Page 30 of 117 FirstFirst ... 510152025262728293031323334354045505560 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Feng Sui .. a lot is common sense. Just walk around this project this morning. If you plan to buy the stacks facing the park (PIE) or HDB, just walk around the park /HDBs and see wheter you can tolerate the noise of PIE. Last time I climbed up 12th floor of HDB block besides Damai Secondary School. Yes, the view of the reservoir is stunning but I was annoyed by a constant noise from PIE and Bedok Reservoir Road ...

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Feng Sui .. a lot is common sense. Just walk around this project this morning. If you plan to buy the stacks facing the park (PIE) or HDB, just walk around the park /HDBs and see wheter you can tolerate the noise of PIE. Last time I climbed up 12th floor of HDB block besides Damai Secondary School. Yes, the view of the reservoir is stunning but I was annoyed by a constant noise from PIE and Bedok Reservoir Road ...
    WFW is quite a distance from the PIE. Was the noise from PIE very loud & that disturbing? Ever strolled the park which is closer to PIE. Felt a bit of the noise.

Anyway, just to seek your personal opinion (if any) if the new MRT is next to WFW, what is your take of this project from investment angle as well as staying, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    WFW is quite a distance from the PIE. Was the noise from PIE very loud & that disturbing? Ever strolled the park which is closer to PIE. Felt a bit of the noise.

Anyway, just to seek your personal opinion (if any) if the new MRT is next to WFW, what is your take of this project from investment angle as well as staying, etc.
    FYI, Those stacks are only 200-300m from PIE ... the so-called STAR BUY units selling at 600psf, some more it is almost sold out ... faint

Price is determined by supply and demand ... just calculate how many upcoming supplies (there are 2 more waterfront XXX coming, DBSS Bedok ..) and the existing supplies from Aquarius By the Park ,XXXWater

FYI, Those stacks are only 200-300m from PIE ... the so-called STAR BUY units selling at 600psf, some more it is almost sold out ... faint

Price is determined by supply and demand ... just calculate how many upcoming supplies (there are 2 more waterfront XXX coming, DBSS Bedok ..) and the existing supplies from Aquarius By the Park ,XXXWater
    Don't quite agree with the comments. Anyway thanks.

no need to faint... those with money can just buy, those with no money only can see see and look look... talk so much, see so much also no point.

Default Construction Progressing at High Gear

Looks like all stacks already started as of 2/5/09
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bro, did you miss the boat? Or you have no intention of staying in the east. From you have commented, nothing in the east suits you.

not so sure if the MRT will be next to WFW, there isnt much space for MRT track around WFW right ? if it did, then it will cause more noise to the environment. so may not be a good thing.. just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    not so sure if the MRT will be next to WFW, there isnt much space for MRT track around WFW right ? if it did, then it will cause more noise to the environment. so may not be a good thing.. just my thoughts.
    no noise bro, mrt running underground ...

Hi guys,

Where can I find the lastest update on available units? Thanks.

Cheers

showflat !

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Bro, did you miss the boat? Or you have no intention of staying in the east. From you have commented, nothing in the east suits you.
    Don't get me wrong. I just want to warn people on the potential noise from PIE if you decide to buy the stacks facing the park (PIE). Anyway, it is all sold out, guess most people dun mind the noise given they are priced below 600psf.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny
    I see. Thanks, that is good news to the WFW owners. The starbuy is attractive and has good potential for future growth.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny
    How do you know MRT is underground?

Quote Originally Posted by LongMan
    refer to earlier post. i think just a few weeks back. someone posted the latest LTA plan.

Posted by noblebaby.....

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Extracted from LTA Website:

Progress Update of Downtown Line Contracts

15. Seven major civil contracts for DTL1 have been awarded thus far with the final award for the Bugis Station and tunnels to be announced soon.

16. For DTL2, 10 major civil contracts will be awarded from early 2009 onwards.

17. Major civil contracts for DTL3 will be called in 2010.

18. "With the award of these six DTL contracts, I am pleased that the progress of the project is on-time. We are looking forward to the completion of DTL1 in 2013," said Mr Yam Ah Mee, Chief Executive, LTA.

About Downtown Line

19. At 40 km with 33 stations, DTL is the longest underground rail project to date and will run through high-traffic and built-up corridors. It will be fully underground and will be built in three stages. It is targeted to be completed by 2016.

20. With the DTL, the connectivity of the existing Rapid Transit System (RTS) network will be strengthened. The DTL will facilitate direct travel from the northwestern and eastern areas of the island to the Central Business District (CBD) and the Marina Bay. It also provides a strategic transport link to support the development of the Marina Bay area.

21. DTL is projected to see a daily ridership of around 500k when in full operation.

Quote Originally Posted by LongMan
    All info on LTA website... Those who play construction stocks must alwaz visit LTA news

Don't get me wrong. I just want to warn people on the potential noise from PIE if you decide to buy the stacks facing the park (PIE). Anyway, it is all sold out, guess most people dun mind the noise given they are priced below 600psf.
    I think The Arte is noiser than WFW, just 50m away from PIE...

I think The Arte is noiser than WFW, just 50m away from PIE...
    Agree ... guess the tenants will blast aircon 7x24 anyway

Hi,

Does anyone have an update on the latest pricing of the starbuy units that are just released last week??

Quote Originally Posted by moshimoshi
    Hi,

Does anyone have an update on the latest pricing of the starbuy units that are just released last week??
    Was quoted one unit in stack facing the tennis court, 5th floor for 744k (IAS + 2%),~591psf. Another one has a partial lake view on 9th floor for 780k (IAS + 2%),~640psf ... I think they are probably gone by now. And the last 2 bedroom, 14th floor facing PIE (the so-called park view), for 698k.

Looks like all stacks already started as of 2/5/09
    Any more photos? look like not much progress since my last visit a month ago...

any way, the stock market seems bottomed and rebounding... forming higher lows... good sign... property market should be able to form base and rebound in the next 6-9 months.

Quote Originally Posted by moshimoshi
    Hi,

Better to visit the showroom... im sure many units are still available... but if market rebounds in V-shape, then sales will improve... maybe you may not get good unit by then...

According to URA data, Aquarius by the Park condo is selling at 500+psf in March/April ... why the price so depressed compared to WFW ?!

According to URA data, Aquarius by the Park condo is selling at 500+psf in March/April ... why the price so depressed compared to WFW ?!

Depends on the size, floor level, facing... And age...

Depends on the size, floor level, facing... And age...
    Most probably Aquarius by the Park already 10yrs old.

Don't tell me you are waiting for WFW to drop to the same price?

The construction cost is probably double the price 10 years
    ago. Do you think the Big Towkays from FEO & FCL will sell
    at a lost or small profits or rather hold & wait for the market to pick up.

Maybe you should check the price of Elias Green as compared to Livia.
    Elias G is just beside Livia. Let me know if the price are close.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Most probably Aquarius by the Park already 10yrs old.
    adverstisement in property guru indicates construction year at 2002 ... it is near a very big canal and seems to have more than 700 units, may be the units transacted all have "canal view"

Any more photos? look like not much progress since my last visit a month ago...

any way, the stock market seems bottomed and rebounding... forming higher lows... good sign... property market should be able to form base and rebound in the next 6-9 months.
    You will not see much action for stacks facing parks & HDB as they
    start from 4th floor. They are building the void from the Bcarpark
    Attached Images Attached Images

You will not see much action for stacks facing parks & HDB as they
    start from 4th floor. They are building the void from the Bcarpark
    is that the car park for stack 11 & 12??? look like a lot of pillar, how to park the car?