Page 55 of 117 FirstFirst ... 253035404550515253545556575859606570758085 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Welcome Cookieclam!!! By the way, how did you find us?????

WFW Crazy Club Member as of 1st August 09

1kcirdenk - 16
    Burgerking - 15
    Cheahsg - 25

Cookieclam - 23
    Cyl - 3
    Driftwave - 16
    EJEJ - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    momoliu - 24
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25
    Rozis - 26
    seowhazel - 7
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21
    Young Investor - 20

Hi BB, do you have a unit in WFW?

Quote Originally Posted by BB
    The selling point for WW is the Bedok reservoir view. There will be many new condo launching soon at this place offering the same Bedok reservoir view plus the many existing condo also offering the same good view. Supply will be very much more than demand. Will this cause the future price to drop? Let's hope that the new mrt will raise up the price.

BEDOK MALL - FCL

FCL acquired Bedok Theatre and Changi Theatre at Bedok TownCentre for S$40.8m in Nov 06. Both properties are located close to BedokMRT station and Bedok bus interchange. The site area of 33,084sf, together with adjoining state land, will be amalgamated and redeveloped into a suburban retail mall with NLA of 80,000sf. Bedok Mall is expected to complete and injected into FCT in 2010.

Last edited by noblebaby; 01-08-09 at 11:27.

Welcome Cookieclam to our Crazy family!

Our Crazy Club started with less than 10 members. Look at it now.....21 Crazy members!

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Welcome Cookieclam!!! By the way, how did you find us???

1kcirdenk - 16
    Burgerking - 15
    Cheahsg - 25
    Cookieclam - 23
    Cyl - 3
    Driftwave - 16
    EJEJ - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    momoliu - 24
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25

Rozis - 26
    seowhazel - 7
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21
    Young Investor - 20

from ZERO to HERO?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170

Our Crazy Club started with less than 10 members. Look at it now.....21 Crazy members!

Hi noblebaby, Bedok Mall construction is progressing well. Think at L4 now.
    Maybe i should provide construction progress photo of the mall too.

Indoor bus interchange is coming in near future. Will keep you posted on the timeline.

Ken, any update on the Bedok mall and indoor bus interchange???

Yeah, it will be good with photo update, thanks bro!

Hi noblebaby, Bedok Mall construction is progressing well. Think at L4 now.
    Maybe i should provide construction progress photo of the mall too.

Indoor bus interchange is coming in near future. Will keep you posted on the timeline.

Hi forte, yes BASEMENT carpark for all (residents + visitors).

I personally feel that all decent condos should have a basement carpark.
    More expensive to build.

For some projects (eg DBR, A.Sky, etc) developers save money to throw in a Multistorey carpark which are strictly for HDBs and stair-climbing enthusiasts. Dont flame me please....

Shuttle service to Bedok is more convenient for people working in town. Btw, there is an upcoming Bedok Mall (by Fraser Centrepoint) too.
    Thats great! Some condos insist visitors cannot park at basement and i remember almost getting drench during 1 of my visit to a friend's condo as need to park at open car park.....

Basement carpark is definitely a big plus....imagine lugging heavy groceries and need to walk to your block which may not be near the carpark.......

The selling point for WW is the Bedok reservoir view. There will be many new condo launching soon at this place offering the same Bedok reservoir view plus the many existing condo also offering the same good view. Supply will be very much more than demand. Will this cause the future price to drop? Let's hope that the new mrt will raise up the price.
    If I am not wrong the waterfront collection by FCH & FEO left 2 more developments fronting the reservoir. No more land unless they tear down the HDB. Possible if gov can earn more. Near to tropica side there is one small plot which attracted only one bit and was rejected. It is near to busy road and no facilties. Other than that I am not aware of any new condo launching that u mentioned.

The fact that as you say more condo here speaks volume of the attractiveness of this place. Developer will not buy a land so ulu that nobody want to stay.

There are many isolated condoumium all over singapore, some at the east, dont want to mention name. Freehold somemore. Supply is definitely limited but nobody interested.

Agree with Noblebaby, if want to make good money must buy CCR.
    If I have the cash, I will sure buy one at the sail or sentosa cove and will be at different forum. Do you want to buy and stay in an area where u wake up everynight worrying whether can pay the instalment and when will the price go up. No problem for those not taking loan.

However if ask me to choose between high class condo at orchard facing busy road with full glass see through and Bedok Reservoir View for staying, I will choose the later.

Condo with reservoir is limited. If you calculate the no. of condos in singapore (2000 to 3000) within metres away from a reservoir the % maybe not more than 0.5%. If you see in this light you will not feel oversupply.

Anyway life is short, this bunch of crazy people is more interested in BBQ by the reservoir first than make $$$ out of WFW I guess. Anyway I feel that WFW area has good potential in the long run.

Reason why FEO wanted to enbloc the whole area is definitely becos they see potential in this area...there are not many condos in Singapore with such direct waterfront access....If the other Waterfront series are launched 2-3 years later, believe economy would have recovered and definitely will be at much higher price...especially if MRT station is announced at nearby...you can see the current WFK prices is already 5-8% much higher than WFW.....

Default Bedok Mall Construction Progress - 01 Aug 2009

Wah Lao! So fast & efficient.

Ken , Are you working in a line something like Reporter or Wan Bao photographer...... If not u must be owning a satellite station

The last time I ran round Bedok Reservoir was about almost 45 mins.
    I guess yours must be 15 mins.

Welcome Cookieclam!!! By the way, how did you find us?????

1kcirdenk - 16
    Burgerking - 15
    Cheahsg - 25

Cookieclam - 23
    Cyl - 3
    Driftwave - 16
    EJEJ - 26
    Forte - 19
    Hippopo - 26
    Icy - 20
    Ken - 3
    Lyrix - 26
    momoliu - 24
    Noblebaby - 25
    Pang - 23
    princessmum - 25
    Rozis - 26
    seowhazel - 7
    Sunny - 19
    Water Lover - 21
    Young Investor - 20
    Can't remember how i find this site.... through surfing I guess. Anyway, I bookmark in my comp

Default window grilles

Anyone planning to built grilles in their balcony. i know it will spoil the look but no choice cos I have two young kids. My salesperson told me that first year cannot built but second year can... is this true?

hihi, these photos were taken from my living hall. As i stayed on a high floor and totally unblock view, I can see the Mall and also the east coast park and marine parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover

Ken , Are you working in a line something like Reporter or Wan Bao photographer...... If not u must be owning a satellite station

Ken, thanks for the update...

Wow, your house got sea view?!?

hihi, these photos were taken from my living hall. As i stayed on a high floor and totally unblock view, I can see the Mall and also the east coast park and marine parade.

Yes sea-view.

Ken, thanks for the update...

Wow, your house got sea view?!?

I used to stay near you as well...whahaha.....to be exact, I used to stay in the point blk opp the library....yes......even my side, half the block above 14 floor will have sea view....and its damn breezy.....mine is facing the other side...can see the former waterfront view hudc....
    Bedok is a good place to live in....

Welcome Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookieclam
    Can't remember how i find this site.... through surfing I guess. Anyway, I bookmark in my comp

I'm not too sure for WFW/WFK but I saw plenty of Aquaris resident have grille on their Balcony and windows....

Anyone planning to built grilles in their balcony. i know it will spoil the look but no choice cos I have two young kids. My salesperson told me that first year cannot built but second year can... is this true?

I think very soon we can start our own community forum and organize group buy.....kekekeke........

Ha ha
    Ken, I have the same thinking.
    Always wondering what u're working as cos u can go WFW site to take pictures at 4pm in the afternoon while I am slogging in the office...

The agent told me unlike HDB Balcony which is half wall height which children need to climb up to view outside, Condo which is either grille or glass will not have such problem. Once the child can see outside they will not climb. Logical.

But to be 100% save it is up to you. The one year period could be because the condo is still under warranty. Based on my understanding it depends on the condo management which is the MCST formed by residents whether they agree or not otherwise many other things will appear if free for all. MCST will probably take over the management of the condo after abt a year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by driftwave
    I'm not too sure for WFW/WFK but I saw plenty of Aquaris resident have grille on their Balcony and windows....
    Think we're not allowed to have grilles for the balcony, but windows is OK.
    I have this concern too.
    It's a headache, but no choice. Cannot compromise safety for beauty
    Have to put some grilles at the sliding door I guess.
    Anyway, hope there's some brilliant design ideas in the next yr or so that can meet our needs.

WFW using glass for the balcony right?!?

The agent told me unlike HDB Balcony which is half wall height which children need to climb up to view outside, Condo which is either grille or glass will not have such problem. Once the child can see outside they will not climb. Logical.

But to be 100% save it is up to you. The one year period could be because the condo is still under warranty. Based on my understanding it depends on the condo management which is the MCST formed by residents whether they agree or not otherwise many other things will appear if free for all. MCST will probably take over the management of the condo after abt a year or so.

Absolutely correct....the remaining 3 plots of land is the 2 beside WFW/WFK and the one next to Tropica....however based on URA masterplan...I saw another plot of land next to the bus interchange that is slated for residency....I would not consider the pricing for that plot of land....it cud b another Centro in the making....

as for demand....as far as i know, there are lots of nearby residents sold their 8yrs old Bedok Reservoir HDB and move into Aquaris....it already speaks a lot for demand....self sustain within the township....

One more thing for consideration is, parents will be spoilt for choices for Primary Schools to Secondary Schools in Bedok and Tampines area......eventually there will be JC/Poly and 4th Uni for consideration....
    I know of people who stay in the so call upper class condo close to Bukit Timah area with no choice of primary school to begin with....falling into the last phase of Primary School selection. For my case, I did not move to Bedok for the sake of schooling for my kids....as my current location already offer me a good choice of schools....so the school part is an added bonus/pull factor for me to move back to Bedok...

If I am not wrong the waterfront collection by FCH & FEO left 2 more developments fronting the reservoir. No more land unless they tear down the HDB. Possible if gov can earn more. Near to tropica side there is one small plot which attracted only one bit and was rejected. It is near to busy road and no facilties. Other than that I am not aware of any new condo launching that u mentioned.

The fact that as you say more condo here speaks volume of the attractiveness of this place. Developer will not buy a land so ulu that nobody want to stay.

There are many isolated condoumium all over singapore, some at the east, dont want to mention name. Freehold somemore. Supply is definitely limited but nobody interested.

Agree with Noblebaby, if want to make good money must buy CCR.
    If I have the cash, I will sure buy one at the sail or sentosa cove and will be at different forum. Do you want to buy and stay in an area where u wake up everynight worrying whether can pay the instalment and when will the price go up. No problem for those not taking loan.

However if ask me to choose between high class condo at orchard facing busy road with full glass see through and Bedok Reservoir View for staying, I will choose the later.

Condo with reservoir is limited. If you calculate the no. of condos in singapore (2000 to 3000) within metres away from a reservoir the % maybe not more than 0.5%. If you see in this light you will not feel oversupply.

Anyway life is short, this bunch of crazy people is more interested in BBQ by the reservoir first than make $$$ out of WFW I guess. Anyway I feel that WFW area has good potential in the long run.

WFW using glass for the balcony right?!?
    Yes, not to worry. WFW is glass.. think more classy & nicer than grille.
    But more headache 4 those who want to install grille. Imagine half glass and half grille. So far never see one b4.

Condo has strict rules on grilles. dont think you can make grilles in the balcony.
    Perhaps, you can arrange pots of plant/flower along the glass panel so that children dont go near to it.
    or you can try convincing the condo management to allow invisible grille.
    see website : http://www.legate.com.sg/, they have a showroom at geylang Lor21.

Hahaha.....probably we all have to think of something by next year....frankly speaking, I'm more concern with the windows rather than Balcony as glass panel, the children are able to see thru they won't climb out of curiosity....my current flat is all glass panel in the living room....even i have grille installed, my son basically hv not tried to climb up to see what is happening downstairs...

Quote Originally Posted by princessmum
    Think we're not allowed to have grilles for the balcony, but windows is OK.
    I have this concern too.
    It's a headache, but no choice. Cannot compromise safety for beauty
    Have to put some grilles at the sliding door I guess.
    Anyway, hope there's some brilliant design ideas in the next yr or so that can meet our needs.