Page 17 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2712131415161718192021222732374247 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim
    Congratz. I just visited my friend unit at The Infiniti. Their workmanship quite nice. Hurrah! FCH...!!
    I visited The Infiniti also, finishing is not bad, huge balcony, haha... but for those units facing AYE, noise level is very high, the expressway is just less than 10m away! However, with the windows shut, the noise can be reduced by a lot. I tested it myself

As for Waterfront Waves, those units facing the bedok park is actually quite a distance away from the PIE, atleast 80m away... and the noises from expressway is blocked and absorped by many "tall" trees... therefore, noise level is actually very low with the windows open... I went up to the HDB beside the plot and "hear" it myself... So, with the windows closed, we basically hear nothing.

For those with a low budget like me (~600psf), and want N-S unblock facing yet near to nature, i think unit facing the bedok park is the best buy.

If I'm wrong, u said u bought a unit in stack 25. But stack 15, 16, 21, 22 & 25 are facing HDB which are juz 50m away.... don't you find it disturbing???

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    I visited The Infiniti also, finishing is not bad, huge balcony, haha... but for those units facing AYE, noise level is very high, the expressway is just less than 10m away! However, with the windows shut, the noise can be reduced by a lot. I tested it myself

As for Waterfront Waves, those units facing the bedok park is actually quite a distance away from the PIE, atleast 80m away... and the noises from expressway is blocked and absorped by many "tall" trees... therefore, noise level is actually very low with the windows open... I went up to the HDB beside the plot and "hear" it myself... So, with the windows closed, we basically hear nothing.

For those with a low budget like me (~600psf), and want N-S unblock facing yet near to nature, i think unit facing the bedok park is the best buy.

Quote Originally Posted by kale
    If I'm wrong, u said u bought a unit in stack 25. But stack 15, 16, 21, 22 & 25 are facing HDB which are juz 50m away.... don't you find it disturbing???
    only stakes 15, 21, 22 are facing the HDB, all 2-brm units... stack 25 facing the tennis court and bedok park, and stake 16 facing the empty land with partial lake view.

Do feel free to call me @91163014 if you need to clarify the facing of the units or to understand more on the project. Thanks !!!

only stakes 15, 21, 22 are facing the HDB, all 2-brm units... stack 25 facing the tennis court and bedok park, and stake 16 facing the empty land with partial lake view.
    I guess you are referring stake 26 instead of 16?

Quote Originally Posted by francistaong
    Do feel free to call me @91163014 if you need to clarify the facing of the units or to understand more on the project. Thanks !!!
    Due to good response, StarBuy promotion ending this weekend. See you again on TOP. Cheers!

WW

Hi all,
    Does anyone knows the rough date for TOP? Cos my agent told me it will TOP around late 2011 and I heard from the agent from Far East that it will TOP in mid 2012. I do hope it will TOP asap.

Quote Originally Posted by cyl
    Hi all,
    Does anyone knows the rough date for TOP? Cos my agent told me it will TOP around late 2011 and I heard from the agent from Far East that it will TOP in mid 2012. I do hope it will TOP asap.

i bought my unit last may n my agent told me that piling will be completed by dec 2008 n my first instalment will start. he said likely top late 2011. but till now, no news of instalment yet n looking at the construction progress, i think likely top mid 2012.

Piling work have started, thats why they shifted to new showroom. TOP should be mid 2012. Latest by dec 2012 according to the legal docs I have signed.

And if the unis built is smaller by 3% or more of the indicated size you have purchase, developers will compensate you based on psf you paid.

For those who bought a unit at Waterfront Waves, do you guys actually walk around (outside) the site before/after your huge commitment of more than $800k?!?

There is a big board outside the construction site, with details like project reference, developer, builder, etc.

The Expected Date of Completion written on that board is:

27 SEPTEMBER 2011

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    I guess you are referring stake 26 instead of 16?
    Pls. check with agent or visit the new showroom for detailed facing.

Quote Originally Posted by WF Constructor
    For those who bought a unit at Waterfront Waves, do you guys actually walk around (outside) the site before/after your huge commitment of more than $800k?!?

There is a big board outside the construction site, with details like project reference, developer, builder, etc.

The Expected Date of Completion written on that board is:

27 SEPTEMBER 2011
    So if its stated in the board, does it mean that its likely to be that date or a rough estimate?

Please note that the notice board will be the expected completion of the construction, however there will still be the interiors and landscaping to be done. As such official TOP will still be Nov 2012 but as per norm can estimate to be about 6 months ahead.
    Hope above can help to clear any doubts.
    Please call me @91163014 if you need further answers

Regards
    francis
    HSR

Please note that the notice board will be the expected completion of the construction, however there will still be the interiors and landscaping to be done. As such official TOP will still be Nov 2012 but as per norm can estimate to be about 6 months ahead.
    Hope above can help to clear any doubts.
    Please call me @91163014 if you need further answers

Regards
    francis
    HSR
    Wow, such a small project needs 3 years to built, Zzzz

Yeah... Three years is pretty long. I heard that Casa Merah took only two years.

Do note that for Waterfront Waves, we are looking at basement carpark, not multi storey. Do feel free to drop by the showflat over the weekend and look for me to explain the project to you better. Thanks

Regards
    francis

Quote Originally Posted by cyl
    Yeah... Three years is pretty long. I heard that Casa Merah took only two years.
    For those projects that are going to TOP by 2H09, with basement car park, they were launched in 1H07... So, it's about 2 years+

In the time like this, with low construction cost, I think the developer wants to complete their project a.s.a.p in order to collect the full payment.

Credit tightening is another problem for highly geared developer...

Do note that for Waterfront Waves, we are looking at basement carpark, not multi storey. Do feel free to drop by the showflat over the weekend and look for me to explain the project to you better. Thanks

Regards
    francis
    Heard that Starbuy promotion ends this weekend? Selected unit all sold out?

As far as i know, still on with balance available units.

hihi, visited the showflat 2 days ago. Am very keen to get stack 26, south facing Bedok Town Park.

Quote Originally Posted by cheahsg
    Yes.. WF is a good buy. Just bought one unit at stack 25 over the weekend... Park facing, a little morning sun to the bedroom and a little evening sun to the kitchen. Big balcony (116sqft) amd bright.
    Hi Cheahsg, can i check which floor did u buy? I'm still keen on stack 26 but wondering which floor to get for a greenery view?

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Hi Cheahsg, can i check which floor did u buy? I'm still keen on stack 26 but wondering which floor to get for a greenery view?
    Hi Ken, stack 26 is directly facing the Bedok park, and it's unblocked... if you want to see above the trees at the park when standing at the balcony, 6th floor and above will do.

You can go up to the HDB beside the plot to check out the view. As you go up further, you will be able to see the PIE, however, the noise level will be higher with the increases of height.

Stack 26; 6th floor is selling at around $780k, pls. correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi Ken, stack 26 is directly facing the Bedok park, and it's unblocked... if you want to see above the trees at the park when standing at the balcony, 6th floor and above will do.

You can go up to the HDB beside the plot to check out the view. As you go up further, you will be able to see the PIE, however, the noise level will be higher with the increases of height.

Stack 26; 6th floor is selling at around $780k, pls. correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yup stack 26 is around 780k for progressive payment. Like the environment there. Did you get a unit there?

Yup stack 26 is around 780k for progressive payment. Like the environment there. Did you get a unit there?
    Yup, bought a unit on stack 25 during starbuy few weeks back, above mid-floor... viewing angle of stack 25 is slightly narrower than stack 26, but still mostly unblocked... best thing is no west sun to the balcony and master room... like the place coz of the reservoir and park there... love nature!

Cheahsg bought the same stack (25) as mine recently... think above my unit

8th floor; Stack 25 was caveat lodged at 891k

Yup, bought a unit on stack 25 during starbuy few weeks back, above mid-floor... viewing angle of stack 25 is slightly narrower than stack 26, but still mostly unblocked... best thing is no west sun to the balcony and master room... like the place coz of the reservoir and park there... love nature!
    That's good! Did you opt for a dry kitchen? The only thing that i dont like abt stack 26 is the bay window in the kitchen. Other than that, all seems good.

That's great! Did you opt for the dry kitchen? The only minor thing i dont like abt stack 26 is the baywindow in the kitchen. Other than that, all seems good!

That's great! Did you opt for the dry kitchen? The only minor thing i dont like abt stack 26 is the baywindow in the kitchen. Other than that, all seems good!
    What you meant by opt for dry kitchen? There's no place for dry kitchen for unit on stack 25... Please educate me...

As for baywindow, you can do up the place with small cabinet as storage, etc... just a minor thing... can be easily done with ID.

What are you still waiting for?
    Last edited by noblebaby; 20-03-09 at 10:21.

What you meant by opt for dry kitchen? There's no place for dry kitchen for unit on stack 25... Please educate me...

As for baywindow, you can do up the place with small cabinet as storage, etc... just a minor thing... can be easily done with ID.

What are you waiting for?
    For stack 26 and some units, we have the option to convert the current kitchen to a dry + wet kitchen. Like the concept.

My kids study nearby and we are regulars at the reservoir park. Like this area very much.

For stack 26 and some units, we have the option to convert the current kitchen to a dry + wet kitchen. Like the concept.

My kids study nearby and we are regulars at the reservoir park. Like this area very much.
    Me and my gf also like the place so much since our first visit... and we also found a nice unit with good facing that's within our budget... we are happy with our decision... although it's not a FH but we are willing to compromise that with the surrounding/nature. For sure children will just love it!