The Clift 1BR rental like $4000/mth.

Dear Blackjack21,

I am so happy to see you regain your usual enthusiasm! Can really feel your bubbly happiness and that stamina in your bounce even as you share your pearls of insights with us. Thank you! I am sure your portfolio is on the right track!

With your projection of Martin reaching 3000psf, will you advise owners to sell it then? or keep them till a greater high? cos age and the oversupply in 2 years may put a brake to all that, unless population curbs are removed.

Waiting for your valuable advice and insight,
    lifeline

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    BJ21, the latest caveats for MPR lodged kind of disappointing, so far from $3000psf.
    Do you think 1BR in MPR can fetch more than 1BR in The Clift? The Clift 1BR rental like $4000/mth.
    YCP are also not stupid, who in the right mind would pay 1.8mil for a studio and we are not talking about large studios, as a matter of fact the psf transaction is very disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    I am not talking about investors. I am talking about young Chinese parkers. YCP do not look at prices- they just buy because they want one.

Here's to share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8B8ZgTD3As

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itmiMskmGiA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFW4GeNda40
    Can you please share where their wealth come from?

4k confirm have la... don't even need to be high floor.... just look at the pier and robertson edge....

but even 4k/mth won't support price of 3000psf.... to get that kind of price u need some stupid young rich indo/chinese/indian to really like the view/location and whack the top few floor units... rental has nothing to do with this kind of prices.

Good lah good lah, if mpr 3000psf, then our D1 at least 3500-4000psf hehe

Default Near Great World City

Your humble brother here thinks 1 bedroom in this district should be worth S$1Mil and the living room should be S$0.5Mil and the toilet should be worth S$0.3Mil. So a one bedder should be S$1.8mil without good view. If top floor superb view and near to river, the price should be left to your own imagination and own time own target la...

What about those 1 bedders near Great World City?

In your opinion, what's the potential?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RVestor
    What about those 1 bedders near Great World City?

In your opinion, what's the potential?

Thanks
    Near GWC don't have many iconic developent with 1 br units....

Tribeca's 1 br already 1.2 mil and up for the low floor zouk facing units. (those come with full west sun as well)

Cosmopolitan/Trillium/Centenniel Suite all 2 br and up....

if you are talking about shanghai road/ nathan road area, all the condos there don't have the wow factors which will attract the young and rich....

Quote Originally Posted by Condo Kaiser
    Near GWC don't have many iconic developent with 1 br units....

Tribeca's 1 br already 1.2 mil and up for the low floor zouk facing units. (those come with full west sun as well)

Cosmopolitan/Trillium/Centenniel Suite all 2 br and up....

if you are talking about shanghai road/ nathan road area, all the condos there don't have the wow factors which will attract the young and rich....
    Perhaps the new TSL with the new MRT station at Kim Seng will make this area more attractive but still quite far away in 2018. I think announcement should be within 2012.

Perhaps the new TSL with the new MRT station at Kim Seng will make this area more attractive but still quite far away in 2018. I think announcement should be within 2012.
    Yes... MRT will make it more attractive to investors.. but not the super rich as they all drive.... having a mrt is actually a minus point for some...

my friends staying at nassim complain so much abt the construction of botanical garden mrt....

Awesome...no accounting for snob appeal...
    At 200mil upward per station thats saying something.
    I would love to be near a MRT station, let alone a interchange station - which of course means that I not rich.

Yes... MRT will make it more attractive to investors.. but not the super rich as they all drive.... having a mrt is actually a minus point for some...

my friends staying at nassim complain so much abt the construction of botanical garden mrt....

your opinions opposite that of Shawn. according to him, once ERL built, Meyer will shot to $3000.

Now don't know who to believe.

i recall residents around the upcoming 6th ave MRT station were interviewed and some were not keen haha
    something about other people coming into their area, although the maids would welcome it ~

Quote Originally Posted by august
    i recall residents around the upcoming 6th ave MRT station were interviewed and some were not keen haha
    something about other people coming into their area, although the maids would welcome it ~
    Those 5min walk away will welcome new mrt....

nassim not near botanic garden MRT what ? ...
    I know ppl around Stevens MRT really complain a lot...

Affected if you take Tyersall Avenue to exit onto Bt Timah.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    Maids' boyfriends as well...

Default GWC

your opinions opposite that of Shawn. according to him, once ERL built, Meyer will shot to $3000.

Now don't know who to believe.

I hope my one-bedder near GWC will touch $3000psf in 2018 when the MRT station at Kim Seng is ready!

I hope my one-bedder near GWC will touch $3000psf in 2018 when the MRT station at Kim Seng is ready!
    2018 is still a good 6-7 years away. Think $3K psf should be achievable by then

with the new MRT lines coming up...every condo is near MRT

so...no differentiation?

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    with the new MRT lines coming up...every condo is near MRT

so...no differentiation?
    Dear brother, it is not a matter of MRT or not. In 2000, one old 1200sqft apartment here at $700K can be exchanged for a good condition 2000sqft terrace house in good location in D15.

Today in 2011, the asking price of a lousy landed in the outer fringe of D15 is asking S$1200psf to S$1700psf : example here : http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...errace-telok-k

Tell me, should MARTIN PLACE and ALL condos here CHIONG to S$3000psf come 2012 OR NOT ?

Yes yes yes pls chong!!! Pls remove SSD so it can chong faster

I'm hoping for it to chiong around this area too, hehe...

Tell me, should MARTIN PLACE and ALL condos here CHIONG to S$3000psf come 2012 OR NOT ?

wait till all orchard road condos hit 4kpsf first

Dear brother, it is not a matter of MRT or not. In 2000, one old 1200sqft apartment here at $700K can be exchanged for a good condition 2000sqft terrace house in good location in D15.

Today in 2011, the asking price of a lousy landed in the outer fringe of D15 is asking S$1200psf to S$1700psf : example here : http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...errace-telok-k

am comparing apple with apple ....D9, 10,11 are different leagues

anyway, my friend sees that the demand will move out of D9,10,11 given MRT everywhere. a lot of foreigners prefer staying further because of savings for tough times

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Yes yes yes pls chong!!! Pls remove SSD so it can chong faster
    doubt it will happen..removing SSD will defeat the purpose of land release

anyway, my friend sees that the demand will move out of D9,10,11 given MRT everywhere. a lot of foreigners prefer staying further because of savings for tough times
    like that OCR huat liao lor. but if really got this trend then 9,10,11 really worth it, cos not so crowded. Small island but squeeze so many pple.

MRT shares can collect! sure huat

During tough times, if CCR good location landlords willing to lower rental, I'm sure demand will still be there