Page 19 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4914151617181920212223242934394449 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Do feel free to come come the showflat over the this weekend to have a look at the new showflat and the star buy units. Please look for either Roger or myself ( francis ). I am sure we will be able to answer to any of your questions and giving you the confident of staying in Waterfront Waves.

Thanks and Regards
    Francis - 91163014
    Roger - 90619884
    HSR ( Waterfront Waves Marketing Agency )

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    sure hope so.. but just imagine if the track is along reservoir, those low flow condo facing the reservoir will be cursing..
    more likely

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    more likely

This is my first time getting a 99 yr project. Hopefully this is a good buy.

This is my first time getting a 99 yr project. Hopefully this is a good buy.
    So, you bought already?

So, you bought already?
    Have made appt for tomorrow to get stack 26.

Have made appt for tomorrow to get stack 26.
    Congratz, another future neighbour

Aiyah, I didn't realize my kitchen cabinet is all white, initially i like the kitchen because of its brown color.

Aiyah, I didn't realize my kitchen cabinet is all white, initially i like the kitchen because of its brown color.

You can try to get it change to brown without extra cost. I think nicer & easier to maintain. Hee hee......for me lazy people, darker colour is preferred..

Hi Noblebaby & Cyl, is the kitchen yard all fully enclosed? Forgot to ask the developer on this. Is yes, wondering how to dry our laundry..

Please kindly read this..

http://www.lta.gov.sg/images/Annex_4_Bkgd_DTL.pdf

and

Extracts from LTA Website :

The Downtown Line (DTL) will be built in three stages, with Stage 1 to be completed in 2013, Stage 2 to be completed in 2015 and Stage 3 in 2016. When fully completed, the DTL will enhance the connectivity of the Rapid Transit System network and facilitates direct travel from the northwestern and eastern areas of the island to the Central Business District and the Marina Bay. The DTL is projected to see a daily ridership of more than half a million when in full operation.

For commuters, the DTL will offer significant savings in travelling time. For example, a public transport journey from Bukit Panjang to the city centre will be reduced by a third from the current one hour. The DTL will help reduce travel time for commuters in Bedok Reservoir and Tampines area who currently need to take bus to transfer to the MRT stations on the East-West Line.

I guess the opinion is up to you.

If you are a developer with huge financial background like Centerpoint and Far East, you will probably think that holding till govt announce a better picture of MRT before launching newer units or even the next plot.

Because when MRT is finally annnouce in more detail picture, this place become hotter and developer may and can launch the other developments and units in the current development @ higher price. Don't you agree?

I guess the opinion is up to individual. Inviting all to come to Waterfront Waves.. Roger Tan 9061-9884

will be attending a briefing on the DTL this week....

Hi Ken, have you sign the OTP?

There are windows near the yard with slight west sun to the kitchen for my unit... So, drying is not an issue... If dont have alot of laundry, can dry it at the balcony, since the balcony for stack 26 is not facing anyone. hihi.

By the way, briefing on the DTL given by who???

Hi Ken, have you sign the OTP?

There are windows near the yard with slight west sun to the kitchen for my unit... So, drying is not an issue... If dont have alot of laundry, can dry it at the balcony, since the balcony for stack 26 is not facing anyone. hihi.

By the way, briefing on the DTL given by who???
    Hi Noblebaby, i have just pm you. Please check.

Hi Noblebaby, i have just pm you. Please check.

btw, did u request for the brown cabinet?

Anyone have any idea where the station at Bedok Reserviour will it be?

let us know if you have more detail... also interested in WF...

Quote Originally Posted by kgchong
    Hi Chong, sure will keep u posted. Which stack are u interested in?
    Maybe can nego for a better price with 2 units together.

Quote Originally Posted by kgchong
    Hi Chong, just PM u.

Hi Chong, just PM u.
    Can share share here too??

Quote Originally Posted by Water Lover
    Can share share here too??
    Water lover, check you mail box

Last starbuy 2 bedroom unit sold today!!.
    Balance only 4 units of non starbuy units.
    3 bedrooms starbuy also starting to go as buyers are going for the next best choices as certain 3 bedroom stack are balance with only 2 or 3 units.
    Do call me @ 91163014 to understand on the starbuy units before they are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by francistaong
    3 bedrooms starbuy also starting to go as buyers are going for the next best choices as certain 3 bedroom stack are balance with only 2 or 3 units.
    which floor and stack with starbuy?

Quote Originally Posted by francistaong
    Based on my calculation:

2 Bedroom - 48 units (4 left)
    3 Bedroom - 208 units (?? left)
    3+1 Bedroom - 29 units (?? left)
    4 Bedroom - 116 units (?? left)
    Penthouse - 4 units (?? left)

Francis, do you mind to fill the (?? left) for us? Or can you let us know the % of unit unsold?

I realized that this project launched for more than a year, but the sales seem slow, and I think this directly affected the speed of the construction. If i'm not wrong, the construction work was commenced some time in 3Q08, but until now the piling work is still not completed?!?

For stack 26 and some units, we have the option to convert the current kitchen to a dry + wet kitchen. Like the concept.

My kids study nearby and we are regulars at the reservoir park. Like this area very much.
    I feel so cheated. When i purchased my unit, the agent did not inform me that the cabinets for the three bedrooms will be white and not the brown ones we saw at the showroom. Furthermore, there is an option of changing the layout of the kitchen. My unit's floor plan size is the same as stack 26. Will be going down to the showroom tomorrow morning to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by cyl
    I feel so cheated. When i purchased my unit, the agent did not inform me that the cabinets for the three bedrooms will be white and not the brown ones we saw at the showroom. Furthermore, there is an option of changing the layout of the kitchen. My unit's floor plan size is the same as stack 26. Will be going down to the showroom tomorrow morning to clarify.

you should.. i found that knocking down the wall to make dry kitchen makes the condo much bigger... should do that.... and of the cabinet... think the showroom is misleading... but the agent did said 3 bdrm are all white.... but funny... showroom is two tones...

Hi CYL, are u intending to change the cabinet colour to brown? if you are checking with the agent, could you share with us if it is possible?
    if can, i would like to change to brown as well..
    no one told us about this when we bought our unit! sad..

Quote Originally Posted by cyl

Based on my calculation:

2 Bedroom - 48 units (4 left)
    3 Bedroom - 208 units (?? left)
    3+1 Bedroom - 29 units (?? left)
    4 Bedroom - 116 units (?? left)
    Penthouse - 4 units (?? left)

Francis, do you mind to fill the (?? left) for us? Or can you let us know the % of unit unsold?

I realized that this project launched for more than a year, but the sales seem slow, and I think this directly affected the speed of the construction. If i'm not wrong, the construction work was commenced some time in 3Q08, but until now the piling work is still not completed?!?
    Hi Noblebaby, basically as follow
    2 bedroom - bal 4 units
    3 / 4 bedrooms - est 50% sold
    Penthse - bal 1 unit.

Also of the total 405 units, only 347 units are launched with 4 stacks not release yet. If you are keen on getting a unit at WF, go give me a call @91163014. I will be happy to assist you.

Regards
    francis

Hi,

My agent didn't tell me about the white cupboards in the 3 bedrooms too. I am wondering how will the white cupboards look like. Maybe like those shoe cabinets?

yes, like the showroom white cabinet in kitchen top cabinet...

Quote Originally Posted by hippopo
    Hi,

My agent didn't tell me about the white cupboards in the 3 bedrooms too. I am wondering how will the white cupboards look like. Maybe like those shoe cabinets?

Quote Originally Posted by hippopo
    Hi,

Welcome! Another new member!

Welcome! Another new member!
    Hi guys, pls check PM.