Page 99 of 117 FirstFirst ... 6974798489949596979899100101102103104109114 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 3489

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Hi Noblebaby, choonyongfoo here

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    David, u hav any waterfront unit?

Oicic, hehe!

The best part of WFW is not the DTL station, but the grp of friendly neighbour. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by DAVID
    Hi Noblebaby, choonyongfoo here

Well, good thing I'm not you and hopefully there arn't many more like you or Singapore will always be a bad place to live in coz nothing will please people like you. Epitomy of a typical Singaporean, complain, complain, complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    How can it be? Have you seen the stations? I don't even how many stations to Orchard! Where are the interchanges? Maybe you can enlighten me how to take 10 stations to say Orchard Road or Raffles Place. Sorry, this line is a disaster with poor connectivity. And I'm not being biased. You may want to check some transportation forums for their views. If I were you, I will start talking to my MP for improving the connectivity of this DTL3 instead of saying how wonderful it is. Maybe you're the one who is biased and think the stations are well located with good connectivity.

Agreed. Cheers.

Oicic, hehe!

The best part of WFW is not the DTL station, but the grp of friendly neighbour. Cheers!

Worst still are people like you who thinks everything is perfect and never thrive to be better. Or do not process information and not even realise there is no interchanges in DTL3 in the city. Look at the map again. You probably have to alight at River Valley and start taking buses to Orchard?

I always believe it's important to always improve. It's not about complaining. It's about the ability to analyse and believe things can be better from the staus quo. And not take everything as perfection. We should thrive to better and believe we can make things better. How old are you? DTL3 is very flawed - there is no linkage to NS line which leads you to the most important places. If you still have not figured out, I feel sorry for you.

You are the epitome of Singaporean. Don't dare to speak up. Always believe the everything the government do is right - including an MRT line that has no interchanges in the city.

Good thing that not everyone is like you. We can make things better. DTL3 can be better if you bother to feedback to the authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    Well, good thing I'm not you and hopefully there arn't many more like you or Singapore will always be a bad place to live in coz nothing will please people like you. Epitomy of a typical Singaporean, complain, complain, complain.

Have fun!

May i ask what have you done or will be doing to highlight to the authorities to improve this project since you feel its the right thing to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Worst still are people like you who thinks everything is perfect and never thrive to be better. Or do not process information and not even realise there is no interchanges in DTL3 in the city. Look at the map again. You probably have to alight at River Valley and start taking buses to Orchard?

I always believe it's important to always improve. It's not about complaining. It's about the ability to analyse and believe things can be better from the staus quo. And not take everything as perfection. We should thrive to better and believe we can make things better. How old are you? DTL3 is very flawed - there is no linkage to NS line which leads you to the most important places. If you still have not figured out, I feel sorry for you.

You are the epitome of Singaporean. Don't dare to speak up. Always believe the everything the government do is right - including an MRT line that has no interchanges in the city.

Good thing that not everyone is like you. We can make things better. DTL3 can be better if you bother to feedback to the authorities.

i tink the main purpose of dtl3 is to serve the industrial areas and changi biz park/expo....it connects to the ccl via macpherson...not bad mah...wana go orchard or citihall, take the current EW line lor...various railway lines is to complement each other rite?

for example, now ppl goto take feeder buses at paya lebar to reach work places like macpherson/tai seng....in future, so much more convenient

to me, dtl3 is quite useful....erl quite redundant in fact..hehe

not bad for me, just 2 stops to Tampines. high end product at Orchard can't afford la.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i tink the main purpose of dtl3 is to serve the industrial areas and changi biz park/expo....it connects to the ccl via macpherson...not bad mah...wana go orchard or citihall, take the current EW line lor...various railway lines is to complement each other rite?

for example, now ppl goto take feeder buses at paya lebar to reach work places like macpherson/tai seng....in future, so much more convenient

Precisely. But not everyone sees the positives in things. But what do i know. I dun have a 'bird's eye view' of everything, pun intended.

Area impacted by sewer diversion

Confirmed DTL3 Station

Soil investigation work for DTL3 station, seems like the tester was captured by the satellite. We had so much fun guessing the location, ahaha

i did a count...from bedok reservoir...it takes 12 stops to hit telok ayer mrt which is in between raffles plc stn and tanjong pagar stn....very strategic location

from hillview, it takes 12 stops to hit bayfront stn

hahaha. I've already given up on this discussion. Dtl3 for me simply mean having a direct connectivity in the bedok reservoir area to the singapore mrt network.

i did a count...from bedok reservoir...it takes 12 stops to hit telok ayer mrt which is in between raffles plc stn and tanjong pagar stn....very strategic location

from hillview, it takes 12 stops to hit downtown stn

hahaha. I've already given up on this discussion. Dtl3 for me simply mean having a direct connectivity in the bedok reservoir area to the singapore mrt network.
    hehe...now exploring the whole mrt system...

just realised places like farrer road stn takes 8 stops to hit tanjong pagar or raffles plc stn...quite a number of stops

Everyone has different needs. Have MRT stn better than w/o one. One more option other than driving (if one has a car). With the increase in population, there will be more cars and people in Singapore whether one like it or not. The only catch now is that someone somehow will have to pay for all these infrastructure development, either through fees from ERP, MRT, GST, Tax, etc...

Well done!

Have fun!

Have fun!

Is it drawn to scale?

Nope just a rough estimation, the distance from WFW to the end of the park is obtained from onemap.sg

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Is it drawn to scale?

Default Waterfront Collections - Progress as of 22 August 2010

Congratulations to all Waterfront buyers! Walking distance to future Bedok Reservoir station.

Is this photo taken on the overhead bridge above the PIE?

The view is from the top floor of HDB Blk524 across the PIE.

Nice view! But not much progress for WFW from outside.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Congratulations to all Waterfront buyers! Walking distance to future Bedok Reservoir station.

Hi DC33_2008, do you have vested interest in any of the Waterfront Collection?

Have relatives who bought units there more than a year ago. Good for them. Anyone know if LTA is going to widen Bedok Reservoir road?

In the short term I doubt. There are already some minor alignments done to accommodate the Waterfront Collection. To widen they will need to 'eat into' the reservoir side of the road. Will be a challenging project if they do it.

Have relatives who bought units there more than a year ago. Good for them. Anyone know if LTA is going to widen Bedok Reservoir road?

Cant image the price for those unsold lands ard reservoir... Nxt one to wait for is the development n transformation of the reservoir into waterfront chic dinning spot.

In the short term I doubt. There are already some minor alignments done to accommodate the Waterfront Collection. To widen they will need to 'eat into' the reservoir side of the road. Will be a challenging project if they do it.
    They have to review this given the increased traffic volume before the new MRT stn which can ease a little 7 years later. This was one of the key reasons that I did not invest a unit here. It is not too difficult to one more lanes on each side of the road. The reservoir is set back by quite a bit from the existing road.

At the moment, the traffic condition along bedok reservoir road is quite ok during morning peak hour if compared to bedok north ave 3. Bedok north ave 3 is super jam in the morning. Too many traffic light junctions.

Mayb ken can help comment on traffic condition there...

Is the bottle-neck near the exit to PIE?

Small part of it... There are also schools opposite... And many cars n buses r actually heading to Tampines as well as entering TPE via Tampines ave 10.

If afraid of jam, just leave the house 5-10mins earlier. Not a big deal.

Is the bottle-neck near the exit to PIE?
    Last edited by noblebaby; 22-08-10 at 14:57.