Page 20 of 117 FirstFirst ... 51015161718192021222324253035404550 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by kgchong
    you should.. i found that knocking down the wall to make dry kitchen makes the condo much bigger... should do that.... and of the cabinet... think the showroom is misleading... but the agent did said 3 bdrm are all white.... but funny... showroom is two tones...
    Agreed with kgchong. A dry kitchen (open concept) will make the apt bigger and kitchen brighter too. I like such concept and will opt for it.....but need to pay $2.1k (cannot absorb).

Yes, all 3 bedroom units kitchen cabinets ALL WHITE! Sometime the showroom finishing can be quite misleading...what u see may not be what you get. This is based on my past experience with my previous home....
    Now when i visit any showroom, i will ask the agents on every items inside the showroom. Make sure what i see is what i will be getting.

Maybe all WF owners & potential owners (3 bedrooms & below) should feedback to the developer.

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    When did you buy yours?... which level you bought?

ERA or HSR service you?
    last may .....level 14......era....

Quote Originally Posted by sunny
    last may .....level 14......era....
    which stack did u get?

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    which stack did u get?
    19 ..... how about you ?

hi Sunny, did you get your unit recently? Did ask for stamp duty absorption....but cannot. But they agreed to change the lower kitchen cabinet from white to brown surface as shown in showflat. Only 4 bedded units are in brown furnishing.
    bought last may ...... if mkt still weak ...... i believe developer will give way n absorb the stamp duty .... it's a risk u hv to take .... cos your unit may be sold anytime .... futhermore, if US banks are able to report good 1st quarter result ... our stock mkt will cheong up ... so will property ...

bought last may ...... if mkt still weak ...... i believe developer will give way n absorb the stamp duty .... it's a risk u hv to take .... cos your unit may be sold anytime .... futhermore, if US banks are able to report good 1st quarter result ... our stock mkt will cheong up ... so will property ...
    The US cheeky banks said they are profitable in the first 2 months of the years, do we really believe them? Geithner is going to talk about toxic assets tonight, and I hope the DJI will plunge tonight, haha... every time this guy talks, market will be very red, same goes to Hank Paulson.

I think we are in the mid of market stabilization, and it may take another 9-12 months to exit the dark tunnel... hope the market move slowly, to give us more time to accumulate stocks.

I also realized some developers have better holding power, especially FEO, look at their coming new launch - Mi Casa, guess what will be the launching price?!?! I bet it will be higher than 620psf. Double Bay is another one, developer are not keen to sell cheap. Their sales is actually disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    The US cheeky banks said they are profitable in the first 2 months of the years, do we really believe them? Geithner is going to talk about toxic assets tonight, and I hope the DJI will plunge tonight, haha... every time this guy talks, market will be very red, same goes to Hank Paulson.

I think we are in the mid of market stabilization, and it may take another 9-12 months to exit the dark tunnel... hope the market move slowly, to give us more time to accumulate stocks.

I also realized some developers have better holding power, especially FEO, look at their coming new launch - Mi Casa, guess what will be the launching price?!?! I bet it will be higher than 620psf. Double Bay is another one, developer are not keen to sell cheap. Their sales is actually disappointed!
    u r right.....mkt goes down buy more..... hopefully by late 2011 stock prices recover by a few times... hope to make a few hundred k .....

Default Information on DTL

Extracted from LTA Website:

Progress Update of Downtown Line Contracts

15. Seven major civil contracts for DTL1 have been awarded thus far with the final award for the Bugis Station and tunnels to be announced soon.

16. For DTL2, 10 major civil contracts will be awarded from early 2009 onwards.

17. Major civil contracts for DTL3 will be called in 2010.

18. "With the award of these six DTL contracts, I am pleased that the progress of the project is on-time. We are looking forward to the completion of DTL1 in 2013," said Mr Yam Ah Mee, Chief Executive, LTA.

About Downtown Line

19. At 40 km with 33 stations, DTL is the longest underground rail project to date and will run through high-traffic and built-up corridors. It will be fully underground and will be built in three stages. It is targeted to be completed by 2016.

20. With the DTL, the connectivity of the existing Rapid Transit System (RTS) network will be strengthened. The DTL will facilitate direct travel from the northwestern and eastern areas of the island to the Central Business District (CBD) and the Marina Bay. It also provides a strategic transport link to support the development of the Marina Bay area.

21. DTL is projected to see a daily ridership of around 500k when in full operation.

u r right.....mkt goes down buy more..... hopefully by late 2011 stock prices recover by a few times... hope to make a few hundred k .....
    Hopefully... fully sold out by then. The remaining development also calling for higher psf. Then got chance for resale.

Hopefully... fully sold out by then. The remaining development also calling for higher psf. Then got chance for resale.
    you buy for own stay or investment? most of us here for own stay.

Agreed with kgchong. A dry kitchen (open concept) will make the apt bigger and kitchen brighter too. I like such concept and will opt for it.....but need to pay $2.1k (cannot absorb).

Yes, all 3 bedroom units kitchen cabinets ALL WHITE! Sometime the showroom finishing can be quite misleading...what u see may not be what you get. This is based on my past experience with my previous home....
    Now when i visit any showroom, i will ask the agents on every items inside the showroom. Make sure what i see is what i will be getting.

Maybe all WF owners & potential owners (3 bedrooms & below) should feedback to the developer.
    The dry kichen concept does not applies to every layout... also remember that once the wall is removed no separation from the cooking smell.

Looks really nice if you don't do cooking, like the showflats....

ya.... buy for own stay....wf such a good place.....make $ from stock mkt....buy another one to collect rent.....hehehe....

you buy for own stay or investment? most of us here for own stay.
    Own stay for now cos near my in-laws... but if can make some $$, why not?. But not within next 3 years cos tied down with bank loan.

Default Information on DTL

I know many WF owners have a car... But if one of the future DTL3 stations is sitting within a stone throw to WF, the future value of WF will not be as today...

Progress Update of Downtown Line Contracts

15. Seven major civil contracts for DTL1 have been awarded thus far with the final award for the Bugis Station and tunnels to be announced soon.

16. For DTL2, 10 major civil contracts will be awarded from early 2009 onwards.

17. Major civil contracts for DTL3 will be called in 2010.

18. "With the award of these six DTL contracts, I am pleased that the progress of the project is on-time. We are looking forward to the completion of DTL1 in 2013," said Mr Yam Ah Mee, Chief Executive, LTA.

About Downtown Line

19. At 40 km with 33 stations, DTL is the longest underground rail project to date and will run through high-traffic and built-up corridors. It will be fully underground and will be built in three stages. It is targeted to be completed by 2016.

ya.... buy for own stay....wf such a good place.....make $ from stock mkt....buy another one to collect rent.....hehehe....
    yeah, accumulate dividend stocks... and long/short - energy/commo stocks.

Own stay for now cos near my in-laws... but if can make some $$, why not?. But not within next 3 years cos tied down with bank loan.
    unless u r using the profit to buy a cheaper condo, if not don't sell away good asset...keep the asset for our kids.....just my thots...

unless u r using the profit to buy a cheaper condo, if not don't sell away good asset...keep the asset for our kids.....just my thots...
    Sunny, you have kids? This place is good for kids.

Sunny, you have kids? This place is good for kids.
    two kids, always fun to have kids around ... how about u....

two kids, always fun to have kids around ... how about u....
    good! Me & my gf still not married yet...

Default Singapore MRT/LRT System Map, including downtown line

good! Me & my gf still not married yet...
    I have two kids too!

I have two kids too!
    great ... let's form a great community ... a great place to live in with great kampung spirit ....

great ... let's form a great community ... a great place to live in with great kampung spirit ....
    yoyo, let's have gathering after TOP! Hope more new owners to join us here...

Hi East Lover,

This version in no longer valid. UOL and FCH are using a newer version in their respective showflat.

yoyo, let's have gathering after TOP! Hope more new owners to join us here...
    Yes... yes... we can be the first to use the BBQ.

The dry kichen concept does not applies to every layout... also remember that once the wall is removed no separation from the cooking smell.

Looks really nice if you don't do cooking, like the showflats....
    I did ask that... there will still be a sliding door at the entrance to the kitchen... so when cook in wet kitchen, then close the door....

Hey people of waterfront waves!!!

Finally i've got some answers from them.

For the wet kitchen, the cabinets will be of brown (like those you see in the showroom) and not white.

If you do opt for the wet kitchen, the cabinets of the dry kitchen table top will be white to match with the living room color scheme. However, if you like it brown, you can try to ask. Application is thru your own lawyer. I feel that the dry kitchen will induce more storage space and make the living room more spacious.

As for the smell from the cooking, fret not. Cos there will still be a sliding door for the wet kitchen.

DTL3 map extracted from LTA website, look like the line will be along Reservoir Road.

DTL3 map extracted from LTA website, look like the line will be along Reservoir Road.
    interesting piece of info... appreciate it...

Thanks for the update cyl!

Quote Originally Posted by cyl
    Hey people of waterfront waves!!!

Finally i've got some answers from them.

For the wet kitchen, the cabinets will be of brown (like those you see in the showroom) and not white.

If you do opt for the wet kitchen, the cabinets of the dry kitchen table top will be white to match with the living room color scheme. However, if you like it brown, you can try to ask. Application is thru your own lawyer. I feel that the dry kitchen will induce more storage space and make the living room more spacious.

As for the smell from the cooking, fret not. Cos there will still be a sliding door for the wet kitchen.