Page 23 of 117 FirstFirst ... 381318192021222324252627283338434853 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    whether price will still go down further & by how much is anybody's guess.
    mass market is unlike high end which has gone down maybe about 30%. unless HDB goes down further (which I believe "somebody" will intervene)it is unlikely pte property be cheaper than a HDB flat. Do you think HDB will go back to my father's time 1979. 4 room amk at 24.5K.

anyway it is a decision & choice the buyers have to make & live with it. don't feel regret as long as u can afford and not over commit. enjoy life a bit, look forward to relaxing at bedok reservoir.

whether price has bottom nobody knows. maybe down some more maybe not. but definitely price has gone down for WW from the initial launch which the initial buyers also cannot foresee.

those who are not in a hurry or not worry WW will sell out by then. you still can play tug-of-war with developer.

but for sure WW is not bad considering all the surrounding and facilities and the reservoir that attracted me the most and an MRT is coming up though nobody know the location.

Just my opinion..
    Waterfront waves was a dead thread in this forum before the Star Buy promotion... but look at it now, this thread has the highest number of view among the condos in D16, and with an increasing number of discussion... more genuine owners are also coming in to join the WF family...

This tells us that with the reduction of price, people started to feel comfortable with the quantum... as long as the sales is going well for the Star Buy units, and with strong holding power by the developers to ride out this downturn, I'm confident that the price will not fall further (except those very low floor and bad facing units)...

mass market is unlike high end which has gone down maybe about 30%. unless HDB goes down further (which I believe "somebody" will intervene)it is unlikely pte property be cheaper than a HDB flat. Do you think HDB will go back to my father's time 1979. 4 room amk at 24.5K.

anyway it is a decision & choice the buyers have to make & live with it. don't feel regret as long as u can afford and not over commit. enjoy life a bit, look forward to relaxing at bedok reservoir.

whether price has bottom nobody knows. maybe down some more maybe not. but definitely price has gone down for WW from the initial launch which the initial buyers also cannot foresee.

those who are not in a hurry or not worry WW will sell out by then. you still can play tug-of-war with developer.

but for sure WW is not bad considering all the surrounding and facilities and the reservoir that attracted me the most and an MRT is coming up though nobody know the location.

Just my opinion..
    go back to 1979 , don't think is possible.
    But at least go back to SAR time

Quote Originally Posted by cyl
    Which is your unit type?

What i love about the option of a dry kitchen is that more cabinets will be available. I love storage space. One of the reason we bought waterfront is because of the shoe cabinets. Girls love their shoes...

After the visit to the showroom, we went up to the HDB blocks to have an overview of the construction. We realized that for stack 16 to 21, the proximity of them tothe HDB is really near. Near in a scary way.
    Any idea how is the view at stack 26?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberboi79
    If you were to go down to the showroom, you will realize that the site plan for waterfront key is already done up. It will be to the right of waterfront waves. So my guess is that the view for stack 26 will include the bedok town park and the future waterfront key.

Just my opinion..
    Agreed...

You can never buy at the lowest and sell at the highest.

If you were to go down to the showroom, you will realize that the site plan for waterfront key is already done up. It will be to the right of waterfront waves. So my guess is that the view for stack 26 will include the bedok town park and the future waterfront key.
    cyl, the site plan is on paper in the showroom? or miniature model? hmnnn... any date of launching?

Putting aside the ongoing price tussle between potential buyers & developer, my view is that Waterfront Waves is a gem to be uncovered.

Congratulation to those who bought Waterfront Waves

I was there on thur. the model is up but it neither incl the park or the waterfront key at all. The park direction side end at the canal.. Cannot even see the whole canal, needless to say the park or even the expressway. I just went google earth to see the plot, realised that stack 26 is just abt 220m away from the expressway. Will the noise and dust affect much?

Google earth? good idea

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    cyl, the site plan is on paper in the showroom? or miniature model? hmnnn... any date of launching?
    The new model does include a rough draft on paper for waterfront key. The site plan is placed on the same table as the model. As for the launch, there is still no news. Guess they are holding it first as there are still many projects coming up. However, ifyou were to check ura's web page, you will realize that there will be a total of 827 units for waterfront waves/key.

https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb...Controller.jpf
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was there on thur. the model is up but it neither incl the park or the waterfront key at all. The park direction side end at the canal.. Cannot even see the whole canal, needless to say the park or even the expressway. I just went google earth to see the plot, realised that stack 26 is just abt 220m away from the expressway. Will the noise and dust affect much?
    That then i am not too sure with regards to the view to stack 26. Why not try looking for an agent. A commendable agent will be Roger. He was the one who served me and my boyfriend. The expressway is not really near the condo in my perspective. Take a drive down PIE and see for yourself or perhaps go down to those HDB blocks near Waterfront to see hows the noise level there. Should be comparable.

Those are my two cents worth of advice. Hehe...

That then i am not too sure with regards to the view to stack 26. Why not try looking for an agent. A commendable agent will be Roger. He was the one who served me and my boyfriend. The expressway is not really near the condo in my perspective. Take a drive down PIE and see for yourself or perhaps go down to those HDB blocks near Waterfront to see hows the noise level there. Should be comparable.

Haha, thanks for once i am hearing something good for the HSR Waterfront team member. This is something we strive to achieve to help buyers realised their dream home. Appreciate it very much !!

Thanks for ur advice.. Anyway this is the link for the place which is pretty much similiar to stack 26 to the PIE.. It was measured abt 220m..

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...el_site_76445/

Thanks for ur advice.. Anyway this is the link for the place which is pretty much similiar to stack 26 to the PIE.. It was measured abt 220m..

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...el_site_76445/
    No need to head to the PIE, just park and walk to the bedok park and see how far is stack 26 to the PIE. You can also hear for yourself if its really nosiy.

Hi noblebaby, there is a draft plan copy of Waterfront Waves & Key available on a plague on top of the ShowModel. You can come down to the showflat and check it out.

As for the launching date of Waterfront Key, we are unsure. However we know that they are holding it back till Waterfront Waves registered more units sold. From the weekly agressive advertisement in the newspaper since 7 to 8 weeks ago...developers spare no effort in making this project a success.

Logically in my humble opinion, developers may just wait for more concrete information of the MRT line to be announced. Hence they can used that as a good reason to price higher....Don't you agree ?

Some may argue that the land 99years, why hold back the launch when time is ticking. Do know they are established developers, moreover they are Far East Org. and Fraser and Neave with huge financial muscle. They can top up the lease to 99 years again easily ....

Trouble times lies good opportunities (good buy). Sounds familiar !!

Roger Tan - 9061-9884
    Last edited by roger168; 29-03-09 at 03:42.

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Agreed...

You can never buy at the lowest and sell at the highest.
    Surely there will be an owner who achieves the highest price sale, or a buyer who bought at the lowest price. So why can't that person be you or me? Never say never lah.

Stack 26 will be directly facing the bedok town park... unblock... as for noise, you can go to the HDB beside the plot to hear it... as you go higher, the noise level will be higher... i tested it myself, noise level is acceptable even with window open... since its an expressway, noise is quite constant... if I'm you, I'll get the mid-floor unit... with the view just above the greenery...

Logically in my humble opinion, developers may just wait for more concrete information of the MRT line to be announced. Hence they can used that as a good reason to price higher....Don't you agree ?

Some may argue that the land 99years, why hold back the launch when time is ticking. Do know they are established developers, moreover they are Far East Org. and Fraser and Neave with huge financial muscle. They can top up the lease to 99 years again easily ....
    Agreed, personally I think the developers will not launch waterfront key so soon as there are still many units unsold for waterfront waves... if they really want to launch it within the next coming 9-12 months, I believe the price will be slightly higher than waterfront waves as I have a feeling that waterfront key will be slightly nearer to the future MRT station, and the higher price will also lure more buyers to waterfront waves first. haha.

My unit is on stack 25, so I don't really worry about the dust and noise from the future constructions, as I have stacks 24, 26, 27, 28, and 29 to block it from me. This is one of the reasons I went for stack 25...

What we all want from an agent is honesty... Beside the up points, we also want to know the down points... I prefer to listen the down point more then the up.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlahdin
    Surely there will be an owner who achieves the highest price sale, or a buyer who bought at the lowest price. So why can't that person be you or me? Never say never lah.
    Actually the lowest or highest will be based on your own psychology level. If you think that price is the highest you would pay or lowest you would sell... all depends on you.

Agreed, personally I think the developers will not launch waterfront key so soon as there are still many units unsold for waterfront waves... if they really want to launch it within the next coming 9-12 months, I believe the price will be slightly higher than waterfront waves as I have a feeling that waterfront key will be slightly nearer to the future MRT station, and the higher price will also lure more buyers to waterfront waves first. haha.

My unit is on stack 25, so I don't really worry about the dust and noise from the future constructions, as I have stacks 24, 26, 27, 28, and 29 to block it from me. This is one of the reasons I went for stack 25...

What we all want from an agent is honesty... Beside the up points, we also want to know the down points... I prefer to listen the down point more then the up.
    Does it matter now?... we have already committed to the 1 unit even before the discussion about the MRT being built. Its only those who have not made up their mind whether to get WW or wait for WK or are just comparing different projects with their 2 cents worth.

Does it matter now?... we have already committed to the 1 unit even before the discussion about the MRT being built. Its only those who have not made up their mind whether to get WW or wait for WK or are just comparing different projects with their 2 cents worth.
    For sure it does matter! Especially to those like you who is going to sell it away if the value appreciate.

For sure it does matter! Especially to those like you who is going to sell it away if the value appreciate.
    Actually we bought it mainly for own stay. Cos nearer to in-laws and to St.Hildas. But that will be another 3 years though

Actually we bought it mainly for own stay. Cos nearer to in-laws and to St.Hildas. But that will be another 3 years though
    Yes, 3 years to wait, very long...

Yes, 3 years to wait, very long...
    Yessss.... Three years is too long... I do hope that the construction will be smooth sailing and i hope that it will TOP before the CNY for 2012. Dont understand why is this project taking so long. Zzzz...

Yessss.... Three years is too long... I do hope that the construction will be smooth sailing and i hope that it will TOP before the CNY for 2012. Dont understand why is this project taking so long. Zzzz...
    I think initially the TOP was in 2011 when it launched last year. But due to poor response, they delayed the TOP to 2012. Main reason was the launch price was quite high >$750 psf.

With the starbuy promotion, they have the funds to start construction liao.

Here something for everyone to read.

An Article in SUNDAY TIMES 29-March-2009

An Article in SUNDAY TIMES 29-March-2009

Hope this helps...

Sincerely inviting everyone whom are comfortable and convinced that this place is their future home.

Roger Tan - 9061-9884
    Waterfront Waves Team

Hope this helps...

Sincerely inviting everyone whom are comfortable and convinced that this place is their future home.

Roger Tan - 9061-9884
    Waterfront Waves Team
    Brisk sales for Waterfront Waves?!? How many unit launched and sold till date?

Although TOP is still stick to 2012, do you think the developer will speed up the construction since the sales is going well...?

Hi noblebaby,

The sales have been good for the past weeks.

As for the T.O.P, we are still told by mgmt to quote Estimated 2nd Quarter to 3rd Quarter of 2012 and will not be later than November 2012.

You can always keep track of the construction from the Blk 723 and do keep track of the huge board outside the construction site. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by roger168
    Hi noblebaby,

The sales have been good for the past weeks.

As for the T.O.P, we are still told by mgmt to quote Estimated 2nd Quarter to 3rd Quarter of 2012 and will not be later than November 2012.

You can always keep track of the construction from the Blk 723 and do keep track of the huge board outside the construction site. Hope that helps.
    Roger, thanks for the info... If the developer is able to shift the TOP slight early (maybe end of 2011), then it'll be another selling point... As far as I know, there are some who are interested at this project, but the pull back is the TOP (since this project launched about 1 year ago).
    Last edited by noblebaby; 31-03-09 at 11:45.

For stack 3, 25 and 26, all the units launched and sales is going well!!! Only left 3 units from these stacks:

10-03
    05-25
    05-26

Agent Roger or Francis, please double comfirm, thanks!