Page 63 of 117 FirstFirst ... 333843485358596061626364656667687378838893 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

do sub sale and join us...where to find such crazy neighbours rite?...whahahaha.....

alternatively, go to showroom and place a plycard there informing them that there is such a forum.....

Quote Originally Posted by venus
    no leh....either they are all hiding or most of them not buying for own stay so not interested to make friends with neighbours.

Ok I keep a look out for all the green color appliances just for u......

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    yeah, buy more can bargain... i prefer energy saving... i'm a GREEN person...

hum...i suspect they will be putting the slide at the splash pool....removing the BBQ pit and placing it somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by princessmum
    Hi all

Just received reply from Developer on the water slide.
    good and bad news... They are considering to add it in, but something might need to be taken out.

Sorry for the late reply.

We have checked with our project deparment and as informed, our architect is looking into the request of the water-slide. However, due to space constraint and safety criteria, some other proposed equipment may have to be omitted in lieu.

showflat close already.

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    do sub sale and join us...where to find such crazy neighbours rite?...whahahaha.....

alternatively, go to showroom and place a plycard there informing them that there is such a forum.....

aiyo....u bluff me earlier today ah....lucky did not go down to showroom to see see look look....else really have to hantum u ah.....

showflat close already.

err.....got showroom video meh? ur personal collection? can share on youtube? :P
    hehe ya my personal collection...i remember that time when i bot my unit the showflat was so quiet and empty that i could take my time to walk around the showflat and videotape the showflat with no one walking around i guess will not be possible nowadays with the property craze......can put in youtube?? will violate any designer rights or not hah....

Ai yo! When i visited propertyguru.com.sg, there are so many agents putting up there pics of the showflat. But than, it is good to check before doing such things like putting up the pics or video.

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    hehe ya my personal collection...i remember that time when i bot my unit the showflat was so quiet and empty that i could take my time to walk around the showflat and videotape the showflat with no one walking around i guess will not be possible nowadays with the property craze......can put in youtube?? will violate any designer rights or not hah....

yeah, flip your Optima and buy Waterfront Waves...

Where to find so many crazy ppl... only in WFW

showflat close already.

no violation, can upload any thing except those 18XXX...

Quote Originally Posted by forte

oh...what other proposed equipments are they going to remove??? Rock Climbing Wall???

Quote Originally Posted by princessmum
    Hi all

Just received reply from Developer on the water slide.
    good and bad news... They are considering to add it in, but something might need to be taken out.

Sorry for the late reply.

We have checked with our project deparment and as informed, our architect is looking into the request of the water-slide. However, due to space constraint and safety criteria, some other proposed equipment may have to be omitted in lieu.

what is actually around that area??

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    oh...what other proposed equipments are they going to remove??? Rock Climbing Wall???

u said u not free to go look see what. But i took the trouble to call TID to chk if showflat is open and inform ken so he won't make a wasted trip ok.

aiyo....u bluff me earlier today ah....lucky did not go down to showroom to see see look look....else really have to hantum u ah.....

hmm.....remove BBQ Pavilions?

Maybe the splash deck... or the wall?!

Will adding the water slide means increase of monthly maintenance payment? That is if the water slide is deem higher maintenance costs than the ones currently on the site plan.

Maybe the splash deck... or the wall?!

OK, I want setup a new club here... called: WFW Crazy Makan (Supper) Club...

sure all FAT FAT

My recommendation :

咸蛋螃蟹/XO claypot 螃蟹米粉汤 at Blk 144 Tampines Street 12 #01-400 - Hong Kong Street Jia Kee Coffee House. Not far from Tampines Safra.

sure all FAT FAT

I must try, crab my favorite. by the way, the price ok or not?

My recommendation :

咸蛋螃蟹/XO claypot 螃蟹米粉汤 at Blk 144 Tampines Street 12 #01-400 - Hong Kong Street Jia Kee Coffee House. Not far from Tampines Safra.

only the rock climbing/playground and bbq pit.

what is actually around that area??

wow....gan tong leh..... kekeke....

u said u not free to go look see what. But i took the trouble to call TID to chk if showflat is open and inform ken so he won't make a wasted trip ok.

possible...anyway the bbq pit looks out of the way too....chances of food getting into the pool is very high..replace with slide better.....

Let me copy here to share with other crazy club members.

Blk 416 - fish soup stall (Boon Keng) is yummy.
    Blk 85 -i like one of the zhi zhar stall (天天Changi) there..cheap & good...fried rice yummy..lots of ingredients in it...must go early..else have to wait minimum 45mins if u go after 6pm on weekend. Too many good food here...no ending list...
    Blk 216 - Very popular Nasi Lemak (红泥小厨)..queue start to form early in the morning...better than Changi Point one.....stall rest on Mon & Tue.

Originally Posted by driftwave
    tot u used to live in Bedok previously? No?
    too many to list already.....depend on what you want.....

1. Nana Curry at Bedok Interchange NTUC kopi tiam (for curry lovers)
    2. Wanton/dumpling/roast duck noodle at blk 418 kopi shop nearer to 417 (day)
    3. zhi zhar stall at blk 844 tampines st 82
    4. Blk 85 market - too many to list (at night)
    5. Blk 511 market - quite a few stall to list too (at night)
    6. Blk 215 market - as above
    7. Blk 416 Bedok north ave 2, fish soup stall
    8. Blk 412 Bedok north ave, botak jones.

dun think will impact much lah....anyway the ppl who maintain the pool will maintain the slide as well....it is when the slide needs to be replace from wear and tear then sinking funds will be used....

Quote Originally Posted by burgerking
    Will adding the water slide means increase of monthly maintenance payment? That is if the water slide is deem higher maintenance costs than the ones currently on the site plan.

This WFW thread is HOT

Other club members pls. join us. dont be shy...

very soon we see a lot of fatty resident in WFW......probably I'm the 1st...hahaha.....

sure all FAT FAT

depend on the size of the crabs.
    we ordered 4 crabs and costs abt $70. Cheap or Ex?

You can call in advance to order first (Linda 90907155). Said recommended by Jeffrey (my friend). Request to cook by 主厨. Asked for free dessert too. Hahaha...

I must try, crab my favorite. by the way, the price ok or not?

wow...if its mid size sri lanka crabs then its very very cheap!

You can call in advance to order first (Linda 90907155). Said recommended by Jeffrey (my friend). Request to cook by 主厨. Asked for free dessert too. Hahaha...

cheap... !!! I one person can finish all 4, yum yum...

Find one day we meet up to eat crab!

not the sri lanka type...but good size type...wow...after talking abt crabs...think i will go this Sat to eat again...

wow...if its mid size sri lanka crabs then its very very cheap!

cham liao.....the feasting has began....

not the sri lanka type...but good size type...wow...after talking abt crabs...think i will go this Sat to eat again...