Page 9 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Waves (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Smarian. Guest

Default Waterfront Waves new release from $694

The Price war has begun

Waterfront Waves new release from $694 psf Straits Times July 5th

Check URA transaction Average more than $800 psf, Apr 08 $909 psf

Waterfront Waves owners will not be pleased.....

Lily Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Smarian.
    The Price war has begun

Waterfront Waves new release from $694 psf Straits Times July 5th

Check URA transaction Average more than $800 psf, Apr 08 $909 psf

Waterfront Waves owners will not be pleased.....
    That is bad for early buyers but good for buyers now.... or possibility of different finishing by units...?

Waterfront BUT NO WAVES Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    That is bad for early buyers but good for buyers now.... or possibility of different finishing by units...?
    Looks like the crowd of property browsers had left this project to LIVIA and others liao.............
    Waterfront is not making any waves already. How longer can the developer hold on to launching the rest of the projects (5 years, 10 years?). These are 99 LH.

SeriousBuyer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfront BUT NO WAVES
    Looks like the crowd of property browsers had left this project to LIVIA and others liao.............
    Waterfront is not making any waves already. How longer can the developer hold on to launching the rest of the projects (5 years, 10 years?). These are 99 LH.
    Love it... but nearby condo transacting much lower... can understand why the crowd left for other condo... Clover... Livia... so much cheaper...

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousBuyer
    Love it... but nearby condo transacting much lower... can understand why the crowd left for other condo... Clover... Livia... so much cheaper...
    Buy Dakota Residences! Very good! Very cheap! Near city! Near entertainment and good food! Got MRT!

Miss Ling Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AgentKhoo
    Buy Dakota Residences! Very good! Very cheap! Near city! Near entertainment and good food! Got MRT!
    The Dakota Residences showroom was packed today and the agent told me 10 units sold today. Anyway, this thread is about WW.... I like the project too, good developer.

Miss Ling Guest

I am a real loser who do not know the good value of Dakota Residences. Please forgive me.

Passerby Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ling
    I am a real loser who do not know the good value of Dakota Residences. Please forgive me.
    Visited a friend near Waterfront... pass by the showroom...very quiet.......

Unregistered007 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Passerby
    Visited a friend near Waterfront... pass by the showroom...very quiet.......
    You should go to Dakota. At first glance, every impressive, so many cars parked outside the showroom. Then it dawned on us that actually these were the agents' cars. Agents far outnumber the small number of visitors today.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered007
    You should go to Dakota. At first glance, every impressive, so many cars parked outside the showroom. Then it dawned on us that actually these were the agents' cars. Agents far outnumber the small number of visitors today.
    I was there on Sunday afternoon 4pm. Quite a big crowd.

I illegally parked in a reserved lot. (Is that lot for an agent?)

Passerby Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered007
    No new stacks released... also existing stacks sold out.

All went to see Livia. Crowded mann!!!

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Passerby
    No new stacks released... also existing stacks sold out.

All went to see Livia. Crowded mann!!!
    DR 50% sold.

KID Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    DR 50% sold.
    U got to be kidding.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KID
    U got to be kidding.
    Wah lau! Go down and count yourself lor!

Wah lau! Go down and count yourself lor!
    This just shows there is plentiful of suckers in SG!

Interested Buyer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe
    This just shows there is plentiful of suckers in SG!
    Wannabe... SEEMS THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO TALK DOWN ON ALL RECENTLY LAUNCHED PROJECTS.

Home buying is akin to buying car. Emotions play a big part.

People are rich... why bother to use such words. You assume everyone is hard press for cash. Bargain hunters are out in force to buy condos now.

Pse use forum to contribute.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ling
    The Dakota Residences showroom was packed today and the agent told me 10 units sold today. Anyway, this thread is about WW.... I like the project too, good developer.

Any reasons you like this project?

I think buyers of WFW chose the project because of the following reasons:

1. Not near to HDB, otherwise no difference feeling.
    2. Has a reservoir which is rare in Sinagpore
    3. Exclusiveness (not clutter)as most are car owners and not really bother whether has MRT (anyway mrt will be up in 2016)
    4. Is like little gold coast of Australia
    5. The design is good by well known architect

Genuine buyers do not mind paying a bit more. The harping about whether price drop or not drop, crash or not crash do not really bother them. while this may be going on till 2011 (top), buyers will start enjoying their brand new condo & resort living.

Quote Originally Posted by Interested Buyer
    Wannabe... SEEMS THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO TALK DOWN ON ALL RECENTLY LAUNCHED PROJECTS.

People are rich... why bother to use such words. You assume everyone is hard press for cash. Bargain hunters are out in force to buy condos now.

I beg to differ.
    Just DR & KR.

Down Down Guest

Singapore c.bank sees more downside risks to markets
    Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:37am EDT

SINGAPORE, July 14 (Reuters) - Singapore's central bank said it is closely monitoring financial markets in the wake of the crisis surrounding U.S. mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and warned of big downside risks in global markets.

"Significant challenges and downside risks in the international financial markets remain and financial institutions and investors should stay vigilant," the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) said on Monday.

"The direct impact of the credit crisis on financial markets and financial institutions in Singapore has been relatively modest so far," the central bank said.

Singapore's Straits Times stock market index .FTSTI has fallen 16 percent this year. The country's three banks have suffered relatively modest writedowns on their debt investments as a result of the credit crunch.

The U.S. Treasury and Federal Reserve called on Sunday for sweeping measures to lend money and buy equity, if necessary, in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which own or guarantee $5 trillion in debt -- close to half the value of all U.S. mortgages.

The U.S. government plan to bolster the government-sponsored mortgage financiers helped calm markets on Monday, but did little to allay fears about the health of the U.S. financial system.

The MAS declined to comment on whether any of Singapore's foreign reserves are invested in debt from Fannie and Freddie.

Singapore had about $177 billion in its foreign reserves as of the end of June.

Foreign central banks, mostly in Asia, hold $979 billion of the $5 trillion bonds and mortgage-backed bonds sold by Freddie and Fannie.

Nanana Guest

DR 50% sold.
    U are rite

Nanana Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe
    I beg to differ.
    Just DR & KR.
    Y? U can't afford or you selling Clover or Livia?

URA Guest

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of June 2008

Project Name ..... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Waterfront Waves . OCR ....... 13 ............................. 814 ............... 764 ............... 704

Passerby Guest

how's WFW sales like?

I am impressed by Livia, Clover and DR sales.

Price and location is important driver for sales.

sunny Guest

Smile great place to stay

i like wfw for the spacious layout. the balcony is great. not many developments come with a big balcony. there will be a premium for the condo along bedok reservoir. great place to stay.

Unregistered21321 Guest

Wannabe is the one talking down many properties other than Telok Kurau, when the Telok Kurau properties pales in comparison in terms of amenities, condo facilities, architecture, views and landscaping as compared to those he keeps criticising.

Quote Originally Posted by Interested Buyer

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of June 2008

Project Name ..... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Waterfront Waves . OCR ....... 13 ............................. 814 ............... 764 ............... 704
    Still looking good leh.

abc Guest

Cool

Actually, can't wait for the project to complete. Looking forward to stay / live there.

Unregistered 8899 Guest

Talking New Waterfront something (next to Waves)

Drove past Waterfront Waves.. got another showroom next to Waterfront Waves.. is it be Far East Organization?

Wonder whether it'll bring down the prices of Waterfront Waves? (showroom empty sial. )

sunny Guest

Smile

i don't think so...reputation is very important to the developer. all three plot of land belong to fraser ct and far east. they will not sabotage each other...further more, the developer knows that the market is very weak now and they can take their time to complete the project...when the project completes in 2012, i believe market should have recovered by then...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered 8899
    Drove past Waterfront Waves.. got another showroom next to Waterfront Waves.. is it be Far East Organization?

Wonder whether it'll bring down the prices of Waterfront Waves? (showroom empty sial. )
    actually market downturn also good

there is where a lot of ppl will buy cheap shares

and keep until when the market recover

then can make money from it

Up to one to believe it a not

Investment is long term one

not instant gain