Page 61 of 117 FirstFirst ... 313641465156575859606162636465667176818691 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

the shoe rack goes up until the top right?!? as the one displayed in the showflat, quite big liao...

now i wish i have a dry kitchen...

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Yes i find it big but not my other half...

You will probably need a dryer too..or maybe get a 2-in-1 type.
    Our yard is not those open concept type...not so nice to hang our laundry in balcony too...anyway we are not allow to...haha

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    haha, i wished to... but no place to put so many thing in the kitchen...

sounds familiar.. ..hahahaha

That's true!
    The best is they can always complain no shoe to wear in front of a row of xx pair of shoes.

Yes..full height shoe rack.

driftwave, your layout "B4" dont have shoe rack?

the shoe rack goes up until the top right?!? as the one displayed in the showflat, quite big liao...

now i wish i have a dry kitchen...

yah....kena expose tat time....see where to hide?......whahahaha....
    use yes....but dun abuse....anyway i prefer home toilet more than public toilet...hahaha....

it will also translate to higher maintenance fee next time..
    i have one super rich colleague...stay in high end condo.....will take a dip in the pool, bath in clubhouse before heading back to her apt.

Now i know why she is so rich.....hahahah

me too....go for 2 in 1 liao....

You will probably need a dryer too..or maybe get a 2-in-1 type.
    Our yard is not those open concept type...not so nice to hang our laundry in balcony too...anyway we are not allow to...haha

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    cud b because of gas heater?....for older development using electric heater, I think can install a few....my friend's condo got 2 water heater tank and both happen to break down at the same time....both concealed swee swee....nice.....but have to rip apart to replace new ones....*sigh*..
    My other old which should be 10yo by now was also gas heater. Concealed swee swee is nice...but wait till there is leakage that's what happened to my present when we 1st moved in. It was leaking from one the pipes and damaged my false ceiling in the bathroom.

2 in 1 good or not??? think consump lots of energy right?!?!

canot hang at the balcony?!?! saw many condo with small "flag" hanging...

me too....go for 2 in 1 liao....

nope B4 does not have it as well....but have plenty of space to install one huge one....except have to pay from own pocket....

Yes..full height shoe rack.

driftwave, your layout "B4" dont have shoe rack?

beside 咸蛋螃蟹... what good food to recommend???

Separate will be better..for 2-in-1...if u bot a 7kg washer, your dryer is only able to take up half the wash load - 3.5kg.

Maybe technology has improved.

ya..some MC dont allow you to hang your colourful "flag" so openly....

yes please...come join my running club.....
    I'm started a running club at my RC.

Recommend you guys one good 咸蛋螃蟹at Blk 144 Tampines Street 12 #01-400 - Hong Kong Street Jia Kee Coffee House.

Their XO 螃蟹 claypot beehoon also super shiok...

Yummy Yummy....

but i guess can hang or cannot...sure got ppl do it one lah....as long as dun over do it, i guess the mgmt won't make a big fuss out of it....I saw some retractable type, can swing out abit out of the window....my unit have a bigger aircon ledge, so probably can camo abit...hahaha....

I still prefer the standalone type...at least breakdown just replace one...cheaper...if 2 in 1 breakdown...have to buy a new one which is more ex....anyway....I think i will just settle for a LG or a Samsung 2 in 1....i won't say good but its really cost effective....break down aft a few yr just need to buy new one....still washes just as clean....spin dry at 1000rpm...

wow, so many thing to put in the kitchen/yard... still got enough space to walk?

Separate will be better..for 2-in-1...if u bot a 7kg washer, your dryer is only able to take up half the wash load - 3.5kg.

Maybe technology has improved.

ya..some MC dont allow you to hang your colourful "flag" so openly....

If not enuf space to walk, what will happen to WFK? Think they have a smaller kitchen. They dont have a separate yard too.

wow, so many thing to put in the kitchen/yard... still got enough space to walk?

for a the washer and dryer, u can stack on top of each other....I'm doing this at the presently....most of the brands have their own stacker kit...its quite neat...

Yes mine too. I bot the economical type...EF brand...6kg capacity...washer + dryer abt $800. Coming to 4 years ....still in good condition.

for a the washer and dryer, u can stack on top of each other....I'm doing this at the presently....most of the brands have their own stacker kit...its quite neat...

Hey Guys. We are touching sensitive topics here for the ladies. Be careful of backlash. Ha! Ha!

That's true!
    The best is they can always complain no shoe to wear in front of a row of xx pair of shoes.

Eh... My 2 bedroom no shoe rack leh... If want, need to spend extra $$ to get ID to do it...

Yes, got a shoe rack, but dunno how big is it... got female in the house... how big also not enough

If only 2 person, she can hv the entire spare room as her shoe rack...hahahaha......

Quote Originally Posted by burgerking
    Eh... My 2 bedroom no shoe rack leh... If want, need to spend extra $$ to get ID to do it...

Oh...oopssssss.........sorry ladies! My apologies.

Hey Guys. We are touching sensitive topics here for the ladies. Be careful of backlash. Ha! Ha!

Washer/dryer top load or side load is better? Read from some magazine says side load requires less water and so uses less energy and water consumption. Is this true?

I still prefer the standalone type...at least breakdown just replace one...cheaper...if 2 in 1 breakdown...have to buy a new one which is more ex....anyway....I think i will just settle for a LG or a Samsung 2 in 1....i won't say good but its really cost effective....break down aft a few yr just need to buy new one....still washes just as clean....spin dry at 1000rpm...

Yes...side load less water consumption.

Washer/dryer top load or side load is better? Read from some magazine says side load requires less water and so uses less energy and water consumption. Is this true?

burgerking, are you a SHE?

Ken & Driftwave xifu... next time buy home electrical appliances must consult you guys...

Yes...side load less water consumption.

Seems like everyone is concern on the usage of kitchen, so many discussions...my main concern will be the bay window area...seems abit waste of space there...any good ideas???

oh by the way receive lawyer call developer have billed the foundation work for my unit....

Nope. HE. Just that I remember somebody which is a HE (cannot say who) mentioned something about hairdo and gana rebutted by many SHE... Hee! Hee!

burgerking, are you a SHE?

ya....that's why i'm thinking whether to relocate the water basin to bay window. Do you have a dry kitchen?

Quote Originally Posted by forte
    Seems like everyone is concern on the usage of kitchen, so many discussions...my main concern will be the bay window area...seems abit waste of space there...any good ideas???

oh by the way receive lawyer call developer have billed the foundation work for my unit....

we are waiting for the SHE to comment on the kitchen space usage...

Nope. HE. Just that I remember somebody which is a HE (cannot say who) mentioned something about hairdo and gana rebutted by many SHE... Hee! Hee!

ya....that's why i'm thinking whether to relocate the water basin to bay window. Do you have a dry kitchen?
    yes i have a dry kitchen...but was wondering can they relocate the water basis there? if so it will be good becos the current design is the cooker is opposite the basin so it is pretty cramp....